Who Is The Strongest Character In Fiction?

Yeee, i know about Morningstar, The Presence and etc, and i like them. But if we're going for FAA vs TR, i'll give FAA the edge, cuz she's omnipotent, while TR is Nigh-Omnipotent.
Like I said,idk. In my opinion it can go in both ways. But I think we agree at the point that TR and FAA can wipe the floor with the most mentioned characters in this thread (especially with the retarded god Zeno:whitepress:)

So excluding reality warping characters like the One Above All, the Thought Robot, Jim Jaspers, Franklin Richards, etc...

In terms of just straight up combat ability, who is the strongest character ever? This doesn’t have to just mean physical strength, maybe the characters overall combat abilities put them above other characters they might be physically weaker than.

This can be from any series, Dragonball, Marvel, DC, etc... I’ll throw in some nominees:

Superman (DC)

-Anyone who knows anything about multiversal scaling knows how stupid some of his feats are lol. He has listed characters/objects made up of infinite mass, he has thrown Galaxies (wtf), he once bench pressed the weight of the earth for 5 days straight and didn’t break a sweat until the very end of those 5 dats

Jiren (Dragonball Super)

-I don’t watch DBS but I know Jiren once got locked in a barrier of infinite time and broke out of it with just his sheer strength lol. I don’t know much about dimensional scaling but @ShishioIsBack can probably elaborate more on this
-Naturally Jiren being a candidate would also include people like Goku and Vegeta or whatever other DBS characters exist these days lol.

Gladiator (Marvel)

-I figured he deserves a mention, he is one of the less talked about marvel characters because he has some questionable feats, but the thing with Gladiator is that his strength is tied to his confidence. Depending on his confidence, he can be strong enough to kick Thor’s Mjolnir across planet earth (which he has done before), low diff characters like Juggernaut and hulk, etc..or he be weak enough to get his blows blocked by Captain America lol. But I figured he deserved a mention as well.

So yeah, not a super in depth analysis from me but I wanted to throw in some contenders lol. I’ll add a poll once we get some nominees. What do you guys think?

Some tags:
[SIZE=4]@playa4321[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][U][COLOR=rgb(6, 7, 8)]@Sentinel[/COLOR][/U][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@King7[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Kejon[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Topi Jerami[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Ice devil slayer[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Cyrus the Cactus[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@HA001[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Zorojuro[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@TheAncientCenturion[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Kiwipom[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@OmegaPsyche[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Red Dog[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Patryipe[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@SHIHI[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@KINGKONGGUN15[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Murilo[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@K!NG HARA$H!MA[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Owl Ki[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Blackbeard[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@LANJI CUCKSMOKE[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Yasu[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Gon’s Missing Arm[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@silverfire[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@LolonoisZolo[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Akai[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Akai2[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Zowo[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Just a member[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Dark Hound[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Haoshoku[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@MarineHQ62[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@stealthblack[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Jiihad[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Shanks Joestar[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@ShishioIsBack[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@baboura[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@mad monk[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@ZoroGang[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Zenos7[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@style[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Queen[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Venom[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Den_Den_Mushi[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Daisuke Jigen[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Luffy is the mc[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Enma[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@NeutralWatcher[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Rosella.Fiamingo[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Ryuma[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Scarletmoon[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@MasterD[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Trueprodigy[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Dark Admiral[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Artorias[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Silver[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Boboyo[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Zoro D Goat[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Fiji[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Marimo_420[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Gangstalicios[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Exodia.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Don DaSlayer[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@SethTrollins[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Natalija[/SIZE]
@Verg
[SIZE=4]@rednose[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Bogard[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Gol D. Roger[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Pantheos[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Van[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Haoshoku[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Light D Lamperouge[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Cinera[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Jo_Ndule[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Yo Tan Wa[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Gran D. Master[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Red Admiral[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Trafalgar_D_Law[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@wordyworm[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Reddot4[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Mihawksenpai[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Albino 👑[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@critical mindset[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Natalija[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Rukusho[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@ShadyOjiro[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@BigChungus2018[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@King7[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Fujishiro[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Garp the Fist[/SIZE]

this guy negg diffs the people you mentioned, tho I don’t think he is the strongest in fiction. I’ll go look up some who might be.
Post automatically merged:

For real tho my pic is this guy

azatoth, the outer god. The blind one.
The one other outer gods dare not speak his name for fear of waking him up

He’s basically opnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent,etc, created the multiverse in his dream. And if he wakes up, everything’s goes poof. He’s basically god.

Last edited:

this guy negg diffs the people you mentioned, tho I don’t think he is the strongest in fiction. I’ll go look up some who might be.

For real tho my pic is this guy

azatoth, the outer god. The blind one.
The one other outer gods dare not speak his name for fear of waking him up

He’s basically opnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent,etc, created the multiverse in his dream. And if he wakes up, everything’s goes poof. He’s basically god.
Azathoth is more like Ultipotent tho(because as i remember, he is mindless beast-like ). And Giorno is causality manipulator, right? Then he allowed.

Azathoth is more like Ultipotent tho(because as i remember, he is mindless beast-like ). And Giorno is causality manipulator, right? Then he allowed.
Giorno is reality warper causality manipulator on a multiversal level yes.
As for azatoth, I thought we were just stating who is the strongest in fiction. Didn’t know there were rules haha.
Azatoth isn’t Beast like, he just isn’t aware that he basically created everything and is kept sleeping by the other outer gods. You can see in the picture some of them playing instruments and such to keep him that way:

Giorno is reality warped causality manipulator on a multiversal level yes.
As for azatoth, I thought we were just stating who is the strongest in fiction. Didn’t know there were rules haha.
Azatoth isn’t Beast like, he just isn’t aware that he basically created everything and is kept sleeping by the other outer gods. You can see in the picture some of them playing instruments and such to keep him that way:
Well, reality warpers is not allowed, so... and when did Giorno did Multiversal thing? Is it in Novel or Eyes of Heaven? And if Azathoth is not aware about the multiverse he's created, doesn't it mean he's not Omniscient:memehm:

Not just brute strength:

Just no reality warpers lol.
So is GER alloed?

Well, reality warpers is not allowed, so... and when did Giorno did Multiversal thing? Is it in Novel or Eyes of Heaven? And if Azathoth is not aware about the multiverse he's created, doesn't it mean he's not Omniscient:memehm:
Its implied by the author actually that he is multiversal as there doesnt seem to be a limit to his GER.

According to the wiki, he is omniscient in the sense that in his dream he knows everything about everyone.

I doubt Giorno, and especially Azathoth is allowed, due the rules of non-reality warper.
The origin Lovecraft franchise, added with following stories from the circle (Friends of Lovecraft that write more stories after his death), the Eldritch Abomination and role that it plays in different fiction put it to a really extreme level of reality warping. Beings like Yog-Sothoth are the ultimate Archetype, and Azathoth is in comparison to that another league.

Even a god like Hypnos was terrified to death, when he saw the first time an Outer God.

World breaker Hulk has some crazy feats in terms of brute force.
Superman is constantly used as bar to compare the strength of x,y,z characters.
Jiren alongside with Goku could shake the entire void world where whole space and time where of null.

So excluding reality warping characters like the One Above All, the Thought Robot, Jim Jaspers, Franklin Richards, etc...
There's a problem with this.

At a certain level of strength, physical force turns into reality warping.

Such as a gravity well turning into a black hole.

There's things like Superman's infinite mass punch. This is reality warping due to gravity.

Superman vibrates his hand so much that he gathers enough G-force for his punch to imitate a black hole singularity. That's realty warping.

So there's a problem with your premise. You have to cut out a lot of theoretical and relativity feats and at best you are left with planet busters.

I think Saitama is literally the best you can ever get with this model. Saitama being the least relativistic physical force user. At best Continental level.

There's a problem with this.

At a certain level of strength, physical force turns into reality warping.

Such as a gravity well turning into a black hole.

There's things like Superman's infinite mass punch. This is reality warping due to gravity.

Superman vibrates his hand so much that he gathers enough G-force for his punch to imitate a black hole singularity. That's realty warping.

So there's a problem with your premise. You have to cut out a lot of theoretical and relativity feats and at best you are left with planet busters.

I think Saitama is literally the best you can ever get with this model. Saitama being the least relativistic physical force user. At best Continental level.
I think he means Mid-Tier Reality Warpers.