Current Events When will Kizaru get up again?

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Let him rest for another 10 chapters; he was too mistreated by Yonko Luffy.:josad:
Imagine the damage if Saturn hadn't held Luffy down while Kizaru was on the ground, panting and recovering.:josad:

Maybe Luffy just has to use basic COA so that Kizaru is able to get back up quickly every time Luffy touches him, so this feels more like a fight than a one-sided confrontation with Luffy clowning Kizaru while not getting any punishment back.:josad:

No, Vegapunk, Sentomaru, the Pacifista, every plot thread linked to Kizaru is on Egghead.

He’s either not a major antagonist after this arc or his plot ends here. There isn’t really a viable alternative.
What do you think the matchups will be? So far I’m thinking:

Dorry and Brogy vs Jupiter and Saturn
Zoro vs Mars
Sanji vs Venus (yes I know Zoro fans will clown me for this but Venus is heading in Sanji’s direction and Mars is heading in Zoro’s direction, and they won’t be beating the Gorosei anyways)
Ancient Robot vs Mercury
Luffy vs Kizaru (Kizaru will lose unlike the Gorosei)
Jinbe vs Lucci if Lucci gets back up
The other 6 SHs + Bonney + maybe Jinbe vs the 8 VAs

Zoro vs Mars
Sanji vs Venus (yes I know Zoro fans will clown me for this but Venus is heading in Sanji’s direction and Mars is heading in Zoro’s direction, and they won’t be beating the Gorosei anyways)
Ancient Robot vs Mercury
Luffy vs Warcury (still think he’s the strongest)
Dorry and Broggy vs Jupiter and Saturn
Mars and Venus vs crew (not sure specifics)

Kizaru is on the ship until the timer ends.
End of arc is robot carrying the ship and Kizaru stalling the Gorosei with clones (maybe awakening?) and dying

Hmm. What are your thoughts about this? @MarineHQ
This was my stance from the very beginning. I don't think Kizaru will ever be an antagonist to the crew ever again. Shabondy, Marineford, now Egghead. I think he should go down here.

Zoro vs Mars
Ancient Robot vs Mercury
Or Imagine the Gorosei just fuse into a giga monster.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
All I know is kiz might have one of the saddest ending this arc

He attacked senta, killed VP... totally conflicted.

I don't think he cares about SHs at all. But I feel he might go down to elders trying to save Bonney after VP speech.

He’s definitely betraying after Vegapunk’s speech, there’s also no way Kizaru makes it out of this arc.

Make of that what you will
Kizaru nukes the island using his awakening allowing the strawhats to escape
:kuzanshut:

Tho at the same time him betraying the gorosei allowing the strawhats to escape doesn’t necessarily mean he still won’t try to take Luffy out himself. Either due to his pride, the principle, to test Luffy aka nika, or just because he rather loose to the strawhats than world government

5 people that is more competent and stronger than kizaru is here he's done as villain not much a threat to begin with anyway, he probably gonna betray wg and stall gorosei to make sh escape
More competent :milaugh:.

The ones that failed to notice that Luffy had the Gomu Gomu for 1000 chapters, Just to say one thing.

Last edited:
Something interesting: When the SHPs and Vegapunk are able to leave the island fast, there will be one individual, who will be able to reach them, even if they are several km away. And this single individual is Kizaru - he can easily bridge the distance using his DF-power. So, since the admiral does not really seem to be out of order, only needing some rest, he will go after the SHPs, when the time has come. At the latest, if someone of the Gorosei orders him to go after the SHPs.

C

CensoredbyWG

Zoro vs Mars
Ancient Robot vs Mercury
Since Venus used an attack that stopped kuma's robot, it would make sense for him to face sanji and do the same to his robotic genes aswell