Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoker usopp Nami
Brother did the hat trick of garbage characters
Also sorry comrade I just like the name, don’t understand the language
1. Have the courage to answer personally and do not copy my nickname.
2. Your nickname is literally a transliteration of the Russian word meaning "Earth". Okay, so I took a chance for nothing, I'm sorry.
3. My favorite characters are beautiful, and my taste means that I love them for their personalities, not for the number of W and L, unlike you and other people like you. My favorite characters are lucky because their fans are with them to the end. Meaningful sincere love without fanaticism.

You are either illiterate or incapable of interpretation, lucci did NOT say any of those things lol.
You claim I'm illiterate yet you're the one stating dumb things like Zoro is using Oden's haki.
:milaugh:

You need to go back and comprehend Zoro battle against Lucci. He's no longer confident we can kill the SH. He knows all he can try to do is stall Zoro.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Man, and the funny thing about this whole situation is that Kizaru is the strongest admiral = Kuzan and Akainu, and here he is being humiliated by a Yonko, even with help from Saturn. Lol

You claim I'm illiterate yet you're the one stating dumb things like Zoro is using Oden's haki.
:milaugh:

You need to go back and comprehend Zoro battle against Lucci. He's no longer confident we can kill the SH. He knows all he can try to do is stall Zoro.
All that Odens haki yap and cope where in the end Kaido Acknowledge that it was Odens Sword not Oden haki:josad:
Illiterate as it finest

S

Sasaki Kojirō

well if kaido is suffering from success what can we say about Oden:myman:

Lord Oden top high tier prove me wrong:cheers:
Oden is highly respected by the Yonko community; you'll only see the admirals' community criticizing Oden on the forum because they can't stand chad-Oden's superiority compared to the entire Marine headquarters, except perhaps for Garp? Which is still debatable.

Status
Not open for further replies.