Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it'd be interesting if Jinbe and Zoro get kidnapped by the Gorosei or admirals.

Just thinking this as a possibility since that one Color Spread with the rain everyone was wondering where Jinbe and Zoro were, and Oda always has the Color Spreads be ahead of the actual story when they mean anything.
Just because Sanji was almost kidnapped by Bege doesnt mean it will happen to other members.

That was just obvious, all these panels of Kizaru looking tired of life weren't for show lol
Now my honest question is: what does this mean for him and his character?

- Does he accept his villain role here and continue to actually become a threat still? His VAs are still doing their jobs at least so thats...interesting.

- Does he mourn quietly until the end of the arc, preserving his role as Admiral for another arc (to me this is odd only because of all of the arc presense he had at first)

- Does he end up switching sides and sacrificing himself for Bonney, Kuma, Sentoumaru, etc? Could be post-VP broadcast obviously.

All 3 present 3 paths for the character and Im really not sure which one Oda might do.

The weirdest thing to me is Luffy not getting any form of customary win after fighting someone. He got an established VS. Chapter with Kizaru, to where he has kept fighting him multiple times after said chapter, also including a Jump cover which generally highlights arc villains.

Thats the part I cant reconcile with yet and I need to see how the rest of the arc plays out.

That's just one attack lmao.
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
By the time it's second he would die before that
It’s too difficult to tell , I would assume one more would do it,people are clowning Luffy for this but Luffy was able to make him loose consciousness without using advanced forms of Haki tho. I believe it was just 3 hits.

Really?
Edgy G5 won't just clown all other characters like Kaido, Kizaru, Lucci, Goroseis with the ridiculous looney tunes bullshit. Edgy G5 doesn't sound good neither but what we got now ridicules all other top tiers Nika is fighting against
Well, at first toon force is such an interesting reality warping PU and I never expected we'd see such a thing in One Piece and I think it just undermines this abstract vibe when we see Looney Tunes moments in a shonen manga. It reminds me of Pegasus in Yu-Gi-Oh with his toonforce deck.

Ofc there's the risk of lack of tension but I'd gladly take that over that generic G5 FBH stuff, you know? It was unoriginal and served no purpose instead of a better Haki upgrade but again, that's no DF improvement. I think the resin stuff was way better, at least it has something to do with the origin of the DF.

Furthermore, like I said Luffy's power is only limited by his imagination - that includes the very same transformation which has toonforce. Maybe we'll also get G5 versions which are more serious, who knows? I think Kaido's drunken style forms are a good way to show how G5 might work out in the future. Right now, this is Luffy's joyful state when he's just expressing fun whatever the situation is about. But his G5 will also change when he'll enter another emotion which might be based on sorrow, live, anger and wrath.

So tell me again, how is that generic edgy fanart better than this?

C

Cruxroux

Kizaru said he couldn't move lol
That was the moment when it was clear he was inferior
Cause Luffy can paralyze him when ever he wants, and Kizaru can't do the same to Luffy.
Kizaru already pushed Luffy to G5 limits lol. That too effortlessly.
Tell me how many attacks did Kizaru Made?
He wasn't even fight seriously.
Neither Kizaru was focused on him.
I said this before , first round was L for both of them.
No yonkou would ever go down after a single strike. Luffy did ,because he went all out , which itself makes it a extreme diff.
Kizaru ain't kaidou or Mythical zoan user who would have extreme defense.
Bro got hit on head , Ofc he would have to deal with it.

Kizaru already pushed Luffy to G5 limits lol. That too effortlessly.
Tell me how many attacks did Kizaru Made?
He wasn't even fight seriously.
Neither Kizaru was focused on him.
I said this before , first round was L for both of them.
No yonkou would ever go down after a single strike. Luffy did ,because he went all out , which itself makes it a extreme diff.
Kizaru ain't kaidou or Mythical zoan user who would have extreme defense.
Bro got hit on head , Ofc he would have to deal with it.
At least you admit Kizaru got paralyzed :kayneshrug:
Better than the Admiral fans who go against Kizaru's own words on the matter

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
No I don't. If you're talking about my Sleeper Agent theory I've had that one for months, I just haven't been able to focus on typing it up properly yet, and mention it time to time like recently.

As for today, that was just looking at the chapter, and noting it matched the color spread.
Alright! Suit yourself....

Status
Not open for further replies.