Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t count VP out yet if Sanji manages to reach in time with Chopper’s group he might be alive .

This is Oda we are talking about unexplained stuff can happen . This will be another Pell moment so let’s wait .

So Vice Admirals are all out so some of them will be opponent for Ussop’s and Franky’s group good training for them .

I truly hope Franky , Ussop , Brook gets a fight been a while seeing them in action .

Cope more

Kizaru has showed the worst AP so far.
Damaging vegapunk who's already fatoly wounded is nothing to be happy about

Imagine been treated lime average high tier by Luffy the whole arc
Preach by Ndule senpai

Kizaru can't KO a grandpa who had been fatally injured by Saturn before

Their combined attack can't KO an old grandpa way past his prime age

For comparison, Lucci one taps Stussy and she is out for the rest of the arc.

Luffy holding both saturn and kizaru...dope moment....gonna enjoy it while it lasts...

Also, some people are irritating bunch.....like when Luffy fucks up, they are like he is fraud yonko and when he is getting some feats, the same bunch like "Oda sucking Luffy bick".....most unhappy bunch....

anyways will Vegapunk reveal any relevant information or Oda gonna blueball us again?

Nah
Don’t count VP out yet if Sanji manages to reach in time with Chopper’s group he might be alive .

This is Oda we are talking about unexplained stuff can happen . This will be another Pell moment so let’s wait .

So Vice Admirals are all out so some of them will be opponent for Ussop’s and Franky’s group good training for them .

I truly hope Franky , Ussop , Brook gets a fight been a while seeing them in action .
Nah let the oldman be Dead
Plot only needs York & Lilith to be alive

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
remember when kizaru wanted to pull up on big mom and kaido? i do
"Should I go feed mid Sakazuki?"

"Kizaru are you fucking dumb?! Dimmer than this light bulb?! I'm shitting myself over the Samurai there and you want to take on 2 Yonkos, the entire military force of one of them and his commanders, some of the other Yonkos military force too including a commander, the entire Strawhat alliance with other Supernovas and whatever the fuck else is going on there?!

Do you want to die that badly or something?! A half dead, sick with half his brain/head missing Whitebeard quaked my head in to kingdom come and sent me to hell and punched the shit out of me and even I still have enough sense NOT to go there!

Why the fuck did I agree to become Fleet Admiral again! KUZAN COME BACK PLEASE, I BEG YOU!"

:saden::lawsigh::kuzanope:

Given how Saturn’s hax comes from his eyes, it’s likely much stronger in Gyuki form as the summary says his eyes are bigger.

And if he has poison on top of that, his lethality is probably really high.

So far Saturn has either been using his eye attack or his leg attack. He hasn’t used both in quick succession. My guess is that this is because Oda doesn’t want Saturn to get serious and actually kill someone yet.

eye attack + poison leg combo would probably have killed everyone but Luffy, who would still likely take serious damage.

remember when kizaru wanted to pull up on big mom and kaido? i do
Like bro Akainu saved his life telling him to stand fast. Still for him to suggest going there himself he must have some ace in the hole that makes him even slightly confident in brawling with those 2. Has to be his fruits awakening because so far nothing he showed convinces us otherwise

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Luffy holding both saturn and kizaru...dope moment....gonna enjoy it while it lasts...

Also, some people are irritating bunch.....like when Luffy fucks up, they are like he is fraud yonko and when he is getting some feats, the same bunch like "Oda sucking Luffy bick".....most unhappy bunch....

anyways will Vegapunk reveal any relevant information or Oda gonna blueball us again?
Vegapunk is dead

Status
Not open for further replies.