Speculations If Zoro used Asura in Chapter 1110 would Lucci have died?

If Zoro used Asura in Chapter 1110 would Lucci have died?

• Total voters
There is no "non Ogi" version of Sanzen Sekai..... You really thought you were cooking. :milaugh:

Dude really said "such illiteracy in Zoro's techniques is blasphemy" and proceeded to try and school me as if there was a weaker version of Sanzen Sekai, because there is a more powerful Santoryu style of Ogi..... :suresure:
I will educate you in Zoro's tecniques , here the fight vs Pica , Zoro used Santoryu Ougi Ichidai Sanzen Daisensekai to cut the giant Rock Statue then used Sanzen Sekai to cut Pica.

Illiterate Basement squatter

Long answer: This kitty cat won‘t be able to put himself back together even in afterlife. The damage would be so high it would also kill him in afterlife too. Even if he becomes immortal, he will die and die again. For eternity.

Short answer: Cat fillet

I will educate you in Zoro's tecniques , here the fight vs Pica , Zoro used Santoryu Ougi Ichidai Sanzen Daisensekai to cut the giant Rock Statue then used Sanzen Sekai to cut Pica.

Illiterate Basement squatter
And I will educate you.

There is no such thing as just a regular "Sanzen Senkai".

The attack is called Santoryu Ougi: Sanzen Sekai. The reason why it's called "Ougi" is because it's a secret attack. That's what Ougi stands for. "secret".

Santoryu Ogi: Sanzen Sekai stands for `Three Sword Style secret skill: Three Thousand Worlds"

Three thousand Worlds/Sanzen Sekai IS the secret skill, hence it's Ougi, you illiterate pavement licker.

Really made yourself out to look like a jackass after saying its blasphemy to not understand Zoros attacks, lmao.

And I will educate you.

There is no such thing as just a regular "Sanzen Senkai".

The attack is called Santoryu Ougi: Sanzen Sekai. The reason why it's called "Ougi" is because it's a secret attack. That's what Ougi stands for. "secret".

Santoryu Ogi: Sanzen Sekai stands for `Three Sword Style secret skill: Three Thousand Worlds"

Three thousand Worlds/Sanzen Sekai IS the secret skill, hence it's Ougi, you illiterate pavement licker.

Really made yourself out to look like a jackass after saying its blasphemy to not understand Zoros attacks, lmao.
Santoryu Ogi: Ichidai Sanzen Daisen Sekai - Three Sword Style Secret Art: Billion-fold World Trichiliocosm
Santoryu Ogi: Sanzen Sekai - Ultimate Three Swords: Three Thousand Worlds

Two different attacks. But yet similar.
It's like pre time skip had 108 Pouncd Phoenix
later post time skip it became 1080 Pound Phoenix