Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
Nami had more focus in wci than Zoro in all of post ts. Glad that I'm no Zoro fan:catsweat:
:pepecopium:
That's my problem with Zoro! The only focus he gets post-TS is fighting, or fighting. And Hiyori, apparently just to troll Sanji. Sanji's at least got a lot of focus in WCI, Wano which was supposed to be Zoro's homeland (okay, ancestral homeland) got only focus on mf Oden.

No wonder I don't find Zoro very interesting as a character (and he's still in my top 4 SH, which is saying a lot).

I am really really looking forward to BBP vs SHP because for once I hope there won't be a hoard of newly introduced characters no one gives a shit about hogging all the spotlight that the future PK crew could've had. Really salty about that.

I just knew vegabitch was going to cuckold us from potential Sanji vs Admiral clash.

Hopefully he'll die very soon and make Sanji go ape shit on some poor shmack, preferably Kizaru or Saturn.
Sanji - ''DAMMIT!!! IT'S MY FAULT!!! KIZARU YOU DAMN BASTARD, I WILL SHOW YOU WHAT HELL LOOKS LIKE!!!
Finale Page:
Sanji - Hey Boggy and Doggy, take VP with you, i am going back!

Next Chapter:
Sanji - Oh hey Franky! Need help with carrying stuff?

So someone in the Sanji GC pointed this out: In this Color Spread if flipped Sanji's eyebrow is flipped. But... mirroring shouldn't do that, it would show the other side of the face if that happened. So what is Oda hinting here?

In the original Sanji is running to warn Nami to dodge Luffy who is about to splash everyone.
(Side note, it's interesting that Oda also made the inner part of their hood match who they're targeting:
Luffy about to hit Chopper has a inner hood that's pink.
Nami looking at Luffy has an inner hood that's red.
Sanji trying to warn Nami has an inner hood that's orange.
Franky about to hit Usopp has an inner hood that's yellow.
Usopp running from Franky has an inner hood that's cyan.
Frog that's handing Nami a rag has an inner hood that's orange...)

But when flipped, Germa!Sanji is running as if to stop Luffy who resembles his giant form atm.

(Side note, it's interesting that Oda also made the inner part of their hood match who they're targeting:
There is no consistency in that what so ever lol

Sanji's inner hood is Orange, but Nami is wearing yellow lol
What has Franky's inner hood, that is Yellow, has anything to do with him going for Ussope? Ussope is wearing Blue.

Edit:
Luffy's scar is also on the wrong side. The characters in the reflection are drawn correctly, what is below is mirrored.

There is no consistency in that what so ever lol

Sanji's inner hood is Orange, but Nami is wearing yellow lol
What has Franky's inner hood, that is Yellow, has anything to do with him going for Ussope? Ussope is wearing Blue.

Edit:
Luffy's scar is also on the wrong side. The characters in the reflection are drawn correctly, what is below is mirrored.
Are you a dumbass? The hoods point to their CHARACTER colors. Nami's color is orange. clothes be damned.

And yes Luffy's scar mirrors, that wouldn't mirror the swirl to a different side though. It'd mirror the side of his face. Luffy's scar switches sides of the face, so Sanji's hair should. It wouldn't reverse his eyebrow. Go draw something on your eyebrow and look in a mirror, it doesn't suddenly reverse from in to out.

Was not a fan of Evil Sanji, but that's the last hope. Vega punk dies and this starts something in Sanji and he goes back infurious to fight Kizaru.

Idc about rest of the story, I want my Sanji vs Kizaru. Else I riot and stop caring the little I still do about One piece story.
Fax, if Sanji does nothing about it and gets sidelined then Oda is on crack and im gonna stop reading for a while

You can't come into an SBS and ask the audience to pay attention on a specific character for no reason

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
So someone in the Sanji GC pointed this out: In this Color Spread if flipped Sanji's eyebrow is flipped. But... mirroring shouldn't do that, it would show the other side of the face if that happened. So what is Oda hinting here?

In the original Sanji is running to warn Nami to dodge Luffy who is about to splash everyone.

But when flipped, Germa!Sanji is running as if to stop Luffy who resembles his giant form atm.

This is so cringe

:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha: