Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Lesser mink = Lesser hair = same people
So the guy that called the imaginary animal people, animals is racist but the imaginary dog person that calls humans lesser minks passes.

I feel dumber already

... is it okay when a gov call a population "animals" then ???
Jesus Christ what is wrong with you, why are you treating the word animals like it's the n word.

You need to extrapulate yourself from this conversation, if there's another manga with a bunch of carrot, spinach and other vegetable people, do you loose your mind if people call them vegetables?

What about tree people? What's the correct term ? Flora-Americans?

What happens when the term "animal" is used to deligitimize a person or a character ?
Nothing, if i call Wanda a dirty dog, 50% of people won't care about it and the other half wlil get aroused.

So there is no racism in One Piece then ? And I guess you can't be racist if you say that Jinbe is less than a human because he is a fishmen.... ?

Is this what you are trying to tell me ?
Good thing there's no such thing as fishpeople.

But yes fishmen were born to boil.

(lol)

First, we find back here the reason and infamous technique why you guys - despite your number - will never appear credible in front of an objective observer : the lie.

So no, I never called anyone that disagreed with me a "pidgeon brain". In fact I never used the words "pidgeon" and "brain" together. What I said on the contrary, is the fact that I "had the impression of sometimes talking with pidgeon". Which was indeed the most toxic thing I said on this forum and I apologized directly upon saying that (contrary to you guys *wink* *wink*). In reality, this "attribute was an obviously too subtle reference to the famous quote "Never play chess with a pigeon, even when you check mate them, they just knock over the pieces, sh*t on the table and strut around like they've won" Referencing the fact that no matter the number of time you guys were debunked by narrative facts, you would "strut around" like winners without even understanding the point made.

And - lets be honest - this "attribute" was FAAAAAR from coming close to the "quality" of the name calling that EVEN YOU attributed me on way before that sentence. In fact aside from that DRAMATIC pidgeon incident (which was in fact not a direct insult btw, I actually never came close to your level - or other's level - of toxicity. So tone down the purity chase will you ?

Second - and I know that you don't even care to read multiple lines, but I will continue nonetheless - :

I know stuff. Stuff that I now know that you don't. Even you with your literature degree. I'm not saying I'm better or that I know everything, I just KNOW STUFF when it come to storytelling and the understanding of Oda's work and this is exactly what we are talking about in those thread.

So yes, I'm exactly the one you need to LISTEN CAREFULLY TO here. I'm not saying that I'm right on everything, I'm saying that I'm rarely wrong when it come to the analysis of the storytelling of One Piece (to not confuse with the theorizing of One Piece)

So when I say "Bonney will most likely not join", you don't have to listen to me. In fact I suggest that you find any kind of way to prove me wrong. But when I say "Bonney is constructed with the pattern of the princes and princesses in One Piece and not with the one of a strawhat.. you better listen because I have a narrative reason to say that.

Third: There is absolutely nothing "obnoxious" with someone saying "I know stuff" when they actually deliver on said stuff like I did. What is obnoxious on the other hand.. is ignoring and laughing childlishly at detailed demonstrations and explanations of foundamental narrative concepts when said explanations are requested and "strutting around" like you know better than the one that just demonstrated to you that you actually don't understand what you are talking about. This flat earther like mindset is INDEED, extremelly obnoxious.

This was for your FIRST sentence. (Brandolini's law, it takes much more time to debunk BS that to deliver it)

I'm not forgetting, like I said. I got THREADbanned for two specific reasons here (explained in the ban signal):
- "Stop calling people toxic" also calling me toxic for calling other people toxic [laughing emoji]
- "Stop bringing politic to a thread that has nothing to do with politic"

Two (obvious fallacious) reasons that are symptomonious of what I'm explaining here:

In fact the irony is that I was threadbanned a THIRD time on the political thread for replying (literally) too much to seth to counter his transphobia that Mods choosed to ignore at the time. The explanation I got was : "It takes two to rumble", thus completely confirming what I'm saying above there, when I say that a liberal and apolitic/centrist structure of power tends to fight bad behavior by completely missunderstanding their own role in the enablings of said behaviors and by extention fighting those who counter said oppression the same way.. thus preventing the circle of oppression from being ever broken.

Three threadbans, three completely political reasons. Reasons being : "stop being so political".

Hm no.. again, you are inventing and lying. I did said that I would be glad if people with toxic behavior were banned because of me, but I baited absolutely noone into being toxic, what I did is simply made myself visible enough. Again, there was two reasons :
- Understand the behavior and origin of the toxicity while taking the punches (as I usually learn a lot that way)
- Taking the punches for potential new Carrot fans entering in (which gladly never really happened)

People (and the staff) are responsible for the toxicity on the forum. Its time for you guys to take responsibility for your actions. If you were awfull persons - and in some way, still are - its not my fault mate. Respect yourself and stop the gaslight.

LMAO WTF ? No. Never. lol

:milaugh:

You are again inventing complete BS as always, tho this one is still surprising omg. I wonder where you get that from..

If you want to know why I got banned, the three reasons are listed above. (of course I don't have the proof, but I'm sure you can find back what I said if you look well enough in the research bar)

I'm not pretending to be anything. You guys are giving me this title lmao. I keep repeating that I'm not a saint and that I'm a simple leftist who just wants to change things a bit. I'm not even calling myself a feminist.. But you guys love your labels.. and since I keep labelling you, I don't see why you shouldn't do the same for me

:kayneshrug:

Pretty much until the moment I started to call BS on your understanding of the words of Truby about the concept of shared goal between protagonist and antagonist. Following that, I started to sence a lack of patience indeed.. as much as any other person who are questionned in their own beliefs and refusing to admit that they made an error.

That added to other similar incidents led you to have the exact same behavior as the others. But in reality, you were no different. It just took you longer to try to debunk me because you have actual knowledge on the subject and you could see that I do to. You just couldn't accept me explaining having studied the subject without trying to show off. Which you failed miserably.

(And yes, if you didn't notice by now, I stopped in this post being nice with you. Because despite what you believe, its not you who had a lot of patience with me, its me who had a LOT of patience with you specifically. The reason being that I still believe to this day that you are capable of understanding reason on storytelling facts and logic. But since you are attacking me when I'm not even targetting anyone.. well... have fun.

Which - again, let's not forget - never happened. You can check, type "pidgeon brain" on the research bar or even try to research any moment of me calling you directly a pidgeon or even insinuating that you have a pidgeon brain.. (third lie and counting..)

The brain and its biases...... You really are unlucky that I'm always being very careful of my words...

I don't remember manifesting any kind of arrogance in this thread. I don't despise you guys, I just think that you are sometimes toxic. I don't even take those attacks personnaly mate.

But there sure was arrogance on your guys's side against me for sure. I think you are trying to pin me with one of your own flaws here...

Maybe you don't mean "arrogant" but "condescending" which I admit I sometime have as a tone.. its hard to keep a serious face and straight tone when you keep being laughed by people who don't even understand what you are talking about...

Dude.. you are on a forum discussing about deep storytelling subject. You can ignore me if you want, but if you don't and still reply to me, the minimum respect I expect from you is to read what I say as I do with you. If you don't care to have a conversation, you can't have it both way and ask for an "easy" one.. I come in full package my big bro.

Welp.. now I'm sure that you ignored me. Too bad for you...

:milaugh:
First, because minks have the same status as fishmen in the institutions of the One Piece world. They are just less researched than fishmen and mermaids. Second because Mink represents a positive attitude concerning the status of race acceptation and an example of extreme humanization.

Both races are depicted as EXTREMELY human.

For those reasons, Minks and fishmen can be considered a representation of the struggle of racialized people, very powerful and human populations in the real world and an amazing representation of people that should be accepted in their identities. Therefore we must question and call out the fact that people are using dehumanization rethorics and techniques to attack Carrot or Jinbe.

Again, the way we treat people in fiction is linked with the way we treat people in real life.
Why are you like this? :emohiyo:

=)

Because I say that I know some stuff ? Well.. nothing can be done about it then ... Seems like saying that, is worse than people insulting, harrassing, gaslighting and calling others "trash"... Who guessed it
:luuh:

I can confirm that.

No. ^^^^^^^^^^

And ? Because a character is not real, does it allow you to perform toxic behaviors ?

"Do NoT TaKe SeRiOuSlY Or PoLiTiCiZe OnE Of mY FaVoRiTe StOrY WrItTeN fOr ChIldReN :pepecry:"

Ônly someone who is completely depoliticized can think that One Piece is politically "not deep"

I'm never "upset" on this forum.. Even when someone quite literally sends me death threats.. I'm just saying that is not true. Minks are humanoids, they are part animals and therefore dehumanizing them is depicting racist rethoric.

That's actually very simple. It doesn't take a social science degree to understand this.

:kayneshrug:
MY BROTHER IN CONEJO ,STOP