General & Others Why did my fellow Zoro fans delude themselves so much about him beating Kizaru this arc?

Now our boy is being slandered and mocked because you set him up

Of course there was no way Oda would have Zoro beat an Admiral right now when he still has to beat SHIRYU of the stinky piss :seriously:

As an og Zoro fan who did so much for the fandom I feel ashamed by these new gen twitter Zoro fans who don't even know how to gas him properly
Shiryu is ass dunno why you put him as a step towards an admiral.

This is just pathetic. Getting destroyed by a top tier is not a feat you think it is
Getting destroyed? I dnt remember teach hitting law on panel lmao. Coping the best u got for me lmao?

Can Zoro even clash with the Gura?? best he’s Ever done clash with no Haki Kaido. That’s sandbagging at that clown smh.
:seriously:

Ztards love arguing with the unknown lmao. Shit like me claiming teach only won with help, who knows it’s off-panel lmao.

Getting destroyed? I dnt remember teach hitting law on panel lmao. Coping the best u got for me lmao?
So Law got defeated with BB not even touching him? So he didn't just get destroyed, he got eye diffed or something?
Are you sure that's the cope you wanna throw out?

Can Zoro even clash with the Gura lmao, best he’s Ever done clash with no Haki Kaido. That’s sandbagging at that smh
:seriously:

Ztards love arguing with the unknown lmao. Shit like me claiming teach only won with help, who knows it’s off-panel lmao.
Reaching the most likely conclusion based on what was shown with BB and Law is a pretty normal part of discussion.
Outright lying about what happened on panel to cope like what you are doing with Zoro and Kaido is retarded af.

So Law got defeated with BB not even touching him? So he didn't just get destroyed, he got eye diffed or something?
Are you sure that's the cope you wanna throw out?
Because teach getting help, an potentially gangjng up on Law implies a low diff… So when Zoro got taken out by killer, thanks to a fodder help. We should said wat lmao??

Reaching the most likely conclusion based on what was shown with BB and Law is a pretty normal part of discussion.
Outright lying about what happened on panel to cope like what you are doing with Zoro and Kaido is retarded af.
Yes cause BB never doing anything to law on panel. Logical conclusion he’s been low diff lmao. Ztards analytical skills I guess. Same ones that make u think clashing with trolling No Haki Kaido. Compared to matching the Gura
:gokulaugh:

Because teach getting help, an potentially gangjng up on Law implies a low diff… So when Zoro got taken out by killer, thanks to a fodder help. We should said wat lmao??

Yes cause BB never doing anything to law on panel. Logical conclusion he’s been low diff lmao. Ztards analytical skills I guess. Same ones that make u think clashing with trolling No Haki Kaido. Compared to matching the Gura
:gokulaugh:
Law left his whole crew there bro, he got destroyed. Shits more embarrassing than what happened to Kidd.
Keep coping by calling it a clash and downplaying Kaido

Law left his whole crew there bro, he got destroyed. Shits more embarrassing than what happened to Kidd.
Yep, an still not one indication teach low diff law 1-1 lmao. Shouldn’t be that hard to post clown. Wait it’s impossible to post, how law lost a complete mystery. It’d offpanel
Keep coping by calling it a clash and downplaying Kaido
Lmao pretty sure the manga/anime both show a clash dumbass.

An it’s now downplay to claim Gura>> no Haki Kaido. Ztard and Analytics are the worse.

Bruh it was just a prediction, people make predictions and it's easy to get shit wrong, it's fine. People take this shit too seriously.

Honestly I feel like Zoro is strong enough to fight an admiral, but the setting is not right in Egghead and I never expected Kizaru to be beaten in this arc, so I simply wanted a clash to set it up for later if anything.
But seems like it's going to be Sanji instead (since he is able to block his light attacks and it's probably going to be a speed themed fight) which is okay too; it makes more sense.