How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To bring you up to speed, G5 ate food while Kizaru was about to kill Bonney and Kuma. Luffy sneak punched him after recovering and people went crazy cause Kiz's lip bleed. Afterwards, Kizaru killed Vegapunk and Luffy grabbed him from behind. This chapter is the result of that.
I mean regardless Luffy at this point should be beating Kizaru with G5, tho for the people that thought Admirals were considerably weaker they were for sure floored when Kizaru proved he could hold his own. Luffy isn’t fully representative of a Yonko’s strength either, his power will fluctuate depending on plot and the Nika happens to be the most convenient way of executing that fluctuation.

Okay seriously, what the fuck is going on with Kizaru?

Just feel like im catching a very unknown vibe from him through all of this and Oda still hasnt really shown him being hurt in a way that counts....
I think Kizaru is crying over killing Vegapunk.

Unironically lol
nah that’s cope

Kizaru is the one who killed Vegapunk

I don’t think Admirals>BM really has any leg to stand on anymore

The two characters who defeated BM subsequently got 3 billion berry bounties, the same tier as the admirals.

For the longest time people coped that the bounties were fraudulent because Kid and Law would get destroyed by a yonko 1v1. But now the manga has shown that even admirals get destroyed by the yonko 1v1.
Yeah, Kizaru completely changed my mind on Big Mom.

And now, I more inclined to believe law and kid would lose to admirals with nothing less than a High diff. Can any of them survive a point blank Divine Departure from Serious Shanks? I highly doubt it now.

I don't know why people come back after getting banned, I mean they don't have any shame? You got kicked out from a place and now you are gonna come back in a disguise/new name.

Would be great to see Luffy against the Gorosei, can he surpass his brother (I mean Imu was also there)? Both failed to protect the old guy (Sabo was just eavesdropping at first) but then Sabo did manage to hit all of the Gorosei, have a chat with Cobra and then escaped. I would love a Sabo and Luffy standoff against the Gorosei.

From the looks of it Saturn has the ability to summon/teleport and thats why he is bringing the others and could get to Egghead himself.
Probably end of Kizarus role in the arc with the Gorosei arriving and confronting Luffy.

VP being dead means that the surviving satellites are the next target, they probably would inherit the originals knowledge in case of his death and Shaka was already aware of it. 10 mins time for setting screens, wtf is this shit.
Due time for their synchronizing

Status
Not open for further replies.