Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zolo thought he was sacrificing himself buying time for them to dodge.

And it was a second from first hand Jika experience.

What do you know that Zolo and Jika don't?

How illiterate are Lanji fans? Do they not know how people talk?

Saying "I'll do it in a second" or "it took a second" does not literally mean 1 second. It means a short while. You can't even run through the dialogue in 1 second.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I remember that the first thing they started saying about gear 5 was that he was more prone to receiving attacks and didn't like to dodge because the kaidou hybrid was hitting him left and right, however gear 5 is here playing and dodging attacks from Saturn, Lucci and Kizaru, in the case of Saturn and Lucci he played with the attacks, in the case of Kizaru he went further, he ate the attacks. The reality was that kaidou was so good that gear 5 couldn't dodge, kaidou made gear 5 look weak

I remember that the first thing they started saying about gear 5 was that he was more prone to receiving attacks and didn't like to dodge because the kaidou hybrid was hitting him left and right, however gear 5 is here playing and dodging attacks from Saturn, Lucci and Kizaru, in the case of Saturn and Kizaru he played with the attacks, in the case of Kizaru he went further, he ate the attacks. The reality was that kaidou was so good that gear 5 couldn't dodge, kaidou made gear 5 look weak
KAIDO IS REAL MONSTER

:cheers:

Obviously not, I have yet to be given a good reason to think otherwise.

Top tiers in One Piece are very closely knit. A distracted Kizaru has been keeping up with Luffy in G5, and for the first time finally bled on panel (after he was cheapshotted?). No way can my standards of any one be that high where I drop them for simply bleeding against a fellow top tier, that's insane especially given what we've seen from Wano and WCI.

I'd be rich if I had a dime for everytime a fodder made Kaidou scream or bleed. I still had Kaidou top 1 despite durability being his whole thing cause I can focus on the bigger picture. The equivalent of this would be Franky keeping up with Kizaru's speed or something. Nika making Kizaru bleed or downing him temporarily are all within expectations, it'd be disrespectful to Luffy at this point to treat this like a big deal.

I'm genuinely more surprised we didn't see more of Luffy outside of G5 being competitive with Kizaru. For the longest time I thought Snakeman would be the driving force in handing Kizaru a loss, so far I've been proven wrong. We've seen Kizaru in a deadlock against Nika too, not gonna react to every scratch he takes moving forward especially when he hasn't been focused on Luffy even once this entire arc. Take that in. Which is why I'm excited for a locked in Kizaru showcase now that Vegapunk's death has arguably been delivered as promised.
Luffy will be using G5 for anyone remotely strong from here on out. Oda even had him going G5 for Lucci when G4 would've been enough. G4 is the new G2/3, and Oda just loves drawing G5 too much

Shanks referred to Luffy as a "young sapling" and refused to meet him yet. He's clearly > current Luffy, who will beat Kizaru

Kizaru was easily speed blitzing Snake man - but can't dodge a Giant Luffy when he tries to grab him. Sorry, but how bad of a writer do you have to be to pull this shit off?
He didn't easily speed blitz Luffy. He just flew far away and charged up a kick that sent him flying.
An attack that was very fast. I doubt Kizaru can pull that off normally.

How can I not be positive? That was Kizaru's goal the moment he stepped foot on the island, I'm glad Kizaru didn't pull some soft shit and simply delivered what he promised.

He stood on business, love to see it. Ultimately the Yonkou crew couldn't protect Vegapunk.

I don't really care for the rest, y'all can have fun with the weekly reactionary takes over G5 finally making Kizaru bleed and what not. Vegapunk being out of the way was a big one. I'll admit if Vegapunk survives this chapter will be super dog shit.
Why are you celebrating?
Saturn couldn't KO Vegapunk
Now with added injury from Vegapunk, Kizaru still can't KO Vegapunk

2 supposed top tiers' attacks can't KO a 80 years old grandpa that is not even built as fighter like old Whitebeard / Garp / Sengoku

For comparison, one tap from Lucci puts healthy, prime Stussy for the rest of the arc
Yet Saturn and Kizaru together can't do the same job

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Luffy will be using G5 for anyone remotely strong from here on out. Oda even had him going G5 for Lucci when G4 would've been enough. G4 is the new G2/3, and Oda just loves drawing G5 too much
I hope you're wrong, because g2/3 was giving Kaidou a beatdown, what was the purpose of that? But what I will say is atleast we know Kizaru forced Luffy out of Snakeman. So Oda didn't go completely braindead, he atleast showed us Luffy using his fastest most effective mode outside G5 before using his most taxing state.

The only issue was he rushed the shit out of it, like maybe he just wanted to drive home the point that G4 Snakeman won't get the job done but imagine you gave those panels to Murata. Oda's lazy ass has just been leaving those fights for the anime to cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.