Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You forgot Saturn brought his friends . Maybe I am reading wrong manga . :kayneshrug:
Yeah and other intervenants like the Giants definitely did not come to stop the other Gorosei... right?

Maybe I'm reading the entire spoilers and manga chapters, which you don't seem to be doing...

Stop reading half of the spoilers and of the manga chapters and you'll do good

Young master's powerlevel continues to rise... :suresure:

Glad more people are changing their minds. Doffy is the guy who used Marco's peer Jozu as his footstool, after all.
Jozu not wanting to be jumped by two Warlords with hax means he's inferior to Doffy?
Alright then..
I'm not even a Katakuri wanker, and I still believe Katakuri>Marco is facts.

I'm sorry but Marco's is the weakest of the YC1.:zosleepy:
See what I mean @GUI VI
Marco can clash with and overpower Kizaru and Akainu but he's still below a basement dweller supposedly

Saturn is still the main antagonist of this arc

But things have really changed now that the other 4 are here
Ive told people to not discount the "Big Mom" avenue of the arc. Saturn and his contemporaries can be the main enemies to force a Yonko to run instead of fight, but that doesnt mean Luffy and others wont have fights with the Marines currently stationed on the island either at least over the next 10 minutes before the arc climax.

He wouldn't say this if he could tank his hits as usual :kayneshrug:
Yeah zoro is a threat... because he's a yc1 level opponent

He didn't say shit about zoro being able to damage him in flame mode.

If all it took was enough ap to damage a lunarian, then their defense isn't so invincible any more, and all the headcanon of zoro fans about how king has better durability crumbles like thin glass lol.

Y'all gotta pick a lane. Either king has invincibility so he's above kaido in dura, or he doesn't and kaido clears him in everything.

Why did the gorosei never appear on wano and jump kaido? Are 5 gorosei weaker than kaido? Kaido, a yonko, who is stronger than an admiral by definition. So if 1 gorosei is > 1 admiral and 5 gorosei are < 1 kaido, is 1 kaido > 5 admirals?

Powerscaling bros? :quest:

Yeah zoro is a threat... because he's a yc1 level opponent

He didn't say shit about zoro being able to damage him in flame mode.

If all it took was enough ap to damage a lunarian, then their defense isn't so invincible any more, and all the headcanon of zoro fans about how king has better durability crumbles like thin glass lol.

Y'all gotta pick a lane. Either king has invincibility so he's above kaido in dura, or he doesn't and kaido clears him in everything.
Ugh.
ACoC+ACoA > Lunarian durability > ACoA > Kaidou

After multiple offscreen chapters of both Zoro and Lucci huffing and puffing with multiple bruises and clashes between them, Zorotards now think their fav is comparable to his captain who manhandled an Admiral and an Elder at the same time with ease

Insane

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
After multiple offscreen chapters of both Zoro and Lucci huffing and puffing with multiple bruises and clashes between them, Zorotards now think their fav is comparable to his captain who manhandled an Admiral and an Elder at the same time

Insane
Luffy 3 named attacks in g5
Lucci is fine
Kizaru sandbagging
Saturn UNDAMAGED

Zoro one attack
Lucci done

I wonder if Sanji's calling Zoro a deadweight is a gag or not?

If it's a gag then alright but if it isn't, then wow Sanji you're kind of a jackass here.

I mean say what you want about Zoro but at least he was keeping Lucci busy, Sanji on the other hand left Vegapunk alone with Saturn and Kizaru and he failed to protect Vegapunk at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.