Break Week I only care about Zoro in OP

No other character matters, in fact if I was Oda I’d make everyone worship and admire Zoro and be his cheerleader because the only person that matters in OP is Zoro.

Although it’s not the same for all other works of fiction. Generally the main character isn’t an insufferable tone deaf Looney tunes merchant, and other characters work hand in hand to create a symphony of personas and dynamics. Too bad the symphony oda is playing sounds like a fork scratching a plate.

No other character matters, in fact if I was Oda I’d make everyone worship and admire Zoro and be his cheerleader because the only person that matters in OP is Zoro.

Although it’s not the same for all other works of fiction. Generally the main character isn’t an insufferable tone deaf Looney tunes merchant, and other characters work hand in hand to create a symphony of personas and dynamics. Too bad the symphony oda is playing sounds like a fork scratching a plate.
:endthis:

As said in the other thread, it is fine to only like one character. You like what you like. It is all good.

I am a Strawhat Pirates fan. I like everybody on the crew.

Idc if this a parody or not.
It is the case for me , I watch/read show only for zoro.
MC doesn't interest me at all.
Ngl i skipped luffy fights and episodes in mid When I was starting with show , i found it plain boring. 💀

Zoro is hands down one of the character for me in the series and MC isn't even on top 10.