How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta say, that last page really puts emphasis on how important it is for VP not leak anything and I think that absolutely is a testament to how long Oda has built a mystery around the "truth" of everything, so much so that the Gorosei themselves are serious enough to take action like this
Kind of funny that Japan is going after leakers at the same time as the Gorosei going after leakers. A statement?

Portrayal difference is really crazy.. Saturn>>>Kizaru
Tbh all im currently seeing is Kizaru's heart not being in it right now. I mean add it all up together after he got hit with White Star Gun.

Something is VERY wrong with his character right now (i.e. conflicted) and each one of these pages shows a conflicted face or a face obscured by his glasses or hands:

I have no idea what is going to happen next, but its clear to me that Kizaru (at this time), is half heartedly committed to fighting for now.

@EmperorKinyagi @Kurozumi Wiwi
@Bounty @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @Doggo

Last edited:

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
I hereby decide to buy into the V. Nusjuro = Inugami agenda :steef:
Funnily enough that's Yamatos DF. But Devon has a mythical dog zoan despite being the Nine Tails fox demon so yeah....lol

Would make a nice parallel to Yamato if Nasjuro has a mythical dog related zoan too though. Yamato is more a wolf ofc like "Okami herself" in the Okami game.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Nah no one saw all of them coming.

So, that's why everything we speculated goes in drain.

But I think oda did it to hype Ancient robot more...
yeah definitely no one predicted it.

seems too much for modern Oda to handle, I bet it gets interrupted or they leave before they all get summoned

Status
Not open for further replies.