Mihawk bounty speculation (vs BB bounty Bet thread)

Will Mihawk have a higher bounty than BlackBeard

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
You should spread lies in Spoiler Section again, did BB appear in this chapter? Lmao confirmed liar Lenaker.

Mihawk is Marine Hunter, and joined Yonko. No one knew that LIAR Lenaker, you butthurt trolls were denying Mihawk wasn't even a random pirate who search treasures, turns out Mihawk is Marine Hunter.

Keep bumping old shit as if its going to help you. The guy is suppose to be stronger than Mihawk got 3.1 billion :suresure:.
erkek coping again :finally:, Change what you said so you can sleep well at night :doffytroll:

Poor zoro haters they expected 1.5b max for mihawk
But man got 3.6b
Why would I hate an underling such as Zolo? Its the LIAR ZKKfans deserves hate :suresure:

I literally said without MARINE HUNTING and CROSS GUILD, Mihawk should get 3 billion, adding those 2 and even CROCODILE gets 1.9 billion that proved WGS Mihawk is weaker than Non-WGS Shanks

erkek coping again :finally:, Change what you said so you can sleep well at night :doffytroll:
Is that why you are lying on spoiler sections like ''BB appeared in this chapter?'' LIAR ZKKfan Lenaker? :steef:

Why would I hate an underling such as Zolo? Its the LIAR ZKKfans deserves hate :suresure:

I literally said without MARINE HUNTING and CROSS GUILD, Mihawk should get 3 billion, adding those and even CROCODILE gets 1.9 billion that proved WGS Mihawk is weaker than Non-WGS Shanks

Is that why you are lying on spoiler sections like ''BB appeared in this chapter?'' LIAR ZKKfan Lenaker? :steef:
erkek coping hard after saying Mihawk is a Yonko level if he has a bounty of a Yonko :finally: change what you said before someone sees it again like usually you do :fransuper:

Why was Yonko BB at a lowly 2.2B? :choppawhat:
Easy:

1- BB got his first bounty 2 years ago. Others (except Luffy) didn't.

2- Just like with Luffy, government wants to downgrade his bounty which is why Luffy got equal bounty to Law and Kid, which is why BB had 2.2 billion only despite being Yonko. Imu cuts his poster just like Luffy, they are similar, governments wants to hide them so its downgraded a lot. Just like 2.2 billion BB was > 3 billion Law, its same with 2.2 billion BB > 3.5 billion Mihawk.

Even Mihawk's superior has lower bounty than Mihawk, so his bounty is not natural similar to Law and Kid lmao.

What did Blackbeard do again to get from around 2.2 billion to almost 4 billion in a week? It's just bounty inflation, Croc and Boa are roughly now 1.9 and 1.65 billion, despite not even reaching 100 million when they first became warlords.

100 milllion would be a legendary bounty at the start of the series. Now, not even fodder are sinking that low. Bountycreep is a real thing.

3 billion range. Based on the to previous two chapters his bounty will be based on past and current feats. Hancock told her Amazon's not to worry because they were chosen to be warlords because of their strength. In the latest chapter we saw how the manga revealing characters past as that's part of the reason why they have a high bounty.

Then of course Mihawk it's going to beat whatever new scientific weapon they're sending after him that is designed on to replace the warlords.
3.3billion berries
Mihawk - 3.5 -4.0 billion berries

Kuzan - 2.5 - 3 billion berries
Post automatically merged:

Its possible mihawk was a bounty hunter later became a war lord.
I think EoS Blackbeard will double his current bounty so ending with 4.495.200.000, surpassing LinLin's bounty and remaining under Kaido's. Mihawk should naturally have a lower bounty as he is just an individual who roams the seas, I expect it in range of 3-3.5Bil.
Bet up, I bet Mihawks bounty is 2.5billion or above. If I’m wrong I’ll rock an Okama Sanji avvy for a month
3-3.5 for a man stronger than Shanks does seem reasonable tho.
Mihawk's bounty is Easily over 3bil possibly even 4bil.
Another example zoro fans keep taking the W's.

Mihawk bounty is lower than 1.5 billion.
Lol 1 billion max
Anyone expecting 2 billions doesn't understand a thing
At the end of the day
No warlord will have higher bounties than luffy
No commander too

At the end of the day
No warlord will have higher bounties than luffy
No commander too
What is the bet?

I just cant see Mihawk bounty being > Luffy
He wasnt even a threat as Doffy
I seriously think he had like 100-200 million when he became warlord cause he is solo and doesnt cause much trouble nor have underworld businesses

Right now his new bounty is max 1.3 minimum 500 millions
Sure

I'm 100% sure his bounty will be below Luffy 1.5
Put Kidd as your avy

It wont be shocking for me coz Mihawk is barely Admiral level at best
And he is a solo Man! No crew, doesnt possess Intels or knowledge as Robin etc...
Was never part of a mighty group nor crew...yes a an ex warlord but between him and Kuzan, Kuzan is more of a threat for just being an ex admiral.

Giving him a bounty above Luffy doesnt make sense
Mihawk bounty would be the day Mihawk fandom would get another Vista level moment ...

it's cause all of Mihawk fans dare say Mihawk bounty should be above TEACH!

let it be known that

said Mihawk bounty > Teach Bounty ....

just in case for future ...
a guy with no ally
a guy who have no real danger for WG
a guy who WG itself FIRED HIM FROM BEING AN UNDERLING
a guy who Marine didn't give a real fuck about him in hunting him down
a guy with no political power

have 4-6 Bil bounty ....

hmmm... surprisingly enough that's second stupid claim in your post after Mihawk > Shanks .... :smithnie:
Teach

- Yonko level
- Fucked up with marine
- Stole another DF
- won a war
- create a massive crew
- stole DF form all around the world

2.3 Bil

Mihawk

- below Yonko level clearly
- no crew
- no danger
- got fired form WG
- never changed the world even a tiny bit

Mihawk fandom : well 3 Bil seem reasonable ... or you know ... more
Me : :whitepress:
@Bogard

Yonko influence their bounties not the other way around.

It's because Yonko are powerful that's why they have allies and territories

Yonko individually are worth 2-3 billions
1-2 billions for what they have as allies o
r territories and RPs

Anyway :
Mihawk isn't worth more than 1.5 individually
WG didn't even send an admiral after him
That's how less dangerous they view him
see you soon in act 4

p.s

Mihawk fandom never play safe .... if his bounty be above 2.3 the best you will get in a "I Told You"
but if you be wrong
you will bring fire and fury to your fan base ...

I remember far too well when people said " Sabo bounty should AT LEAST be above 1 Bil" and they made a far too long post about it

Oda shit on them none the less
don't worry ... in last act we get to know Warlords are getting new bounty ... there is no reason to hold it off when we have the Yonko and Kings bounty on tables

even some one as irrelevant as Mihawk would get his bounty soon or later ... worst case is end of Wano

and you can mark my word " I would be massive surprise if Mihawk's bounty be above Ben Beckman"

one man is one man
again ... too much faith

Teach is one of the strongest people in the world
he is on Imu black list
he have an army on his back
he rule in New World
he won the pay back war
he proven to be a world class danger in Marine Ford

and yet all he got was 2.3 Bil

if Mihawk don't have some stupid big achievement on his past .... his bounty can't even be above Luffy
cause at best his power is only equal to current Teach and he ain't have any of the next gigantic factor

so it simply don't make sense for him to be +2.3 Bil base on power alone ...

you expect people see that hype and go banana ...
but Edward Weevil who is a high tier closest to top tier class ... have a bounty of 480 Mil

his bounty was a power base bounty as well and not even made it to 500 Mil

to say Mihawk power worth +5 Edward Weevil (s) ... it's a Mihawk fandom claim ......

your avatar try to say : you people should not disrespect warlords

while

Mihawk bounty being above Luffy won't make any sense let alone Teach
and
Boa soon would get fucked really bad by Marine

p.s

I'm ready to see Mihawk in a new light if he made it to 2 Bil by himself
are you ready to take back Yonko level power if his bounty wasn't that above 1.5 Bil ?
let's not go in fan fictions about Mihawk power ...

and being WSS is relatively create less danger than what Luffy did to world SO FAR ...
so still not sure why Mihawk should have a higher bounty than Luffy ...
sure people like King should have give and take equal bounty to Luffy and Ben might have 2 Bil
but they are underling of a Yonko as Mihawk is just a dude ...

2.3 Bil bounty for a dude is stupid ... and fan fiction ... like rest of things about Mihawk fake legend
yes it can ... the reason Yonko and admirals won't fight each other it's cause in order of beating each other they need A WAR
and that war can effect the world WAY TOO MUCH
so they won't go in war unless THEY HAVE TO

but to take down Mihawk ... they need a fight .... and nothing real would change in the world ... just WSS be empty and that's not a real big deal for real world

a man
with no political power
that can be taken down any time a Yonko or Marine CARE ENOUGH to fight him ...

is no real danger
and what is the risk of one man

with no ally
no political power
no massive information?

just power?

if Mihawk go to fight any BIG power ... since he is alone he would die in an hour ... well ... depend on how fast top tiers come to fight him ... so maybe even a day

1.5 Bil is enough for that
Dark King is the King of information and have much higher achievement in his life

2 top tier Vs 1 ... is extreme diff ??!! .... honestly mid diff at best ....

and again ... Mihawk going all out is a dangerous thing but not a 2 Bil class danger ... and Marine is not a fool if they want to fight they send more than one admiral and the fight shall be easy

and as I said

"A fatally inured or dead admiral" is not a higher risk than what TEACH can do .... not even close

so saying Mihawk gonna have 2.7 Bil ... is like crazy ....

cause fighting Teach can cost Marine Ford itself
man ... I'm trying to understand ... I'm really trying

the gain from taking out Teach is higher than taking out Mihawk .... well I agree ....
but the gain won't really make the risk lower

problem is .... you are determining the risk base on gain while in reality ... the risk determine the gain ...

the gain (bounty) of Teach is higher ... CAUSE ... the risk is higher

and this make perfect sense cause taking out Teach meaning an all out war ....

isn't this the better logic?

and the logic of bounty in one piece .... is really clear

The amount of a bounty is determined in response to the perceived threat level of the criminal in question; the greater the threat to the world, the greater the bounty

that's all .... said by Kuzan himself .... there are no other logic in to it

Teach is a greater criminal and have greater threat to the world so he should have bigger bounty
OK ... but why being hard to captured make you more of a threat to WG itself ... sure people ... but not the big dudes?

if you are hard to get it means you are not active enough ... and this would lower your REAL danger ...

and again ... the logic of bounty is not about how easy or hard is to find you ...

and even by that ... while finding Mihawk can be hard ... the danger of facing Teach is much higher none the less

and again " we have an official understanding about the measurement of bounty confirmed by an admiral"

and that's again is

The amount of a bounty is determined in response to the perceived threat level of the criminal in question; the greater the threat to the world, the greater the bounty

so yes

Mihawk is a top tier
Mihawk have world strongest title
Mihawk can be hard to get (his personality is not like that to hide)
Mihawk can be destructive to people (his personality is not like that to do such thing)

but assuming Mihawk become that kind of person to attack people and hide after doing so .... (which he is not)

still his danger to World itself ... is MUCH lower than Teach .... while he can create many problems ... he can actively harm anything that matter to World Government

much like Edward.J ... who is in fact a destructive person and is compered to Whitebaerd in terms of raw power ... his bounty is not high at all ...

cause his DANGER TO WG is low ....

and same case imply to Mihawk

p.s

your argument too is mostly about "why Mihawk should have a high bounty"
while I'm saying "why he should not have bigger bounty than a Yonko"

p.s 2

and again ... in your logic ... Mihawk personality should be a matter to be count

he don't have great political ambition
he don't like attacking civilians
he is not a mad man who create problems just to show off

and Oda WILL COUNT this factors in his bounty ...

bounty is about active thread and not potential cases of one losing himself and go wild
Mihawk bounty would be the first step for Mihawk wankers fall
he is a lone man .... no alone man in one piece who wasn't part of any army or crew had a legit high bounty

remember the bullshit Sabo had when we were about to get his bounty?

- he is Dragon right hand man
- Dragon is most wanted man
- he is YC1 level

so ....

majority of fandom would keep say Sabo bounty should be above 1 Bil AT LEAST ...

but that's not how Bounty works

it's how much danger you have for WG

- he is not againts WG
- he is not a trouble maker
- he don't hurt normal people
- he is not part of any crew

all of this would prevent for Mihawk having a high bounty cause he have no danger for WG cause of who he is

sure

- he was famous
- he had legendary duels
- his bounty got a rise for new hunt down

so if I want to be realistic with his bounty ... around 1 Bil is more than enough for a single man who is not actively dangerous for the world

but if Oda want to hype him ... around 1.5 ... and I honestly can't be sure of that ....

but

if he join Dragon or Shanks ... i can easily see him with a + 2 Bil bounty cause he would be active dangerous man as well
BB is not even a great pirate as of now and active for one years ...
Mihawk is famous for over 25 years ...

anyway ... i truly can expect Ben and Mihawk to be highest none Yonko bounty

but ... I can bet more safely on Ben then Mihawk
that would be the best thing that can happen for his story arc ... in order to having one he need it

and it would be ... next level hype
Mihawk is an alone man
Mihawk don't want trouble
Mihawk don't have support of any Yonko

no one in one piece world (this era) but Luffy made it to +1 Bil without being related to a Yonko ....

even underlings of Dragon

Mihawk being +1 Bil is an achievement for a man like him .... but Teach

- Killed Whitebeard
- beat Ace
- won a war
- is king of 1/4 seas
- have many big names under him
- have 10 armies
- is on Imu wanted list

of course Mihawk fame is not enough to deal with that
Man I'm a burning blood Yonko fan ... but i can't agree here

- you just said "Yonko commanders have insanely large bounties despite their captains"
and Mihawk don't have that

- in fact it dose ... crew and army and island under you would rise who much danger you can bring to the world therefore your bounty would be much bigger than normal

- his troubles are about himself .... but bounty is about trouble for WG ... and he don't want to have anything to do with them as of now

yes Yonko are still high bounty people without their crew .... but mainly cause

- the are much more active
- they create much more trouble for WG

even if there were alone
but they would never ever made it to + 4 Bil
if you want to say Mihawk is over hyped and his bounty won't live up to his hype ... I agree
I admitted that Mihawk bounty was shocking and great

did Mihawk fandom admitted to their mistake when for 20 years they called CoC "fodder control"?

p.s
we were right at the end too
BB Bounty > Mihawk's :)
These people vanished from thread after bounty reveal lmao.

Red admiral bro pushed his agenda so much for shanks... lmao....
Mihawk surpassed his wildest Imagination.
And bro still isn't ready to give mihawk the title He deserves lol.

These people vanished from thread after bounty reveal lmao.

Red admiral bro pushed his agenda so much for shanks... lmao....
Mihawk surpassed his wildest Imagination.
And bro still isn't ready to give mihawk the title He deserves lol.
Where I was wrong? Mihawk bounty before Shichibukai was dibanded was clearly lower then 3.5bil