How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kizaru had the same sound effect when he stabbed Vegapunk

@Kurozumi Wiwi @Paperchampion23 @Reborn

Like agendas aside… I actually think he’s on the verge of crying
Thats just him breathing somewhat heavy.

Sfx is "Haa....haa"

But to that point he doesnt say anything, he just goes on and hasnt really talked in a while.

VP is definitely dead though, the monitor is fully flatlined now on the first page of the chap, so I wonder what that means now for Kizaru

Thats just him breathing somewhat heavy.

Sfx is "Haa....haa"

But to that point he doesnt say anything, he just goes on and hasnt really talked in a while.

VP is definitely dead though, the monitor is fully flatlined now on the first page of the chap, so I wonder what that means now for Kizaru

Heavy breathing sound effects are around him when he stabbed Vegapunk:

Heavy breathing sound effects are around him when he lands on the ship:

I actually straight up think he's crying

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
That's not what I'm talking about, you're framing it like people are just blowing it out of proportion and Kizaru doesn't actually look bad, which couldn't be further from the truth.

And Kizaru has observation haki and is literally light, being "sneaked" multiple times just shows how terrible he is.
Yes just like Kaido who couldn't stop an attack from Kawamatsu? Or how about when Kaido couldn't sense Killer running on his back? What about BM who couldn't react to Franky's bike? What about Luffy getting kicked in the face by Bonney? What about BB not stopping an attack from preskip Luffy? No reason to single out Kizaru for something that happens across the board.

Kizaru doesn't look bad. It looks bad to people who expected much more with these circumstances and exaggerate. He already punked Snakeman, went toe-to-toe with G5, and was presented as a threat that only Luffy can stop. Every other instance of Luffy punking Kiz was due to circumstance in Luffy's favor. Kizaru getting absolutely embarrassed by G5 is no different than Kaido getting destorted initially.

You act like Kizaru the supporting villain has to bring Luffy to the brink or something.

That's not what I'm talking about, you're framing it like people are just blowing it out of proportion and Kizaru doesn't actually look bad, which couldn't be further from the truth.

And Kizaru has observation haki and is literally light, being "sneaked" multiple times just shows how terrible he is.
Things is both try to attack luffy at same time to escape and he dodge them and turn in them pizza dough .
Shit at least Kaido was able to get out of jump rope lol

Status
Not open for further replies.