Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with you guys, it's that you don't attain to the REAL manga. You guys just create your own headcanons and when YOUR headcanon doesn't happen, you get mad and keep saying:

- uuuuu Oda don't know how to write
- uuuuuuuuuuuu my favourite character doesn't have much panels
- uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Oda can't do the manga anymore

Dude, just be rational and think like a NORMAL PERSON :lusalty:

''He defeated Kaido'' after losing 4 times, dying, getting saved by Zoro numerous times, getting help from 16 people...yes he ''defeated'' Kaido...
''Stronger than his opponents'' so fresh Nika vs fresh Kaido right now would go to Nika ? I don't think so.
''Has better haki'' apart from useless sight, what's the better haki he has ?
He also took Ls many times against Doffy, Crocodile and many others, are you telling me that he's not stronger? Even Kaido in his last moments was wanking him as Joyboy in his mind. It seems he's holding off a Gorosei+Admiral alone this chapter. Luffy has 4 forms of advanced haki, basically all the existing forms so far except observation killing.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
All this and Luffy might still catch the fattest L next week. People said the same shit then Kaido killed him. You lot need to be more patient and let Oda cook
It's not about "Luffy getting L".
It's about the SHs not behaving like a Yonko Crew when they should.

Like some people say: how the fuck is Usopp remotely supposed to beat a guy like Augr?
BBP's sniper is going around providing support and getting shit done.
Usopp is playing "narrator simulator" for the entire arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.