Powers & Abilities Gear 4th = king of hell and ifrit jambe

Luffy’s g4 basically being his awakening before his true awakening is a pretty basic take but imo it has an even more interesting connection with zoro and sanji

Off the bat armament haki is necessary for each form. So without haki theyd be incapable of using it
  1. Luffy hardens his body while being able to keep its rubber properties
  2. Zoro unleashes extra powerful armament infused slashes
  3. Sanji stacks his armament and exoskeleton durability to create even hotter flames
So basically by combining their armament with them further mastering their devil fruit, meito blades, and enhanced dna they were able to create new forms

It’d be interesting if there next step similar to luffy post timeskip end up being to further advance their observation haki
Shiryu and laffitte lowkey potentially being the perfect characters for that. Maybe relating to see no evil hear no evil

If the pattern continues and they next further develop their armament. Zoro making a black blade and sanji maybe black flames or at least using hardening lol. Against who specifically they’ll advance their armament to face? Idk
Zoro maybe mihawk and sanji idk idk Kuzan? Beckman? Someone else?

Next being conquerors again only if it becomes a pattern. Unpopular opinion but I can see Sanji getting conquerors sooner rather than later even this arc. If he eventually is able to infuse it with his attacks idk
Maybe at this point they will show off that they can split the sky while in clashes idk. Not really a specific power up but could
As for their awakening aka gear 5th equivalent
For Zoro maybe fully mastering asura or a stronger form he can actually use for a long period of time. Possibly being through him getting shodai. Basically zoro mastering the peak of “cursed” blades like luffy mastered the peak of his fruit
For Sanji maybe a perfected raid suit. Bring it back to all the science and lineage factor stuff Sanji has going on. This suit actually being made out of love for him and being able to boost all his abilities

I only really focused on zoro and sanji but there’s definitely a chance Luffy can advance his haki’s again even further. His is just harder to guess

We can say that about King of Hell. Not so sure about Ifrit Jambe.

We only know that Sanji got exhausted because of invisible speed. We don't know about Ifrit Jambe only drawback.
While yeah Sanji going invisible speed did exhaust a lot of stamina I still think ifrit jambe is more comparable to gear forth or king of hell

Just due to the fact armament haki is a necessity to activate each. We don’t know how long his time limit with the form is but we know there’s a time limit

While yeah Sanji going invisible speed did exhaust a lot of stamina I still think ifrit jambe is more comparable to gear forth or king of hell

Just due to the fact armament haki is a necessity to activate each. We don’t know how long his time limit with the form is but we know there’s a time limit
He also used armament to remove the drawback of Diable Jambe out of timeskip. Apparently he had no limit with it but of course there is a limit but would be probably like hours or even days.
Post automatically merged:

Gear 4 far outscales anything Zoro has. Lets not even talk about sanji here. He doesn't even register on that radar.
Luffy can compete with the 2 fodders in just Base Form.
Yet can't step up for Hakai

:kailaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Gear 1 + Gear 2 + Gear 3
Two-Sword Style + One-Sword Style + Three-Sword Style
Base Jambe + Diable Jambe + Ifrit Jambe

Gear 4
King of Hell

Gear 5
Asura

Sanji doesn't have his Equivalent of Gear 4/King of Hell or Gear 5/Asura
At least not yet
Sorry but no. Diable Jambe doesn't speed him up. I guess Ifrit doesn't either.

I get that you want to claim that one sword is faster while three sword is heavier but two sword to be base... doesn't fit like that.

And yes KoH and G4 has pretty much the same concept of being taxing haki too much in a short time to power you up. But I'm not sure about Asura though. We know so little of it. G5 is DF version of G4. Asura is no DF power.

He also used armament to remove the drawback of Diable Jambe out of timeskip. Apparently he had no limit with it but of course there is a limit but would be probably like hours or even days.
Yeah like luffy and zoro he used haki to help strengthen abilities he already had but they weren’t really new abilities just enhanced

G4 koh and ij are new abilities combine their haki and powers to the next level

Yeah like luffy and zoro he used haki to help strengthen abilities he already had but they weren’t really new abilities just enhanced

G4 koh and ij are new abilities combine their haki and powers to the next level
Again. Ifrit Jambe doesn't fit here because it is the same as Diable Jambe out of timeskip.

Consider that Sanji could perform Ifrit Jambe before genes awakening like he used Diable Jambe before timeskip and then the genes awakening was timeskip. He pretty much doesn't even need haki now for Diable Jambe while he uses it just for Ifrit Jambe.

Is not like he is spending greatly amounts of haki in a short period like G4 or KoH.