Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
I moved abroad and met a lot of Pakistanis, some of them are really good friends too. You get to see that the people are literally the same, and go through the same struggles & tyrrany.

Just divided by nations.
I live in the middle east mate and i even have indian friends.. I only have 2 pakistani friends, 1 Indian and the rest are Arabs Lol

You just learn to co-exist naturally, you bring politics and nationalism anywhere abd it butchers the Co-existence
Its coz the differences are not only exaggeratingly highlighted but seeds of supremacy are sown that drawn lines between us like the British drew our borders.

Pew and Scotch are so much better than Ledon, they aren't arrogant and childish, also they post spoilers long before the chapter comes out and Ledon be like "Here's this super detailed chapter summary like 15 seconds before the actual chapter drops, I'm so damn cool!"
I honestly don’t see this in JJK and Kingdom . That’s why people shouldn’t take them seriously they’ll drop the act if people start ignoring them .

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
So do you consider Milan as the third greatest club of all time?
For me this measuring contest doesn't even make sense.
It just depends on the eras anyway, each club has it's time across history with Real Madrid being the best.

Tho, i think in the post-2000 era, Barca & Real took it to another level.
Some of their teams were utterly dominant, 2009 Barca had the previous CL winning United team hopeless and chasing shadows the entire night. It didn't matter who they played, everyone from Division 2 teams to prev-CL winners were hopeless against them.

More than Barca itself, I believe Pep should be looked at as a generational coach who truly took football to another level.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
@Lance_Dragonite you don’t write one piece you clown sit your ass down and post the spoilers or keep your little mouth shut you do this for 18 years means your stealing Oda work for 18 years you have notthing to be proud of. @ScotchInformer clears you in every way

you tweet bad posts every day and only have 80 k followers meanwhile scotchinformer tweets once a week and has the same as you

that should tell you all you need to know

so either keep posting spoilers and be a good boy or leave scotch informer name out your mouth