Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im still feeling numb honestly, I havent cried at all ever since it happened and I feel like something is wrong with me. But I chalk it up to shock. May I just dont want to believe it happened. My Dad will go back to Morroco for the funerals. But I cant because of work. Ill visit during summer I think.

Its still hard on all of us because he and his wife had their lives ahead of them and they were both my friends since I was a kid but I keep myself busy so I didnt have the time to fully process things.
Damn this is so relatable, when you're numbed you just don't react to such incidents how you're supposed to typically ..it all depends on how actively emotionally involved your were with them innit? It corresponds to how you respond and your realisation that you should be weeping the hell out and that confusion is expected too

Don't be hard on yourself.. Tyt and let this reality settle and let it out..and come to terms with it thw proper way.. In a way that let's you accept it and move on for the best

Status
Not open for further replies.