General & Others Another day to remind you again that Gorosei were scared of Kaido

The only times you sound sane

Imagine Gorosei asking "do our priorities seem right?"
They really questioned their own decisions after angering Kaido

Nobody above Kaido would be worrying about this

Considering what crazy endurance awakening grants I think they simply hoped kaido would never fight a battle anymore and die of old age.
Imagine they send all their forces to kaido, forcing him all out and thus awaken his fruit :jay-he:

To be honest that's just Gorosei wondering if they made the right decision. If their plan succeded they would have lost Mr Go and Kaido/Orochi partnership on weapon bussiness.

Which makes no sense since Kaido himself declared war against WG once he got One Piece with Big Mom yet no one was after CP-0 that just became enemies.

^

Additionally, starting a war with a Yonko is always troublesome, it wasn't Kaido's individual power that Gorosei were concerned with.

They acknowledged Gear 5 Luffy as more dangerous and that he beat Kaido, yet they sent Kizaru to deal with him

Well I don't see how regeneration saves them from Flame dragon torch.
That ability is a game changer. He would reduce them to ashes and there is likely nothing they can do about it, even as a collective.
Even if that statement was more meant as a simple hype call, it still makes sense.
Kaido can basically 1man nuke everything if he wants to.
He could also squash them to oblivion, but yes.

C

CensoredbyWG

They aren't stronger than shanks tho, but yeah: shanks and kaido: strongest characters alongiside dragon

S

Sasaki Kojirō

5 Motherfucking Gorosei with awakened mythical DFs+immortality+Haki that surpasses even Shanks' haki were scared of Kaido

Kaido neg you fav
Fresh Kaido mid diff condom
See how scared they are of angering Kaidou. LOL
You can put the 5 against Kaidou and he beats all 5.
Luffy has been clowning them all this time while they can't do anything meaningful to Luffy, forget kaidou.

5 Motherfucking Gorosei with awakened mythical DFs+immortality+Haki that surpasses even Shanks' haki were scared of Kaido

Kaido neg you fav
I dont think kaido would want to live again to sudfer rhe same humiliation agai

Kaido neg you fav
For you my friend
Godfy TOP 1
Godfy negs your fav
Woooooo
:luffydab::luffydab:

Oddly, none of the gorosei have shown any fear of Luffy, who beat Kaido.
Saturn gets pancaked, flies back to continue throwing hands. Ju Peter tries to eat him. Warcury straight-up tries to prevent the gang from leaving, before he attempts to attack Luffy and asks why the giants are protecting him. And the panel posted literally proves they feared Nika being awakened more than they did Kaido.