How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People are really, really afraid of final villain Blackbeard.

People are really, really afraid the admirals aren't even close to being the final villains
I dont even know why.
BB was the most obvious FV material for years. It was only until Imu arrived that the spot was in any question.

Marines and Admirals were always just the extended hand of the WG to be a actual FVs.

I dont even know why.
BB was the most obvious FV material for years. It was only until Imu arrived that the spot was in any question.

Marines and Admirals were always just the extended hand of the WG to be a actual FVs.
I think people just wanted marines to be as strong as pirates in a pirate manga, hyped Akainu and the admirals up as penultimate next to Imu...but now that that isn't happening we will see both Blackbeard and Luffy be able to mid diff or low diff akainu at their peak strengths

Isn't the appearance of the 5 Gorosei at the same place too much?
I dont think so.
If anything it spells DOOM for anyone there who lays eyes on them.
Nobody is supposed to see them or how they got there, let alone their demon forms.

If they do go there, I expect Imu to respond in trying to nuke Egghead and everyone there so there wont be any eye witnesses.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I dont think so.
If anything it spells DOOM for anyone there who lays eyes on them.
Nobody is supposed to see them or how they got there, let alone their demon forms.

If they do go there, I expect Imu to respond in trying to nuke Egghead and everyone there so there wont be any eye witnesses.
Imu isn't nuking anyone at egghead.

It's clearly related to broadcast and Saturn wants to stop it before it happens

Imu isn't nuking anyone at egghead.

It's clearly related to broadcast and Saturn wants to stop it before it happens
Again, that doesn't solve the problem how there are multiple eye witnesses seeing things they shouldn't.

Your argument is why they are there.
Not that them being there is a big problem for Imu cause you have people all over the place seeing a major WG secret in their arrival.
Imu nor the Gorosei can afford any witnesses here.
At this point, not a single person should leave the Egghead area due to how much danger there is of people talking about what they seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.