Chapter Discussion Sanji vs saint Marcus Mars is probably confirmed.

Sanji will fight the strongest Gorosei after Zoros Gorosei opponent, It's that simple. If it's Mars it's Mars if it's Ju Peter or Saturn then that's who it'll be. But some people are using contradictory logic by trying to determine who Sanji will fight by who looks the weakest or least impressive, in their minds Mars seems too strong but they know that he's weaker than Topman and Venus. By placing Sanji against someone who in their minds looks to be weaker than Mars they are effectively making a "Sanji vs Jack" argument without realizing it.

The Sanji vs King argument holds no water since the reason Sanji didn't fight King wasn't because he had wings or was too strong, but because he was Kaido's strongest subordinate which almost always falls to Zoro. The designs argument also holds no water since Sanjis fought characters like Kuroobi and Jabra who were both more menacing in design and personality than Hachi and Kaku. I also don't agree with the opinion that Queen had a goofy design; he was fat, that's about it, but everything else about his design was cool. The only opponent Sanjis fought who actually had a goofy design was Mr. 2, but that was what Oda was going for. Personality wise........they're all serious and stoic, but Oda can easily cook up a couple of gags for them. If you believe Luffy will fight Imu then you believe Zoro will fight Venus.....so you believe Sanji will fight Mars, it's that simple.

Let Sanji fight someone who can fly again please (only Jabra could)
Post automatically merged:

The fact Venus and Mars are the only ones going for their respective solo missions, i would say that is a good indication they are zoro and sanji's opponents, i hope at least

Do I want this to happen? - Yes

Could it happen? Possible but sanji always fights opponents with goofy design/personality. Based on that ju peter suits better.
The only goofy looking one is the boar and the worm but its because its a worm, blud is completely out of proportions and the way he screamed at Luffy was a bit silly for me, but that could mean nothing tbh

And its not simply about design, there are a lot of goofy looking stuff that don't fight Sanji, its more about personality, but we can't judge their personalities that well with all we got till now

Last edited:
Idk , I wasn't there but
Idts I ever denied to Sanji and Queen Match up.

Zoro still got Rooftop apart from King fight. I wonder what sanji got?

Show me then lmao.
It was up until it started people said Drake or Apoo would fight him while Sanji would fight a tobi roppo.
Doesn’t matter that Zoro got rooftop because Zoro was at his full health against King.