Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did the gorosei never appear on wano and jump kaido? Are 5 gorosei weaker than kaido? Kaido, a yonko, who is stronger than an admiral by definition. So if 1 gorosei is > 1 admiral and 5 gorosei are < 1 kaido, is 1 kaido > 5 admirals?

Powerscaling bros? :quest:
how are you this retarded lol

I know you're trolling but, any two admirals absolutely demolish any single yonko.

After multiple offscreen chapters of both Zoro and Lucci huffing and puffing with multiple bruises and clashes between them, Zorotards now think their fav is comparable to his captain who manhandled an Admiral and an Elder at the same time with ease

Insane
By that logic Luffy didn't manhandle Kizaru then given they where fighting for multiple chapters and both huffing and puffing

After multiple offscreen chapters of both Zoro and Lucci huffing and puffing with multiple bruises and clashes between them, Zorotards now think their favorite is comparable to his captain, who manhandled an Admiral and an Elder at the same time with ease

Insane

Just enjoy their delusion, bro. I'm having fun reading all these lulls.

They literally say it was low-difficult fight while they were fighting for about 20–30 minute or so equally and both getting exhausted. lmao :suresure::suresure::gokulaugh:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
TBH I don't get people calling Zoro vs Lucci a one shot, they were clashing for like 10+ chapters with both fighters visibly wounded from fighting him.
Zoro has a history of doing the same thing with opponents inferior to him.

Did it with Killer, Apoo in Wano. Random clashing isnt worth much, Zoro could end the fight whenever he wanted to - thats the key takeaway here.
And he does so, with a single move & not taking any damage himself.

TBH I don't get people calling Zoro vs Lucci a one shot, they were clashing for like 10+ chapters with both fighters visibly wounded from fighting him.
a proper example of a one shout would be something like Kaido vs Luffy or Shanks vs Kid, not that.
Their fight was delayed for plot reasons, its simple as that. Its not 10+ chapters but 7-8 panels iirc

I wonder if Sanji's calling Zoro a deadweight is a gag or not?

If it's a gag then alright but if it isn't, then wow Sanji you're kind of a jackass here.

I mean say what you want about Zoro but at least he was keeping Lucci busy, Sanji on the other hand left Vegapunk alone with Saturn and Kizaru and he failed to protect Vegapunk at the end.
Dude talks a whole lot of shit for someone who couldn't even phase Saturn or resist his hax and then got mogged by Kizaru lmao
Even against SeraJimbe dude needed the bubble gun since his attacks did nothing even with the flame off

I wonder if Sanji's calling Zoro a deadweight is a gag or not?

If it's a gag then alright but if it isn't, then wow Sanji you're kind of a jackass here.

I mean say what you want about Zoro but at least he was keeping Lucci busy, Sanji on the other hand left Vegapunk alone with Saturn and Kizaru and he failed to protect Vegapunk at the end.
It's not that deep. These are cartoons.

2 hours for Lucci, imagine what Sanji would have done to this fodder in less than 30 seconds :steef:
Sanji would likely have died. Perhaps not in 30 seconds but that is 100 percent a loss. And against Lucci a loss might mean death because that guy is ruthless.

I'm not even a Katakuri wanker, and I still believe Katakuri>Marco is facts.

I'm sorry but Marco's is the weakest of the YC1.:zosleepy:
What I feel many seem to forget is that Marco only gained his position through Odens departure. WBs true Vice Captain (Little Brother, not son like everybody else) was Oden. And although debate able I for one believe Ace was already => Marco. With that being said the gap between King and Marco was probably just as small as the bounty between them.

Katakuri unlike King and Marco (but like Oden, Ace and Zoro) has CoC. While not sure if Kat was above King and Marco I'm certain of his potential being higher. And with new resolve he could well be a 3 or 4B bounty soon.

Luffy 3 named attacks in g5
Lucci is fine
Kizaru sandbagging
Saturn UNDAMAGED

Zoro one attack
Lucci done
You haven't even seen the raws to say if Lucci is totally done, I just mentioned the bruises on both to suggest Zoro and Lucci took damage offscreen, Lucci even blocked some of Zoro's attacks, Kizaru sandbagging is headcanon, and Saturn has regen that no one besides the other Elders have

Luffy low-diffs Zoro, cope about it

Status
Not open for further replies.