Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
I only left for a hiatus, relax, nothing to do with the recent events.

I'm not planning to come back soon but I wanted to let some people know about certain things.

@mly90 @GUI VI @HA001 @ConquistadoR @Cruxroux @nik87
First, welcome back @GUI VI
Everything is going according to plan
- Zoro finally finished Lucci off (this is even better than leaving him for Jinbe), clearly easy/no diff
- Luffy fights Lucci then Zoro fights Lucci, Luffy fought Kizaru and now Zoro may fight Kizaru too
- Zoro is in the labophase, the Five Elders seem to be stalled, the only one who can reach there is Kizaru
- Next chapter is 1111
- Zoro defeats Lucci, then Kizaru, then clashes with V. Nusjuro (?)

@MarineHQ
Just one sentence: "keep my dick out of your mouth"
There is nothing for you to celebrate this chapter, on the opposite
You can't seriously be celebrating the fact that Zoro sensed V. Nusjuro when he didn't give a fuck about Kizaru?
You didn't think for a second that this means that the admiral is saved from the swordsman, didn't you?
It's not as if Luffy fought Kizaru and then sticked to Saturn, right?
As if Zoro couldn't defeat Kizaru too and then possibly clash with V. Nusjuro.

@MonochromeYoru @Reborn
I don't know what you guys are yapyapping about but I'm still standing my ground:
- Luffy IS defeating Saturn
- Zoro is most likely defeating Kizaru (he is in the labophase and Kizaru may be the first one to head there)
I'm sorry but kizaru isn't the right enemic by zoro. He is mid diff at worst (one attack with King of the hell):kayneshrug:

Not really for me. Most of zoro fans knew lucci was a no match but we are enjoying now because we waited many many months lol.
But lucci is just a recycled fighter used for the plot.
Are cool fight scenes that much to ask for nowadays with One Piece? I don't care about whatever agenda the moron fans are having.

Having an off screened Zoro fight that ends with a one hit KO is ass no matter how you slice it.

Are cool fight scenes that much to ask for nowadays with One Piece? KI don't care about whatever agenda the moron fans are having.

Having an off screened Zoro fight that ends with a one hit KO is ass no matter how you slice it.
Can't ask it mate since Oda cares only about nikka. We are at least happy zoro is fighting and collects his W. But been a long time since we saw a good and dope ass fight.
Post automatically merged:

ahhahah sanji can only talk shit

he acted cool infront of kiz and ran away like a bitch

ahahahaha
Don't be mean with our @MonsterZoro :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.