One Piece Chapter 1110; "THE PLANETS/ STARS DESCEND"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
IMO,

the same way Enel started the surviving games with the intent of taking with him to the moon the winner,

so Imu decided to take with him the winners of a similar game into the new post-Ancient Kingdom world he was to make.

And the current Gorosei are the only survivors from the Ancient Kingdom that oppposed Imu.

Much like Enel with Nami, Imu did keep his promise and took the Gorosei with him into the Void Century (maybe taking them far enough into the sky to spare them from the world flood), except there was a catch. Imu only saved the Gorosei's bodies, not their actual souls/personalities. Instead, like Moria and his zombies, Imu animated said bodies with nightmare/demons he has control over, turning what were once the greatest warriors of the Ancient Kingdom in his own bodyguard slaves.

How the hell is this Zoan clouds awakening things works exactly Oda?
One picture they're in hybrid form, other they're in beast form yet both form retains the clouds
Is centaur form = awakened hybrid form?

And the giants who's bounties are both 100m, defeated by Mr. 3 is kicking a Gorosei's ass. So Mr.3 > Gorosei?

Worm guy move is just eat and the bird guy just smash himself on to the shield?!

Wtf? What is this? None of them except the bald Gorosei probably is impressive

How the hell is this Zoan clouds awakening things works exactly Oda?
One picture they're in hybrid form, other they're in beast form yet both form retains the clouds
Is centaur form = awakened hybrid form?

And the giants who's bounties are both 100m, defeated by Mr. 3 is kicking a Gorosei's ass. So Mr.3 > Gorosei?

And really the bird guy just smash himself on to the shield?!

Wtf? What is this?
- Not all who have the clouds are in an awakened form (Gear 4 Luffy, Yamato, etc) it’s possible that since their forms are demonic they naturally just have those clouds so they’ll be present in all zoan forms.

- Giants bounties were 100 Million over 100 years ago clearly it’s not accurate to their current power level

- They weren’t defeated by Mr. 3 they were manipulated into defeating each other.

If Oda doesn't bullshit this and follows the same timeframe from when the Straw Hats were trying to find Crocodile's hidden explosive in Alabasta (which was 25 minutes that lasted 10 chapters) then hopefully the message will hopefully be delivered in 3 or 4 chapters.

:josad::josad::josad:
Lol, you want an even worse perspective? Luffy technically defeated Kaido within 15 minutes after this chapter

It took 28 chapters after this point for "15 minutes" to go by:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

:christunate:

This is hands down one of the best arcs Egghead just keeps on popping off 🔥🔥

Zoro needing that Sanji banter to help motivate him, Lucci better think of retirement before he returns to the world government

I hope the Giants don't get used as a plot device for the Gorosei. I also loved the reunion with Luffy

I love the designs for the Gorosei they look like absolute monsters hands down one of the best double spreads in the series

Imu + BB vs SHs + Revs
before Imu goes down, BB betrays him & steals Ancient Weapon/intel from him
SHs defeat the WG & BBPs leave only to become even stronger for the Lodestar endgame
The WG will fall after the SHs reached Laughtale.

It makes zero sense otherwise, since they learn all about the Void Century, Ancient Kingdom, Will of D, Ancient Weapons etc. on Laughtale according to Roger/Oden/Rayleigh.

Why on earth should the guys so closely tied to all the Void Century lore (Imu, Gorosei) fall before the SHs actually learn about it?

How that diminish BB chances as FV?
It doesn't diminish it.

But the Gorosei showing their forms here doesn't diminish the chances of Imu & Co. either.

I think it will be a combination of both BB pirates and Imu/WG.

This is hands down one of the best arcs Egghead just keeps on popping off 🔥🔥

Zoro needing that Sanji banter to help motivate him, Lucci better think of retirement before he returns to the world government

I hope the Giants don't get used as a plot device for the Gorosei. I also loved the reunion with Luffy

I love the designs for the Gorosei they look like absolute monsters hands down one of the best double spreads in the series
Na it has Nika wank