ONE PIECE, CHAPTER 1109: TERMINATION

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
Luffy needs to stall them now for a while in order for Vegapunk to speak...So a fight is gonna happen for sure. But without help it will be hard for him to handle them. G5 has time limit

You are still coping with Mihawk's comment on Luffy's dream... lol
We can easily check whose dream is harder - Has anyone reached Raftel and found the treasure before? Yes, Joyboy and Roger.
Has anyone beaten Mihawk? Nope, not a single one. :milaugh: You still havent realized that every SH dream is impossible to do.
Beating Mihawk is also impossible but yall keep coping that Zoro's dream is an exception.

You continue to cope with Luffy stronger than anyone else to protect his friends... He cant protect shit, Vegapunk just died on his watch.
Zoro has to save his life because he himself cant save his own let alone that of others. The narrative fools Luffy worshipers over and over again.

Luffy isnt the only one who could beat Kaido, Doffy or whoever. Zoro was always capable of it with less difficulty than Luffy. Zoro low diffs Hody while Luffy died trying.
I seriously hope Oda does put Luffy and Zoro into a serious fight just to see all the cope. I can guarantee you one thing, Luffy wont win.

Wrong over and over again, I literally did predict all of Luffy's Ls against Kaido making my assessment of his strength superior to all others who couldnt do the same and ZKK cant help you change that fact. :catlewd:
What you seemingly fail to understand, which is why you'd be an awful author if you ever tried to write anything, is that everything you believe is plainly stupid from a storytelling point of view.

If Lufy wasn't the only one who could beat Kaidou, then Kaidou loses everything as an antagonist because:

1) Joy Boy was the one meant to defeat Kaidou and free Wano twenty years after Oden's death, and Kaidou himself predicted Joy Boy to be the person capable of dethroning him, so if you make Zoro, who isn't Joy Boy, also able to defeat him even more easily than Joy Boy himself, then you destroy the whole narrative behind Kaidou (the sad boy) and his only nemesis Luffy (the joy boy). In case you didn't notice, Kaidou's whole character is built as a reflection of Joy Boy's; meanwhile, any connection you tried to make between Zoro and Kaidou leading to ZKK ended up as the greatest joke in this community.

2) Momonosuke assumes they're all doomed if Luffy can't defeat Kaidou and Yamato states that no one but Luffy can do such thing. I'm sorry, was Momonosuke relaxed because they still had Zoro anyways? I'm sorry, did Yamato say that also Zoro could defeat Kaidou? Yeah, I thought so.

3) Kaidou's level of threat significantly decreases if there's another good guy who not only can defeat him but can do so more easily than the main character; and this applies to pretty much every main villain. If we follow your point of view, which again any storyteller would find stupid, the stakes in Luffy versus Kaidou would go significantly down because it doesn't matter if Luffy fails to defeat Kaidou as we still have a stronger fighter than Luffy to put Kaidou down. The strongest villain is the strongest threat to be defeated by the strongest good guy.

4) Zoro's chance against Kaidou resulted in Zoro getting frustrated because he couldn't even knock him down in spite of putting everything he had behind his last assault, and Kaidou pitying him by saying that should be enough for him. Meanwhile, Kaidou sees in Luffy the people he deems strong enough to fight him, Kaidou recognizes Luffy as an equal and a fighter capable of going toe to toe with him after many years, and ultimately Kaidou is defeated by Luffy, not Zoro, as only Joy Boy could achieve such thing.

Also, not every Straw Hat dream is impossible to do. Sanji's is fully based on faith because there's no actual proof that All Blue is a real thing, so is Chopper's because there's no support for a panacea to exist; Robin's is possible because there's a history to discover, Nami's is possible because the whole world can indeed be mapped, Franky's is possible because the Oro Jackson already circumnavigated the world (only difference is Tom wasn't onboard), Brook's is possible because he simply needs to meet Laboon as he finally crosses Red Line again, Usopp's is possible since it is related to his own subjective growth as a person, Jinbe's is possible because ending systemic racism is a difficult but achievable task...; and Zoro's is possible because first, becoming Pirate King is achievable yet harder than surpassing Mihawk (per his own words, I dont' care what facts you want to ignore here) and, second, Mihawk isn't the first World's Strongest Swordsman nor will be the last, plus Mihawk himself trained Zoro as he sees his own defeat as a real possibility. Mihawk hasn't been defeated yet for obvious reasons (he's the goal of one of the main characters), but just like Laugh Tale has been reached before, the World's Strongest Swordsman title changed hands before; and, anyways, Luffy's dream isn't Pirate King but something still unknown and seemingly even harder than becoming the conqueror atop conquerors, which is what Roger was as king of all pirates.

At the end of the day, your delusional mind is perfectly described by this:

Zoro low diffs Hody while Luffy died trying.
Any sane person understands that, first, the Hody who fought Luffy was significantly stronger because he boosted himself with steroids; and second, Luffy defeated Hody underwater in spite of being a devil fruit user. But since you are dishonest to an extent of insanity and can't think rationally when it comes to Zoro (probably in other regards since an irrational person tends to be irrational overall), you dare to compare Non-user Zoro vs Base Hody with User Luffy vs Steroid Hody.

As if they were remotely the same.

What a sad fellow you are. Waiting for the future where Luffy defeats the strongest threat the world has ever seen yet you still say Zoro would have done so more rapidly, but instead needed to stick to his routine of somehow growing stronger than Luffy by defeating subpar enemies who were significantly weaker than Luffy's throughout three decades.

What you seemingly fail to understand, which is why you'd be an awful author if you ever tried to write anything, is that everything you believe is plainly stupid from a storytelling point of view.

If Lufy wasn't the only one who could beat Kaidou, then Kaidou loses everything as an antagonist because:

1) Joy Boy was the one meant to defeat Kaidou and free Wano twenty years after Oden's death, and Kaidou himself predicted Joy Boy to be the person capable of dethroning him, so if you make Zoro, who isn't Joy Boy, also able to defeat him even more easily than Joy Boy himself, then you destroy the whole narrative behind Kaidou (the sad boy) and his only nemesis Luffy (the joy boy). In case you didn't notice, Kaidou's whole character is built as a reflection of Joy Boy's; meanwhile, any connection you tried to make between Zoro and Kaidou leading to ZKK ended up as the greatest joke in this community.

2) Momonosuke assumes they're all doomed if Luffy can't defeat Kaidou and Yamato states that no one but Luffy can do such thing. I'm sorry, was Momonosuke relaxed because they still had Zoro anyways? I'm sorry, did Yamato say that also Zoro could defeat Kaidou? Yeah, I thought so.

3) Kaidou's level of threat significantly decreases if there's another good guy who not only can defeat him but can do so more easily than the main character; and this applies to pretty much every main villain. If we follow your point of view, which again any storyteller would find stupid, the stakes in Luffy versus Kaidou would go significantly down because it doesn't matter if Luffy fails to defeat Kaidou as we still have a stronger fighter than Luffy to put Kaidou down. The strongest villain is the strongest threat to be defeated by the strongest good guy.

4) Zoro's chance against Kaidou resulted in Zoro getting frustrated because he couldn't even knock him down in spite of putting everything he had behind his last assault, and Kaidou pitying him by saying that should be enough for him. Meanwhile, Kaidou sees in Luffy the people he deems strong enough to fight him, Kaidou recognizes Luffy as an equal and a fighter capable of going toe to toe with him after many years, and ultimately Kaidou is defeated by Luffy, not Zoro, as only Joy Boy could achieve such thing.

Also, not every Straw Hat dream is impossible to do. Sanji's is fully based on faith because there's no actual proof that All Blue is a real thing, so is Chopper's because there's no support for a panacea to exist; Robin's is possible because there's a history to discover, Nami's is possible because the whole world can indeed be mapped, Franky's is possible because the Oro Jackson already circumnavigated the world (only difference is Tom wasn't onboard), Brook's is possible because he simply needs to meet Laboon as he finally crosses Red Line again, Usopp's is possible since it is related to his own subjective growth as a person, Jinbe's is possible because ending systemic racism is a difficult but achievable task...; and Zoro's is possible because first, becoming Pirate King is achievable yet harder than surpassing Mihawk (per his own words, I dont' care what facts you want to ignore here) and, second, Mihawk isn't the first World's Strongest Swordsman nor will be the last, plus Mihawk himself trained Zoro as he sees his own defeat as a real possibility. Mihawk hasn't been defeated yet for obvious reasons (he's the goal of one of the main characters), but just like Laugh Tale has been reached before, the World's Strongest Swordsman title changed hands before; and, anyways, Luffy's dream isn't Pirate King but something still unknown and seemingly even harder than becoming the conqueror atop conquerors, which is what Roger was as king of all pirates.

At the end of the day, your delusional mind is perfectly described by this:

Any sane person understands that, first, the Hody who fought Luffy was significantly stronger because he boosted himself with steroids; and second, Luffy defeated Hody underwater in spite of being a devil fruit user. But since you are dishonest to an extent of insanity and can't think rationally when it comes to Zoro (probably in other regards since an irrational person tends to be irrational overall), you dare to compare Non-user Zoro vs Base Hody with User Luffy vs Steroid Hody.

As if they were remotely the same.

What a sad fellow you are. Waiting for the future where Luffy defeats the strongest threat the world has ever seen yet you still say Zoro would have done so more rapidly, but instead needed to stick to his routine of somehow growing stronger than Luffy by defeating subpar enemies who were significantly weaker than Luffy's throughout three decades.
The only time I've ever seen Lik make a post about something unrelated to One Piece was when he made a pro Putin thread right after the invasion of Ukraine began.
Only that it actually was also a One Piece post because he related the Z on Russian tanks to you know who. This was the first time I considered the possibility that this guy might be delusionally dangerous irl

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

This is a post of a casual One Piece fan who blindly believes everything and doesnt pay attention to details.
Indeed, the storytelling makes it so that Luffy is the only one who can beat the villain. However, context is a thing.
Storytelling always gives Zoro specific handicaps so he cant end up beating such guys despite being capable of doing so.

Heavy injuries, missing swords, gauntlets are the usual plot devices that prevent Zoro from beating up those villains easier than Luffy.
Have you ever noticed that or you ignore it so you can believe in Luffy's false superiority?
Have Whiskey Peak, Thriller Bark and Wano rooftop taught you nothing about who the big daddy is?

Also, not every Straw Hat dream is impossible to do.
You are failing at One Piece basics if you think Strawhat dreams are not impossible.
Every single one of them is impossible to do, for everyone except for them.
Your understanding of the story is way too shallow to even grasp the impossibility of those dreams.

Zoro without air bubble negs Hody while Luffy with air bubble dies trying.
You conveniently ignored that handicap. Just because Luffy made a grimace or two, it didnt affect his performance.
Steroid Hody is the same neg diff for Zoro as non-steroid was. Or you are so foolish to think something would be different? lol

this guy might be delusionally dangerous irl
Under no circumstances should you reveal your irl address to that guy. :blobevil:

This is a post of a casual One Piece fan who blindly believes everything and doesnt pay attention to details.
Indeed, the storytelling makes it so that Luffy is the only one who can beat the villain. However, context is a thing.
Storytelling always gives Zoro specific handicaps so he cant end up beating such guys despite being capable of doing so.

Heavy injuries, missing swords, gauntlets are the usual plot devices that prevent Zoro from beating up those villains easier than Luffy.
Have you ever noticed that or you ignore it so you can believe in Luffy's false superiority?
Have Whiskey Peak, Thriller Bark and Wano rooftop taught you nothing about who the big daddy is?

You are failing at One Piece basics if you think Strawhat dreams are not impossible.
Every single one of them is impossible to do, for everyone except for them.
Your understanding of the story is way too shallow to even grasp the impossibility of those dreams.

Zoro without air bubble negs Hody while Luffy with air bubble dies trying.
You conveniently ignored that handicap. Just because Luffy made a grimace or two, it didnt affect his performance.
Steroid Hody is the same neg diff for Zoro as non-steroid was. Or you are so foolish to think something would be different? lol

Under no circumstances should you reveal your irl address to that guy. :blobevil:
real
Godfy negs Lolo btw

:shame::risitasad:

So.. I had grocery shopping done yesterday and decided to buy pancake mix cause' why not? Wanted to celebrate an accomplishment and didn't eat them in a long time...

...ANNND I should have fucking known that this was a sign of what was to come. Thanks a lot, Oda. :catcry:

Reminds me that I literally had a random dream of a new chapter the night before, and it then turned into a mayhem dream

Nika got the world in shambles

Considering how much Oda is showing Nika off, one would assume he will allow him to beat at least anyone in this arc but so far he failed over and over again. Saturn remains clean, Kizaru remains clean, Lucci was clean, Seraphim were clean. Considering the amount of spotlight Sun God gets, it is quite a bad showing. I mean, it is consistent with Luffy's low damage but still, quite disappointing.

Considering how all matters in his vicinity are turned into a joke, even the arrival of all the Elders didnt hype me up.
Only Zoro can save this manga from going down the shitter. Him being sidelined for so long seems understandable now.
He is inside the barrier dome and to stop the broadcasting they have to go inside that dome and the strongest protector of all is up there.

In case people have missed it, real Vegapunk has died, there is a heart rate monitor going flatline Beep in one of the panels.
If he manages to broadcast everything he wants, he has served his purpose and even the satellites can be offed.
The question now is whether Mother Flame will fall into Imu's hands or not... I assumed not but with all Gorosei here, they could save York.
Anything coming out of your mouth is absolute horse shit bruh

Truth is often harsh. :goyea:
Lmao you think you're speaking truth ?
Mihawk cant even get passed vista, you think Roger would have the same problem ?? But besting mihawk > becoming pirate king right lol.
You're extremely delusional and everything you say is absolute nonsense not even worth adressing cause the mental gymnastic you do in your "truths" is unrivaled

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Lmao you think you're speaking truth ?
Mihawk cant even get passed vista, you think Roger would have the same problem ?? But besting mihawk > becoming pirate king right lol.
You're extremely delusional and everything you say is absolute nonsense not even worth adressing cause the mental gymnastic you do in your "truths" is unrivaled
I have always been speaking the truth. :kayneshrug:
The guy who cant get past Vista is the strongest guy in the show, stronger than Roger.
No one has bested Mihawk, PK was already achieved twice and even Buggy will do it.
Seems like you are confusing theories and guesses with the truth that are manga facts. :catlewd:

What feels strange about this chapter is the actual video-feed Vegapunk has released. In it, we can see not only him, but the two other Vegapunks, who are `dead´. As I mentioned before, the way we got to know that Shaka and Pythagoras were dead, makes me think that they are actually still alive, because Oda used this roundabout way of Lilith telling us that they had perished instead of Luffy blurting it out to the Gorosei and then being stopped by Robin. And this analisys seems to be correct, because Oda could have used any other two Satellites for the video, but he chose those two over everyone else. Alone the fact that the possibility of this being a coincident is with 1/30 very low and makes this look like an intended choise out of a future story-telling need.

I find it curious that Saturn can communicate with the other Gorosei by telepathy. It shows that they are somehow connected with each other.

Noteworthy is also what kind of number each Gorosei has within their summoning circle. And hopefully oda will also clarify, what these numbers mean and why the Gorosei are connected through them.

Now, that Luffy and the others have shown, what the SHPs are capable of, it is now the side of the WG, who needs to show some muscles. And as we can see now, the Gorosei have arrived. Also, if we look at Kizaru, we can notice that Oda is pulling him from the fight for a while to focus on the Gorosei to give them space for the moment. Kizaru seems fine after the attack, but needs to come to his senses again. This means that we will see him join the battle soon again.