Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
So it'd be interesting if Jinbe and Zoro get kidnapped by the Gorosei or admirals.

Just thinking this as a possibility since that one Color Spread with the rain everyone was wondering where Jinbe and Zoro were, and Oda always has the Color Spreads be ahead of the actual story when they mean anything.
What's with you and zoro? Lol

Oh my GOD
Three dog shit powerscaling takes in one minute
This thread is too much even for me, I miss being banned already
Try countering me then.
Oden Did knocked out Kaidou.
Zoro > Oden. Zoro can do it with AdCoC too.
Now add Ashura to that , 3 x damage already.
Now add KoH to that...
Imagine an attack almost 5-6 times stronger than what oden pulled off.

I'm being lenient with her yea.

But it's because old legends exist and they have stamina issues. So i didn't want to say lowest, despite them not having showings as low as hers, she should still outlast them realistically. Her homies are underestimated as a tool against such opponents.
I don't know man, do you like her chances against somebody like Rayleigh? At Sabaody he was able to match Kizaru in CQC. Sure he got pressured by the guy but he was impressive. Garp also hugely hyped up this version of Raylegh regardless. I agree with you on the homies but I think Big Mom would really have to be extremely careful here and play her cards completely right. Rayleigh is an extremely skilled fighter and his offense must still be completely nuts.

And people use Rayleigh's statement on Blackbeard. But I'm not really sure if that holds any water, current Blackbeard might be capable of beating anyone in the verse.

What's with you and zoro? Lol
It's not him. I'm just pointing out, in the map they're not there, and they're behind the rest.

In the arc we had a color spread that had him and Jinbe missing, and everyone kept asking why.

Maybe Oda was hinting they were going to separate from something in the future, hence now.

So it'd be interesting if Jinbe and Zoro get kidnapped by the Gorosei or admirals.

Just thinking this as a possibility since that one Color Spread with the rain everyone was wondering where Jinbe and Zoro were, and Oda always has the Color Spreads be ahead of the actual story when they mean anything.
You think Zoro is Disney Princess Sanji? Who got kidnapped by Bege?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It's not him. I'm just pointing out, in the map they're not there, and they're behind the rest.

In the arc we had a color spread that had him and Jinbe missing, and everyone kept asking why.

Maybe Oda was hinting they were going to separate from something in the future, hence now.
Bruh

You always come up with something against zoro...

He will get kidnapped

He is some sort of spy or whatever you called him

Bruh

You always come up with something against zoro...

He will get kidnapped

He is some sort of spy or whatever you called him
No I don't. If you're talking about my Sleeper Agent theory I've had that one for months, I just haven't been able to focus on typing it up properly yet, and mention it time to time like recently.

As for today, that was just looking at the chapter, and noting it matched the color spread.

Status
Not open for further replies.