Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Urouge vs Giants at Elbaf...:madmonk:
I've been hoping for that for a long time, his fighting style and personality would suit them well and given how much Oda has hyped up Bonney now and in the past Capone for example, I really have some slim but also deep hope that he will do the same for Urouge and really surprise us with him too somehow.

Urouge making himself gigantic and a sort of kaiju monk/giant monk would be so hype and having him going fist to fist with giants, another sort of David vs Goliath type moment potentially.

Hes such a complete wildcard but I really hope he reappears soon FINALLY along with Enel who he is closely linked to ofc.

Honestly I could kinda see Urouge training Usopp and also getting along well with Zoro and Franky lol, definitely Jinbei too especially. And even Robin. :madmonk::madmonk::madmonk::madmonk::madmonk:

Obligatory too:

Urouge is the ONLY Supernova that Luffy has yet to meet IIRC, Luffy has met and known all of them know aside from him and thus the rest of the SHs haven't either. The man met Kaido and prayed for him too. I have so much hope for Urouge deep down, I just hope Oda really delivers but Oda is really making it difficult for that hope to not be slim either now too.

I was about to say something else but my brain just short circuited and deleted it/forgot it, FML lmao. Oh that was it! Oda recently introduced a "GIANT MONK ZOAN" at Wano and barely did anything with it, subtle foreshadowing for Urouge and his size increasing abilities and even appearing at Elbaf?! I'd love to see him fight Pizarro or even San Juan too!

Also....I made a fanfic of Urouge as a Strawhat in Elbaf with some certain other familiar faces here too:

Title: "Urouge's Triumph: The Thunderous Addition to the Straw Hat Crew"

INT. STRAW HAT CREW'S SHIP - DAY

The Straw Hat crew sails the Grand Line, their ship cutting through the waves as they approach the legendary Elbaf. Onboard, Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Sanji, Jinbei, Carrot, Yamato, Vivi, and the rest of the crew are enjoying the journey.

---

EXT. ELBAF - VILLAGE SQUARE - DAY

The crew disembarks onto Elbaf, greeted by the towering giants. Urouge, with his massive frame, fits right in. The Straw Hats are ready for adventure.

---

INT. STRAW HAT CREW'S SHIP - NIGHT

The crew gathers in the common area, sharing stories and laughs. Urouge sits beside Franky, his towering presence making even the shipwright look small.

FRANKY
(smirking)
Urouge, my man! With those muscles of yours, we could build a whole new ship just by flexing!

UROUGE
(laughing)
I like your style, Franky! Maybe I'll start a new religion dedicated to the power of the Urouge flex!

---

EXT. ELBAF - WRESTLING GROUNDS - DAY

Luffy and Urouge find themselves in an impromptu arm-wrestling match against the giants.

LUFFY
(grinning)
This is gonna be awesome, Urouge!

UROUGE
(smiling)
Let's make it thunder, Straw Hat!

They clash, causing shockwaves that make the giants cheer. Urouge's laughter echoes through Elbaf as he and Luffy continue their epic battle of strength.

---

INT. STRAW HAT CREW'S SHIP - LIBRARY - DAY

Robin and Urouge sit in the library, surrounded by books.

ROBIN
(impressed)
You have quite the knowledge of ancient texts, Urouge.

UROUGE
(smiling)
Well, Robin, I believe strength comes not only from the body but also from the mind. Let's explore these texts together!

---

EXT. ELBAF - DOJO - DAY

Zoro, Franky, Yamato, and Urouge engage in an impromptu flex-off. Each trying to outdo the other in a display of sheer strength and muscles.

ZORO
(grinning)
You've got some impressive muscles, Urouge. But don't underestimate the power of the swordsman flex!

UROUGE
(laughing)
Bring it on, green-haired swordsman! Let's see who's the flex master!

The crew watches in amusement as the flex-off ensues, with Chopper playing referee and judging the winner.

---

INT. STRAW HAT CREW'S SHIP - KITCHEN - NIGHT

Sanji and Urouge bond over their love for food and women.

SANJI
(smiling)
Ah, Urouge, my friend! Not only do you appreciate the beauty of food, but I sense you might also have an eye for the ladies. We're kindred spirits in more ways than one.

UROUGE
(chuckling)
Sanji, you've got a good sense for these things! A feast for the senses, both in the kitchen and in the presence of beautiful women.

They share a knowing look, understanding the pleasures that both fine cuisine and admiration for the opposite sex bring to their lives.

---

INT. STRAW HAT CREW'S SHIP - MUSIC ROOM - NIGHT

Brook and Urouge share a musical moment, with Urouge playing a thunderous tune on a giant drum.

BROOK
(smiling)
Yo-ho-ho! Your music is as mighty as your strength, Urouge!

UROUGE
(laughing)
Let's shake the Grand Line with the thunder of our music, Soul King!

They play on, the ship resonating with the sounds of their unique collaboration.

---

INT. STRAW HAT CREW'S SHIP - INFIRMARY - DAY

Chopper and Urouge discuss medicine and healing techniques.

CHOPPER
(serious)
You've got impressive knowledge of herbs and healing, Urouge.

UROUGE
(nodding)
In my travels, I've learned that strength also lies in understanding one's vulnerabilities. Let's combine our knowledge for the crew's well-being!

---

INT. STRAW HAT CREW'S SHIP - CAPTAIN'S QUARTERS - NIGHT

Urouge, sitting with Luffy, raises his giant mug for a toast.

UROUGE
(toasting)
To the Straw Hat crew and the thunderous adventures ahead!

LUFFY
(grinning)
Yeah! Urouge, welcome to the crew! Let's make Elbaf just the beginning!

---

VIVI
(sincerely)
Urouge, welcome to the Straw Hat crew. Each one of us brings something unique to the table. With your strength and spirit, we are stronger together than we could ever be alone.

UROUGE
(earnestly)
Vivi, your kindness and wisdom inspire us all. I'm grateful to call myself a member of this crew.

---

YAMATO
(boisterously)
Urouge, your arrival brings a new dynamic to our crew. Strength, courage, and camaraderie are our guiding lights. Together, we shall face any challenge that comes our way!

UROUGE
(gratefully)
Yamato, your words resonate deeply. I'm ready to stand shoulder to shoulder with you all.

---

CARROT
(excitedly)
Urouge! Your thunderous presence adds even more excitement to our crew's adventures! Let's hop into action together and make memories that will echo through the Grand Line!

UROUGE
(chuckling)
Carrot, your energy is infectious! I can't wait to see where our journey takes us.

---

MONET
(joining the conversation)
Urouge, your thunderous laughs and strength have brought a new warmth to this crew. I'm Monet, and I look forward to sharing this adventure with you all.

UROUGE
(smiling)
Monet, welcome aboard! With your icy presence and our thunderous spirit, there's no storm we can't weather together.

---

They clink their mugs, sealing the bond of friendship as the Straw Hat crew gains a new, thunderous member in Urouge and an icy addition in Monet. The epic adventures continue as they sail towards new horizons, their crew now more diverse and stronger than ever.

I've been hoping for that for a long time, his fighting style and personality would suit them well and given how much Oda has hyped up Bonney now and in the past Capone for example, I really have some slim but also deep hope that he will do the same for Urouge and really surprise us with him too somehow.

Urouge making himself gigantic and a sort of kaiju monk/giant monk would be so hype and having him going fist to fist with giants, another sort of David vs Goliath type moment potentially.

Hes such a complete wildcard but I really hope he reappears soon FINALLY along with Enel who he is closely linked to ofc.

Honestly I could kinda see Urouge training Usopp and also getting along well with Zoro and Franky lol, definitely Jinbei too especially. And even Robin. :madmonk::madmonk::madmonk::madmonk::madmonk:

Obligatory too:

Urouge is the ONLY Supernova that Luffy has yet to meet IIRC, Luffy has met and known all of them know aside from him and thus the rest of the SHs haven't either. The man met Kaido and prayed for him too. I have so much hope for Urouge deep down, I just hope Oda really delivers but Oda is really making it difficult for that hope to not be slim either now too.

I was about to say something else but my brain just short circuited and deleted it/forgot it, FML lmao. Oh that was it! Oda recently introduced a "GIANT MONK ZOAN" at Wano and barely did anything with it, subtle foreshadowing for Urouge and his size increasing abilities and even appearing at Elbaf?! I'd love to see him fight Pizarro or even San Juan too!

Also....I made a fanfic of Urouge as a Strawhat in Elbaf with some certain other familiar faces here too:

Title: "Urouge's Triumph: The Thunderous Addition to the Straw Hat Crew"

INT. STRAW HAT CREW'S SHIP - DAY

The Straw Hat crew sails the Grand Line, their ship cutting through the waves as they approach the legendary Elbaf. Onboard, Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Sanji, Jinbei, Carrot, Yamato, Vivi, and the rest of the crew are enjoying the journey.

---

EXT. ELBAF - VILLAGE SQUARE - DAY

The crew disembarks onto Elbaf, greeted by the towering giants. Urouge, with his massive frame, fits right in. The Straw Hats are ready for adventure.

---

INT. STRAW HAT CREW'S SHIP - NIGHT

The crew gathers in the common area, sharing stories and laughs. Urouge sits beside Franky, his towering presence making even the shipwright look small.

FRANKY
(smirking)
Urouge, my man! With those muscles of yours, we could build a whole new ship just by flexing!

UROUGE
(laughing)
I like your style, Franky! Maybe I'll start a new religion dedicated to the power of the Urouge flex!

---

EXT. ELBAF - WRESTLING GROUNDS - DAY

Luffy and Urouge find themselves in an impromptu arm-wrestling match against the giants.

LUFFY
(grinning)
This is gonna be awesome, Urouge!

UROUGE
(smiling)
Let's make it thunder, Straw Hat!

They clash, causing shockwaves that make the giants cheer. Urouge's laughter echoes through Elbaf as he and Luffy continue their epic battle of strength.

---

INT. STRAW HAT CREW'S SHIP - LIBRARY - DAY

Robin and Urouge sit in the library, surrounded by books.

ROBIN
(impressed)
You have quite the knowledge of ancient texts, Urouge.

UROUGE
(smiling)
Well, Robin, I believe strength comes not only from the body but also from the mind. Let's explore these texts together!

---

EXT. ELBAF - DOJO - DAY

Zoro, Franky, Yamato, and Urouge engage in an impromptu flex-off. Each trying to outdo the other in a display of sheer strength and muscles.

ZORO
(grinning)
You've got some impressive muscles, Urouge. But don't underestimate the power of the swordsman flex!

UROUGE
(laughing)
Bring it on, green-haired swordsman! Let's see who's the flex master!

The crew watches in amusement as the flex-off ensues, with Chopper playing referee and judging the winner.

---

INT. STRAW HAT CREW'S SHIP - KITCHEN - NIGHT

Sanji and Urouge bond over their love for food and women.

SANJI
(smiling)
Ah, Urouge, my friend! Not only do you appreciate the beauty of food, but I sense you might also have an eye for the ladies. We're kindred spirits in more ways than one.

UROUGE
(chuckling)
Sanji, you've got a good sense for these things! A feast for the senses, both in the kitchen and in the presence of beautiful women.

They share a knowing look, understanding the pleasures that both fine cuisine and admiration for the opposite sex bring to their lives.

---

INT. STRAW HAT CREW'S SHIP - MUSIC ROOM - NIGHT

Brook and Urouge share a musical moment, with Urouge playing a thunderous tune on a giant drum.

BROOK
(smiling)
Yo-ho-ho! Your music is as mighty as your strength, Urouge!

UROUGE
(laughing)
Let's shake the Grand Line with the thunder of our music, Soul King!

They play on, the ship resonating with the sounds of their unique collaboration.

---

INT. STRAW HAT CREW'S SHIP - INFIRMARY - DAY

Chopper and Urouge discuss medicine and healing techniques.

CHOPPER
(serious)
You've got impressive knowledge of herbs and healing, Urouge.

UROUGE
(nodding)
In my travels, I've learned that strength also lies in understanding one's vulnerabilities. Let's combine our knowledge for the crew's well-being!

---

INT. STRAW HAT CREW'S SHIP - CAPTAIN'S QUARTERS - NIGHT

Urouge, sitting with Luffy, raises his giant mug for a toast.

UROUGE
(toasting)
To the Straw Hat crew and the thunderous adventures ahead!

LUFFY
(grinning)
Yeah! Urouge, welcome to the crew! Let's make Elbaf just the beginning!

---

VIVI
(sincerely)
Urouge, welcome to the Straw Hat crew. Each one of us brings something unique to the table. With your strength and spirit, we are stronger together than we could ever be alone.

UROUGE
(earnestly)
Vivi, your kindness and wisdom inspire us all. I'm grateful to call myself a member of this crew.

---

YAMATO
(boisterously)
Urouge, your arrival brings a new dynamic to our crew. Strength, courage, and camaraderie are our guiding lights. Together, we shall face any challenge that comes our way!

UROUGE
(gratefully)
Yamato, your words resonate deeply. I'm ready to stand shoulder to shoulder with you all.

---

CARROT
(excitedly)
Urouge! Your thunderous presence adds even more excitement to our crew's adventures! Let's hop into action together and make memories that will echo through the Grand Line!

UROUGE
(chuckling)
Carrot, your energy is infectious! I can't wait to see where our journey takes us.

---

MONET
(joining the conversation)
Urouge, your thunderous laughs and strength have brought a new warmth to this crew. I'm Monet, and I look forward to sharing this adventure with you all.

UROUGE
(smiling)
Monet, welcome aboard! With your icy presence and our thunderous spirit, there's no storm we can't weather together.

---

They clink their mugs, sealing the bond of friendship as the Straw Hat crew gains a new, thunderous member in Urouge and an icy addition in Monet. The epic adventures continue as they sail towards new horizons, their crew now more diverse and stronger than ever.
Urouge-sama will return when we reach the arc centered around the Lunarians, Enel-sama and the Moon! It has been foretold!

Question: what scene do you need to see for finally accept/realize/stop coping that your candidate would never join SH?

For me is, if after Vivi, Sh and Sabo meet and talk about being a D, and then she going alone or with Sabo without Sh to do revo stuff. Im gonna accept that she is just an ally, hbu guys?
stopped rooting for carrot 4 nakama when she didn't get 1 vs 1 fight against perospero, not expecting her wins right away against yonko crew as her first fight bcs it's kinda not believable but i expect high/extreme diff lose at least.