Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
I mean tbf, what is Kuma realistically going to do in this moment lol?
I get you but it’s my biggest issue with Oda

Every single arc he randomly throws side characters who get thrown in then get discarded like a fucking escalator line and we end up in the same place we started with them
Post automatically merged:

Ignore it
Don't wish for it
It's good they are getting sideline now
:pepestrike:

Otherwise Oda will start giving them more focus:pepecry:
I don’t even think Oda likes these side characters cause how you can routinely introduce so many but throw them away at the slightest opportunity every single time

Every single arc he randomly throws side characters who get thrown in then get discarded like a fucking escalator line and we end up in the same place we started with them
The thing is that in the end, Oda always want Luffy to be the savior with the main role. So these focus on arc side characters feel uncessary because we know they're going to be sidelined once the climax starts.

Post automatically merged:

I don’t even think Oda likes these side characters cause how you can routinely introduce so many but throw them away at the slightest opportunity every single time
I am telling you don't wish for it
I am getting scared now
:josad:

The thing is that in the end, Oda always want Luffy to be the savior with the main role. So these focus on arc side characters feel uncessary because we know they're going to be sideline on the climax starts.
Bro the worst part is it’s not even 1 character every arc it’s literally 5-6 characters fucking replacing each other as that role at particular points in arc

it’s so dumb

Imagine if Oda didn't waste the last decade by introducing and focusing filler fodder trash.
You don't understand fam, we needed 30 freaking chapters dedicated to these scabbard twats walking around the streets with lOden!

People dropped to their KNEES for them! Oda wants us to do it too!

And we needed 15 chapters for these guys because they were super freaking important!

And the Straw Hat Grand Fleet has been absolutely essential to the plot since Dressrosa every step of the way! Remember how.... how that gnome and that Happo Navy guy saved Shirahoshi that one time? :usoprice:

Oda really won't stop with these filler characters. We're better off hoping that he gets some sense and hires more assistants to do most of the heavy-lifting for him while he takes a less stressful supervisory role, but he's too proud of having One Piece be "his personal masterpiece" to allow anyone else to touch the manga's art but him now, with the exception of some backgrounds.