Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If Kizaru was able to do what you said, he would have done it the first time Luffy grabbed him." See, not that hard...
Goofy threw him into see immediately and kizaru easily escaped...

Luffy was clearly holding back in there because he didn't make Kizaru bleed by grabbing him that time. that already should tell you, but hey, we One Piece fans only read according to our agendas, no?
Right. And kizaru has been going all out all this time too right?

Spitting up blood means jack shit. Everyone does it all the fucking time.

Saying goofy was holding back while also arguing kizaru wasn't is just pure unadulterated bias against kizaru lol.

Maybe check yourself for agenda-ism first before criticizing others :kayneshrug:

glad I am reading kagurabachi at less there is no bullshit nika nika which basically recon more than 800 chapters cuz the author was bored and wanted a change:josad:

OP is just a bad story, accept that goofy fan. Your mvp is the worst of all manga (naruto is way better than nika nika bullshit)

Someone should slap Oda and tell him that his story sucks:suresure:
This is true, one piece has became a luffy jerking circle where no one does important shit besides him.

lol. He's been using haki since the start idiot

goofy fans calling kizaru's plot armor? LMFAO :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Goofy couldn't do shit so he tried to throw kizaru into the sea lmao. But sure, use "plot armor" as an excuse for the goofy bitch who is literally the most plot armored character in the damn manga lmao

Kizaru literally used acoa in marineford dumbass :nicagesmile:
No advanced haki whatsoever dumbass

Yes, Kizaru is saved by plot armor

Luffy could've popped Kizaru's head like a zit, instead Oda saved Kizaru

It took three Admirals ACoA to block deathbeard's quake:lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz:

That's fodder tier ACoA

Show me the panel that Kaido said "i cant move" then he did lost.
let be honest, if that for you a lose then I dont know what is for you a drawn? Kizaru didnt lose the confrontation with Luffy. It was stalling two pieces which happen 99% of the time in OP in which the author doesnt know what to do.

Luffy without getting a plot armor and getting magical food he would still being a corpse to carry around.

Let not talk about how incompetent Saturn is, the dude strategy is an absolutle failure.... I dont know why Kizaru should follow this tard around.....

Status
Not open for further replies.