Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
I mean tbf, what is Kuma realistically going to do in this moment lol?
I get you but it’s my biggest issue with Oda

Every single arc he randomly throws side characters who get thrown in then get discarded like a fucking escalator line and we end up in the same place we started with them
Post automatically merged:

Ignore it
Don't wish for it
It's good they are getting sideline now
:pepestrike:

Otherwise Oda will start giving them more focus:pepecry:
I don’t even think Oda likes these side characters cause how you can routinely introduce so many but throw them away at the slightest opportunity every single time

Every single arc he randomly throws side characters who get thrown in then get discarded like a fucking escalator line and we end up in the same place we started with them
The thing is that in the end, Oda always want Luffy to be the savior with the main role. So these focus on arc side characters feel uncessary because we know they're going to be sidelined once the climax starts.

Post automatically merged:

I don’t even think Oda likes these side characters cause how you can routinely introduce so many but throw them away at the slightest opportunity every single time
I am telling you don't wish for it
I am getting scared now
:josad:

The thing is that in the end, Oda always want Luffy to be the savior with the main role. So these focus on arc side characters feel uncessary because we know they're going to be sideline on the climax starts.
Bro the worst part is it’s not even 1 character every arc it’s literally 5-6 characters fucking replacing each other as that role at particular points in arc

it’s so dumb