Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda really loves the underdog plot, with characters overcoming challenges in the first round and making a comeback. Only now, it's reversed from protagonist underdog to villain underdog. Kizaru and Saturn were down a couple of times but came back as if nothing had happened. This plot is truly annoying as heck.

Man, and the funny thing about this whole situation is that Kizaru is the strongest admiral = Kuzan and Akainu, and here he is being humiliated by a Yonko, even with help from Saturn. Lol
Each time an admiral fails to impress, admiral stans will cope and delude themselves into believing "that's because [insert failed admiral's name] happens to be the weakest admiral". They literally thought that the original color trio is on an entirely different tier to Greenbull and Fujitora, to cope with the fact they were pitiful. Next came the realization that Kuzan is a Yonko commander and couldn't best an 80 year old Garp with wounded organs and suddenly he was the weakest. Then Kizaru got clowned and suddenly he is the weakest now. Akainu is their last hope, though he didn't really look convincing when being bloodlusted and spamming his magma attacks at close range, yet being unable to either hit or injure a heavily injured/damaged, unconscious Kuma who turned his back at him and ran.

Notice how here, Akainu's magma fist is still charged, while Shanks walks next to him to bow down and pick up the strawhat, while having his sword put back into the sheath, as if Akainu poses zero threat even point blank with his magma fist charged, while Shanks turns his back to him.

I have yet to see Kizaru being dragged through the mud like Big mom and Kaido were for a million times.

Nika Luffy ragdolled a town sized Dragon back in Wano, he has the greatest physical strength in the series. I applaud him for squeezing out less blood than Sanji shed to Kizaru’s kick.
It's not really relevant in the face of what type of fighter Kaido is. Big Mom literally said that Kaido is playing with his food, while Kaido was just standing there and taking attacks with a smile. Kaido lets himself being a punching bag especially in his huge dragon form, since attacks do little to nothing to him, at most shallow injuries that recover immediately.

We know that changed, when Kaido really found a foe worth of combatting. Kaido was seen fast, agile, precise. Dodging Snakeman's attacks which were amped with ACoC and barrier Haki (increasing the radius of his fist, making it harder to dodge in the process), dodging the same attack of Nika Luffy Kizaru couldn't dodge to counter attack, beating the crap out of said Nika that amped himself with all of the advanced Hakis.

That’s kinda the point. These two are legendary warriors from Elbaf. Sure there may be warriors in elbaf; but none of them so far are Legends that inspire others decades after their disappearance like Dory and Broggy do.

They are the oden of Elbaf.
Maybe it’s because current warriors didn’t make it to the books yet ? Akainu his supposedly the strongest fleet admiral in the history of the marines but Garp and Sengoku have greater legends surrounding them

Oden comparison is fine but the kingdom collapsed when he left which is my the case of Dorry and Broggy

"Kuma will blow Saturn up!"
"Bonney will punch Saturn out"
Now it's "Iron Giant will defeat saturn"

Has it ever occured to these people maybe Luffy just beats Saturn? Bonney and Kuma? It's narratively fulfilling for them to have done it. but they are too weak to do it.

but a nameless iron giant? Are you people really so desperate you can't see why it isn't good to have a main villain beaten by a non-character?

"Kuma will blow Saturn up!"
"Bonney will punch Saturn out"
Now it's "Iron Giant will defeat saturn"

Has it ever occured to these people maybe Luffy just beats Saturn? Bonney and Kuma? It's narratively fulfilling for them to have done it. but they are too weak to do it.

but a nameless iron giant? Are you people really so desperate you can't see why it isn't good to have a main villain beaten by a non-character?
Is there a main villain in this arc who is not going to be beat by Luffy?

1. Have the courage to answer personally and do not copy my nickname.
2. Your nickname is literally a transliteration of the Russian word meaning "Earth". Okay, so I took a chance for nothing, I'm sorry.
3. My favorite characters are beautiful, and my taste means that I love them for their personalities, not for the number of W and L, unlike you and other people like you. My favorite characters are lucky because their fans are with them to the end. Meaningful sincere love without fanaticism.
👍🏽

Status
Not open for further replies.