Anime Discussion Pokémon Horizons: The Series

Is Cap a based Pikachu?

• Total voters
I read all the Horizons's episode discussion threads on Serebii forum. Users say the story quality has actually improved now that Trash Ketchup is gone. They say that the characters now feel like real people instead of shallow,corporate marketing ploys,that the plot is tactical and character-driven,without adorkable humor or stupid shenanigans,and that the episodes are a linear,coherent and exciting main plot that no longer wastes time and space on useless fillers.
It's good to know that. But i still don't feel like picking up Horizons to watch. The reason is that i don't like Gen 9 batch of Pokémon. The batches of Pokémon from Gen 1 to Gen 5 are much more interesting to me.
But since the quality of the story has improved,and it looks like the anime will switch protagonists every season from now on,i'm open to watching any season that features a protagonist that meets my standards and a batch of Pokémon that are interesting to me. One thing i would like to see is a protagonist traveling alone. I think a season like this would have more space to focus on the protagonist and his Pokémon team.
@Rej @RiShin @AL sama @DarkWitch

AL sama

Red Haired
I read all the Horizons's episode discussion threads on Serebii forum. Users say the story quality has actually improved now that Trash Ketchup is gone. They say that the characters now feel like real people instead of shallow,corporate marketing ploys,that the plot is tactical and character-driven,without adorkable humor or stupid shenanigans,and that the episodes are a linear,coherent and exciting main plot that no longer wastes time and space on useless fillers.
It's good to know that. But i still don't feel like picking up Horizons to watch. The reason is that i don't like Gen 9 batch of Pokémon. The batches of Pokémon from Gen 1 to Gen 5 are much more interesting to me.
But since the quality of the story has improved,and it looks like the anime will switch protagonists every season from now on,i'm open to watching any season that features a protagonist that meets my standards and a batch of Pokémon that are interesting to me. One thing i would like to see is a protagonist traveling alone. I think a season like this would have more space to focus on the protagonist and his Pokémon team.
thanks for the tag but I don't watch pokemon

Rej

Year of the black beard!
:cheers:
yeah Horizon seems also to have a goal set in sight that is reachable within a reasonable time

I feel like we might barely be able to scratch 100 episode or something close at it

I like the new pokemon tho, but pokemon from all Gens appear in the show, it's a colourful mix of all kinds of pokemon, similair to how modern pokemon games are I feel. they are doing good with it

thanks for the tag but I don't watch pokemon
try atleast the first few episodes :beckmoji:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Dot caught one of the best new Pokemon of this generation, let's go :finally:
finally got to watch it oh boi!
First time I see Kanuchan and it's quite based, never imagined for Dot to get such a Pokemon lol.
MVP of the episode was Kuwassu for sure, bro had that Pokeball ready for Dot xD

yeah that was peak, now all the kids have 2 Pokemon of their own each, the 3 starters + 1 add each.

The preview to the next episode is nuts tho, we are getting the Horizon's version of the Enter Pikachu episode.
:finally: