Anime Discussion Pokémon Horizons: The Series

Is Cap a based Pikachu?

• Total voters
Haven't watched Pokemon since the OG series back in the 90's. 1st Gen and 2nd Gen.

Pokemon still kicking I see
yeah a surprising amount of what pokemon caters to (especially in the West) is towards fans that grew up in the 90s w/ Gen I + II, at least for most of the 2010s/early 2020s. Luckily they're moving past most of that nowadays and its a much better balance than just remakes of Gen I + II over and over again
Post automatically merged:

wait I just realized it...
sheeesh that is major spoilers lmao, they literally spoil us the finale of the current saga XD
Still nearly a first for a main protagonist's first pokemon to evolve this early when you factor Ash/Satoshi's Pikachu refusing to ever evolve in 20+ years

Get the fuck out of here bitch.:mihugh:
If he is talking about Trash Ketchup's anime,he is right. That thing was a dumpster fire.
Are you talking about Trash Ketchup's anime? He was written out last year. Horizons is the first season about the franchise moving past him. The fanbase agrees that the anime has finally changed for the better now that he is gone. @Reborn

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Angry Sango is just Angry Chopper.:milaugh:
Aaaa, I forgot to gas up the episode here!

I loved this episode because best girl Sango is back! Plot thickens with a very serious fight that otherwise Liko and Roy would have lost here...

Damn they def have to become stronger, the Explorers are not joking rn.

But Sango is stupid...leaking their plans to Liko and Roy lol xD

Rej

Year of the black beard!
we been peaking like never before :finally:

we getting a grand clash at the end of the saga, the winner gets Rekkuuza.

man Friede and his fight, him and Cap are just so clever

also the geezer being with them already gave me sus feelings, another episode of Mighty G inc?

so this seems to be the big finale before the new saga starts, I wonder what will trigger Nyahoja's evolution. Will Amethio come in clutch for a battle?

man this is fire, also Iono my waifu had a cameo
peakpeakpeak

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Damn what a finale to this Pokemon Horizons saga & season. This is probably the last time we heard this rad ending song. (hope not tho lol)

Animation was top tier, sadly the Nyahoja evolution was so quick and rushed. But outside of that I don't have complaints, exactly what I expected for the finale. I even expected Amethio to come in clutch. But I did not expect him to help out of nowhere just for him to reach his extatic heights that he is chasing.

Pokemon Horizons is barely off the 10/10 but from beginning to the end it is a 9/10 consistently. Sometimes it has 8/10 lows but also several 10/10 peaks in the progress.

It is peak Pokemon.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Our lovable glutton is learning new moves left and right but I wonder when will it be his turn to evolve?
they might probably use this aspect and play around with it in the next arc lol
also Kuwassu must evolve...imagine the rizz...
also a movie would be a good idea too!
Is HZ series good? I lost interest in the anime after Ash and Pikachu departed from the series...
a very beloved series by it's fans, I'd give it a 9/10

getting rid of Ash & co and reinventing the series was a good decision

a very beloved series by it's fans, I'd give it a 9/10

getting rid of Ash & co and reinventing the series was a good decision
Good to know that... Heard the new Pikachu in the series is powerful as well... I wonder how would the new Pikachu fare against Ash's (the version in the last episode they were in) in a battle... By the way, is the series' universe and time continuity the same as Ash's?