One Piece Chapter 1110; "THE PLANETS/ STARS DESCEND"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Okay, so now that all Gorosei are here, how the gang is going to escape? I mean, Dorry and Broggy are strong, but are they strong enough?Where is the giant death robot?

I still believe that Gorosei only will show us a glimpse of their power and won't be beaten here, but does them showing those monstrous forms now mean hat BB will actually be the final villain?

Okay, so now that all Gorosei are here, how the gang is going to escape? I mean, Dorry and Broggy are strong, but are they strong enough?Where is the giant death robot?

I still believe that Gorosei only will show us a glimpse of their power and won't be beaten here, but does them showing those monstrous forms now mean hat BB will actually be the final villain?
If they escape, then I believe Dorry, Broggy and/or the Giant Robot will sacrifice themselves to give the Straw Hats the chance to escape at the last minute, and that the Gorosei will do something insane in Elbaf or after that.

If not and Imu goes down here too or in Elbaf, then Blackbeard definitely is the final villain, and like I said in a previous post, he may use Devon's power to copy Saturn's appearance and infiltrate Mariejois so she can declare Blackbeard the new king of the world. I'm mixed about this one because I want to see the Gorosei do more, but I really don't like Imu as the final boss. So I'm stumped.

Houki the Silly Piggy = Its mostly a Chinese monster and it was unique because it was insanely huge, had a mouth full of spikes made of metal, it could grow a second head, one on each end of its body, and it could change its appearance. According to its lore, it was defeated by a sharpshooting marksman, so he may be Usopp or the Weakling Trio's opponent. This pig really loved mulberries.
If I see a member of the Gorosei falling to poop greens

Why should them finally showing their powers here change anything?

We still know nothing about Imu and if you apply the same logic to Blackbeard we've learned about all his crews powers a while ago, too.

We still know nothing about Imu and if you apply the same logic to Blackbeard we've learned about all his crews powers a while ago, too.
Imu + BB vs SHs + Revs
before Imu goes down, BB betrays him & steals Ancient Weapon/intel from him
SHs defeat the WG & BBPs leave only to become even stronger for the Lodestar endgame

If they escape, then I believe Dorry, Broggy and/or the Giant Robot will sacrifice themselves to give the Straw Hats the chance to escape at the last minute, and that the Gorosei will do something insane in Elbaf or after that.

If not and Imu goes down here too or in Elbaf, then Blackbeard definitely is the final villain, and like I said in a previous post, he may use Devon's power to copy Saturn's appearance and infiltrate Mariejois so she can declare Blackbeard the new king of the world. I'm mixed about this one because I want to see the Gorosei do more, but I really don't like Imu as the final boss. So I'm stumped.
Oh, I like that idea. I don't like Imu as the BBEG either. So go BB!

I'm wondering if this will play like a Big Mom plot - first SHP ran away from her, then together with Kidd and Law she got beaten for good next arc, or if it's just a quick sneak peek like with BB vs Ace and BB vs Law.

To be honest, I like the idea of BB being the final villain better, he has somehow personal connection to Luffy, unlike Imu who is just big aloof evil with a tendency to eliminate islands of "insects" just because they can.

Imu + BB vs SHs + Revs
before Imu goes down, BB betrays him & steals Ancient Weapon/intel from him
SHs defeat the WG & BBPs leave only to become even stronger for the Lodestar endgame
Hmm, in case some Gorosei get beaten on Egghead, technically Imu would might need some firepower, and BB just wanted his island and pirate reign be recognized, so potentially they could hook up.... I am not sure it will really happen, but the potential is right there.

And you're right, where are the freaking Revos and what do they do again?

The entire Zoro vs Lucci fight :kobeha:
Your point? A lot happened between these panels. I guess they weren't doing anything, T-Posing as soon as they were off-panel?

During Kizaru vs Luffy's whole fight
Saturn shows up, glare diffs everyone
Kuma shows up
Luffy escapes and eats a 10 course meal
Vice Admirals make land fall
Pacifista's turn on the marines
Buster Call initiated
Marines escape onto ships
Giants show up and start fighting marines.
Vegapunk dies
Luffy vs Saturn & Kizaru
Pizza time
Gorosei are summoned

Yada yada yada.