How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh all im currently seeing is Kizaru's heart not being in it right now. I mean add it all up together after he got hit with White Star Gun.

Something is VERY wrong with his character right now (i.e. conflicted) and each one of these pages shows a conflicted face or a face obscured by his glasses or hands:

I have no idea what is going to happen next, but its clear to me that Kizaru (at this time), is half heartedly committed to fighting.
I still have this feeling that Kizaru's fate by the end of this arc might not be a good one.:catsweat:

Tbh all im currently seeing is Kizaru's heart not being in it right now. I mean add it all up together after he got hit with White Star Gun.

Something is VERY wrong with his character right now (i.e. conflicted) and each one of these pages shows a conflicted face or a face obscured by his glasses or hands:

I have no idea what is going to happen next, but its clear to me that Kizaru (at this time), is half heartedly committed to fighting.

@EmperorKinyagi @Kurozumi Wiwi
Don't you get tired of coping like this? How many excuses are you going to find for Kizaru before you accept the obvious?

" Unclear Justice "
Or whatever it was.

And the admiral fandom were ruthlessly clowned on by yonko fans. It goes both ways.

I speak with the knowledge that shit like this happens to every character for the plot. Kizaru was very impressive and within reasonable expectations when you take away agenda. Yonko fans say Kizaru is trash and that Luffy mid diffs. Admiral fans say Kizaru is Luffy's equal and his main fight.

Luffy was rendered unable to fight because he was brought to his limit by an admiral. Kizaru was unable to fight because he got one tapped by an Emperor. Luffy didn't use ACOC, Kizaru didn't use hardening and wasn't trying to fight. People can go in circles all day picking n' choosing what matters for their agenda.
Honestly Kizaru getting mid to high diffed is pretty good though. He put on a show that was a very stark contrast to low YC1 Lucci who got clapped up without Luffy even needing Armament to KO him.
Kizaru needed CoA plus ACoC and arm buffing to be rendered paraplegic for around 3 minutes.
Dude needed much more than an Awakened Zoan did.
So even though he's obviously below Luffy once Luffy gets serious, I think his showings were pretty good.

I still have this feeling that Kizaru's fate by the end of this arc might not be a good one.:catsweat:
Yep, ive speculated he might die sacrificing himself to save Bonney/Kuma/Sentomaru from their fates as atonement. And he may in that case be killed by the Gorosei for said failure. Now what happens between now and then I have no idea, but I think Kizaru is def a tragic character for sure

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

Don't see kiz as an antagonist anymore.

And, I feel, he will be taken down by Gorosei

Status
Not open for further replies.