Character Discussion Borsalino "Yellow Monkey" - The Ultimate Soldier (Strongest Marine?!)

Is he the Ultimate Soldier?

• AWW HELLLLL YEAAA HE IS

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • YUHH

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Yea

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • No

Votes: 40 63.5%
  • I don't fuckin know bruh

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters
Kizaru who was aware of Rayleigh being right in front of him, while in partial logia transformation, while possessing FS was given a papercut. You compared this to a cheapshot from behind where Akainu had 0 idea of Newgate being behind him. Those are two completely different scenarios.

Saka vs Newgate round 1:

1st clash magma punch vs gura gura punch, stalemate.

2nd clash Hell hound getting deflected by Newgate:

Two attacks into the fight... Newgate has a heart attack. A heart attack which he only survived because of the PIS of Sakazuki going for the giant chest, instead of a giant magma punch to Newgate's head... So cool, Newgate can last 20 minutes against a top tier before getting a heart attack.

So literally Newgate would've been dead two attacks into his fight against Akainu, because of how fucked up his body already was. But I reckon you're mostly going off of that clash at the end.... so let's get into that.

Saka vs Newgate Round 2:

An all out gura gura punch point blank to a distracted Akainu. This isn't Newgate holding back, this is him raging as much as he can against Saka hence the chapter "Silent Rage".

Saka then gets off an attack against Newgate (who's literally just standing there) in which Newgate tries to dodge by moving his head but fails. And then while Sakazuki is in the air still, he gets Saka on the ribcage clean hit.

I have 0 idea where you saw Saka bracing himself. You have an exchange of two attacks in this as well, and sole reason Saka is getting hit is because of the initial point blank cheapshot to the damn temple.

Result:

- In a proper face to face Whitebeard could last about 20 mins against a top tier without receiving a heart attack, in which he deals with a normal magma punch + hound attack.
- Then when going all out raging he got the best of Saka after starting off with a point blank cheap to the temple, with Sakazuki being on guard none of the times.

Exactly, what part of this is better than Rayleigh & Borsalino both going as hard as they could within the confinement of the strawhats and marine underlings being right there too??

I never used Rayleigh scratching Borsalino as a hype for Ray, however that is much harder to do than w.e the fuck Newgate did, since Borsalino is completely aware of Rayleigh ( the man is standing literally in front of him) & knows Rayleigh can intercept him... and it was casual swing lmao.

MF WB - Rayleigh comp:

- Oda establishes Rayleigh as an entity of the same level as Newgate through Garp at Sabody, before Kizaru faces him.
- We then get to MF, where it's pointed out to us since Whitebeard has been off his life support his haki and health has declined (hence the reason this dude was on life support 24/7, even against his clash with Shanks he was on life support during that clash lmao). Aka he's not on the same level as Rayleigh anymore.
- The squard stabs triggers his sickness even more making him come down on his knee and coughing up blood, aka he's declined further than Rayleigh more now.

-> Getting tagged by fodder marines
-> Insanely slow in counters
-> Has next to 0 Haki relevance
-> Gets heart attacks upon Haki usage

Rayleigh/Garp in particular are running circles around his ass while getting 0 times. His slow ass isn't tagging anybody. And yes I believe Rayleigh, who went blow to blow with the fastest admiral will be able to tag a dude that was getting tagged by fodder.

---

But yes, Borsalino vs Rayleigh, exchanging countless back and forth attacks on-panel + off-panel is a FAR more impressive feat than the 4 exchanges that happened in Saka vs WB, 1 of which was a complete cheapshot and the other one was on a rattled Saka following that cheapshot. Outside of that he didn't land a single thing on Saka.

And Borsalino was trying his best to get past Ray to get the strawhats, was he limited? Yes, so was Rayleigh. So mentioning the limitations is pointless in this scenario.

I don't think this should even be a discussion bruhz, we're not talking about some healthy WB, we're talking about a dude who was FAR removed from top tier level as an overall fighter. MF WB is getting destroyed by any top tier, hell the man is getting destroyed by Beckman/Chaton/Gion/and they're featless... in less than a hour.

Buttt if you still disagree bruhz, we'll just have to settle upon a disagreement since I don't want to turn this into a Newgate vs Ray thread.
I mean, to be fair to Sickbeard, Sakazuki WAS told to look behind him multiple times.
Not to mention he has Observation, and we see him say "Huh?" before Sickbeard pops him.

Kizaru who was aware of Rayleigh being right in front of him, while in partial logia transformation, while possessing FS was given a papercut. You compared this to a cheapshot from behind where Akainu had 0 idea of Newgate being behind him. Those are two completely different scenarios.

Saka vs Newgate round 1:

1st clash magma punch vs gura gura punch, stalemate.

2nd clash Hell hound getting deflected by Newgate:

Two attacks into the fight... Newgate has a heart attack. A heart attack which he only survived because of the PIS of Sakazuki going for the giant chest, instead of a giant magma punch to Newgate's head... So cool, Newgate can last 20 minutes against a top tier before getting a heart attack.

So literally Newgate would've been dead two attacks into his fight against Akainu, because of how fucked up his body already was. But I reckon you're mostly going off of that clash at the end.... so let's get into that.

Saka vs Newgate Round 2:

An all out gura gura punch point blank to a distracted Akainu. This isn't Newgate holding back, this is him raging as much as he can against Saka hence the chapter "Silent Rage".

Saka then gets off an attack against Newgate (who's literally just standing there) in which Newgate tries to dodge by moving his head but fails. And then while Sakazuki is in the air still, he gets Saka on the ribcage clean hit.

I have 0 idea where you saw Saka bracing himself. You have an exchange of two attacks in this as well, and sole reason Saka is getting hit is because of the initial point blank cheapshot to the damn temple.

Result:

- In a proper face to face Whitebeard could last about 20 mins against a top tier without receiving a heart attack, in which he deals with a normal magma punch + hound attack.
- Then when going all out raging he got the best of Saka after starting off with a point blank cheap to the temple, with Sakazuki being on guard none of the times.

Exactly, what part of this is better than Rayleigh & Borsalino both going as hard as they could within the confinement of the strawhats and marine underlings being right there too??

I never used Rayleigh scratching Borsalino as a hype for Ray, however that is much harder to do than w.e the fuck Newgate did, since Borsalino is completely aware of Rayleigh ( the man is standing literally in front of him) & knows Rayleigh can intercept him... and it was casual swing lmao.

MF WB - Rayleigh comp:

- Oda establishes Rayleigh as an entity of the same level as Newgate through Garp at Sabody, before Kizaru faces him.
- We then get to MF, where it's pointed out to us since Whitebeard has been off his life support his haki and health has declined (hence the reason this dude was on life support 24/7, even against his clash with Shanks he was on life support during that clash lmao). Aka he's not on the same level as Rayleigh anymore.
- The squard stabs triggers his sickness even more making him come down on his knee and coughing up blood, aka he's declined further than Rayleigh more now.

-> Getting tagged by fodder marines
-> Insanely slow in counters
-> Has next to 0 Haki relevance
-> Gets heart attacks upon Haki usage

Rayleigh/Garp in particular are running circles around his ass while getting 0 times. His slow ass isn't tagging anybody. And yes I believe Rayleigh, who went blow to blow with the fastest admiral will be able to tag a dude that was getting tagged by fodder.

---

But yes, Borsalino vs Rayleigh, exchanging countless back and forth attacks on-panel + off-panel is a FAR more impressive feat than the 4 exchanges that happened in Saka vs WB, 1 of which was a complete cheapshot and the other one was on a rattled Saka following that cheapshot. Outside of that he didn't land a single thing on Saka.

And Borsalino was trying his best to get past Ray to get the strawhats, was he limited? Yes, so was Rayleigh. So mentioning the limitations is pointless in this scenario.

I don't think this should even be a discussion bruhz, we're not talking about some healthy WB, we're talking about a dude who was FAR removed from top tier level as an overall fighter. MF WB is getting destroyed by any top tier, hell the man is getting destroyed by Beckman/Chaton/Gion/and they're featless... in less than a hour.

Buttt if you still disagree bruhz, we'll just have to settle upon a disagreement since I don't want to turn this into a Newgate vs Ray thread.
Old Rau couldn't even dominate Kizaurbin a sword duel and was panting
Imagine failing to dominate someone in your own forte
He also couldn't damage Kizaru except the small cut he did on his cheek

Garp was almost done after the stab while wb could fihht hours at MF
If you think Old Garp gonna beat WB while his attacks cant even KO PizRro and every fodder ...Goodluck

Garp put Rayleigh on same lebel as WB? Nope lol
WB could beat aa dmiral and handle many other people at once while Ray admitted he cant do much vs Kizaru and to go stop Kuma

Kizaru was in logia form the most ray could do was a papercut whilst akainu had time to brace himself several times and newgate still immobilized him
as seen via the akainu fight when whitebeard fights it wont last long due to the nature of the gura , also in marineford he was resevering power and still ended up having better feats then ray

also im suppose to believe ray can somehow land an attack on top tier when he never did? and got complelty overpower by a more restricted admiral where as akainu/wb both went for second attack with wb getting off the second before him
Stop lying you Monkey, Rayleigh cut kizaru in their clash with swords, not when he intercepted yata no kagami. We all know you hate Rayleigh because of Zoro, but don't make up scenes that never happened. Your a dishonest Cunt
Post automatically merged:

Old Rau couldn't even dominate Kizaurbin a sword duel and was panting
Imagine failing to dominate someone in your own forte
He also couldn't damage Kizaru except the small cut he did on his cheek

Garp was almost done after the stab while wb could fihht hours at MF
If you think Old Garp gonna beat WB while his attacks cant even KO PizRro and every fodder ...Goodluck

Garp put Rayleigh on same lebel as WB? Nope lol
WB could beat aa dmiral and handle many other people at once while Ray admitted he cant do much vs Kizaru and to go stop Kuma
Rayleigh cut kizaru in their clash with swords, not when he intercepted yata no kagami. We all know you hate Rayleigh because of Zoro, but don't make up scenes that never happened. Your a dishonest Cunt
Old Rayleigh stomps stabbed WB, look how Garp was when he was stabbed, 1 panel and he was over while WB was fighting against all 3 admirals with stab and heart attack & Reætards put WB & Garp on same lvl.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
With admiral Kizaru possibly set to either win or lose against the Strawhats and potentially get an all out fight, reckon it's time to make a thread on Borsaliiiiiiiino. So here's a short thread exploring some parts of his character.

The Ultimate Soldier:

What makes the ultimate soldier? Somebody who is strong and willing to obey orders to the T without having any grand ambitions and motivations of their own to disrupt them. You see where as the likes of Akainu/Fujitora/Sengoku/Kuzan/Garp/Aramaki all have their own goals and ambitions that make them a risk, where they're more likely to either go overboard in trying to exert their justice or just be wild cards that can't be fully controlled. There is no such risk factor like that with Borsalino. So with this in mind, let's take a look at how Echiiro Oda created the Ultimate Soldier of the Marines.

Willingness to deal with arising conflicts:
His entry in the series happens on Sabody where a marine soldier reports to Sengoku about the situation regarding the supernovas and celestial dragons. Sitting in the meeting room, to the side, is Borsalino himself.

Upon hearing the situation and seeing Sengoku's frustration or rather annoyance about it, Borsalino takes it upon himself to be the admiral to go out. Instead of waiting on Sengoku's order to decide which admiral he wants to send out to deal with the situation. Recall, it's an admiral's duty to head out whenever a CD is harmed.

In a very similar fashion post-TS, the call between Kaido-BM is reported to Fleet Admiral, and Borsalino happened to be sitting to the side again. And what does he do? Offers to head out to prevent the meeting between BM-Kaido. Oda also adds in a very good detail here to seperate the two situations. Where as in the 1st one where it's the automatic duty of an admiral to head out when a CD is attacked, going against a Yonko requires clearance... so this time he's asking his higher officer whether he should headout to deal with the situation.

Relationship with authority:

No other admiral has constantly been put in a situation where they're constantly shown with higher authority figure ready for action.

- Borsalino in his past under command of VP as his bodyguard
- Boralino's entry is with Sengoku pre-TS
- Borsalino post-TS with Sakazuki pre-reverie
- Borsalino post-TS with Sakazuki post-reverie
- Borsalino post-TS with an even higher authority than FA, Gorosei

There is a very much big emphasis on Borsalino contrast to other admirals or marine top tiers where he's constantly having scenes alongside some of the highest authoritative figures following their command or ready to follow their command or protect them. NO OTHER admiral has had this much display of good obedient soldier.

And while many believe he has a "Zoro"-esque relationship to Sakazuki, he doesn't. His relationship to Sakazuki is the same as it was to Sengoku, just as he was shown alongside Sengoku in his entry he's constantly shown alongside the new fleet admiral. IMO, it's because he's simply the most trustworthy mf there is out of the new trio and the old trio, so he's always kept close to the most important authority figures when on missions (VP/Gorosei) or when not on one (w/ the FA).

Difference in youth:

Now we don't have an idea about Fuji and GB's childhood, but based on the other previous admirals that we do know of... there's a stark difference in how Kizaru grew up vs Akainu and Aokiji. See Kuzan & Saka having gone through rough childhood were fighters. Borsalino on the other hand is completely different yea, despite growing up poor as well, he's doing his own thing, studying diligently with a fucked up table and a fucked up light lamp (indicating studying at night).

This is a mf that was putting in work on the education front and whooping ass front. What's a better soldier than one who's not only properly educated but also strong as the ones who just focused on ass whooping? Nothing. It ain't a damn coincidence that this mf who was studying like crazy in his childhood was also the one who was the initial bodyguard for the smartest man to ever fucking live in OP, Vegapunk. This man is the complete package.

Demeanor:

Some folks have this man so misunderstood that they think he's some lazy ass bum who doesn't try or as some have put it always high on the weeeeeed. But nope that ain't Borsalino. Homie is the farthest thing from "lazy", this man is all about hardwork since he was a child. What makes people misunderstand him is his demeanor. He's very calm, even when he's angry he will not display it on his face. Primary example of this is when he fought against Rayleigh, Ray coming in and preventing him from doing his job was pissing of Kizaru... but what did you see on his face? nothing other than his normal relaxed face. Instead he expressed that anger emotion by overcompensating his duty and capturing hundreds of pirates.

Even now when he's facing somebody who he taught, and essentially played a part in raising. Somebody who views Borsalino as an uncle... when he's faced with this, there is no damn doubt that this man feels sadness for that. But what is on his face? Samething that was on his face when he went against Ray, his normal smile.

Like bro no matter if he's sad or mad or w.e, this man has the best damn poker face in the series. It's always gone be that chill voice + a smile/smirky face. Which is exactly what the best soldiers are taught to master, being able to hide their emotions.

Beliefs (Justice):

The vivre card pointed out that he has "unclear justice". Which explains him not having interest in leadership and instead actually having a preference for following orders. It's as he himself puts it the best, he's just another cog in the machine that is the World Government.. aka... "Bruh I'm just a soldier doing my job".

And this is perfect for the World Government to have in their ultimate soldier. Somebody who has no willingness to lead, but rather prefers to follow orders and accepts his role as a cog in the machine. He's not gonna go do outlandish shit like Fujitora, he's not gonna go try 1-man shit without orders like GB, he's not gonna go bitch at the Gorosei... he's gonna do what he's told. That's it.

Now, with explanation of what traits and non-combat things make him the ultimate soldier of the world government... let's move on to the combat prowess.

The Strongest Marine:

I've stated this on numerous occasions that there is no definitive clarity on who the strongest marine top tier right now is. The only clarity we have is between Kuzan being weaker than Akainu. Outside of that, nope not a single comparison or statement to put one or the other above or below. That's why I have said multiple times that even though I view Fujitora as the strongest marine due to my assumption of him being the next FA, I wouldn't be surprised if Aramaki is the strongest admiral, I wouldn't be surprised if Borsalino is. So allow me to explain, why I'm stating there is no definitive answer here, outside of what we folks want to accept and not accept as portrayal. I'm going to be using typical points that folks make to claim Sakazuki is the strongest marine to go against with Borsalino.

Capability:

Destructiveness:
Not a single marine has shown the amount of destructive capability that this man possesses. Possessing the prowess to fuck up an entire town + each laser being bigger than law's submarine, this man is casually capable of clearing ship fleets. The closest thing to this in the Marines would be Akainu's ability to send down those giant magma punches from long range, but they don't possess the same destructive force as Borsalino's lasers. Man is the ultimate AoE destruction threat.

Has the best on-panel combat feat out of the admirals:

His back and forth with Rayleigh is the best on-panel combat feat by an admiral so far. Akainu started off his fight against a WB who had already declined noticeably in the hours he had been off of life-support, then was stabbed by squardo which triggered his sickness even more, that WB managed to stalemate Akainu until the heartattack. The Rayleigh that Kizaru is stalemating and even pushing back, is much stronger than the Newgate that Sakazuki went against. (And I don't know why for some reason this is always overlooked). And mind you Borsalino-Rayleigh was an exchange of continuous attack exchanges that was happening even off-panel for multiple chapters not some 2-3 punches, which is what Saka vs Newgate was.

People can mention "Akainu vs Aokiji", but that sadly has 0 relation to Kizaru. All it tells me is Akainu beats Aokiji in 10 days, it doesn't tell us shit about how they compare to Borsalino.

Speed:
I don't think this is a question, we all recognize that Borsalino is the fastest of the admirals.

Physical prowess:

It's hard to gauge, but I'm going to say same as Akainu's, just based on Oda drawing the similar panels of them using feet on Whitebeard's bisento. Though Akainu's is more of a clash where as Kizaru is holding it down, so bit different in terms of the attacks... but I think they're pretty much the same when it comes to physical prowess. Now compared to the others, Fujitora outright admit that his body wasn't strong or w.e. That leaves Aramaki, who doesn't exactly have any physical prowess feats or w.e to compare.

Haki:

Same as Saka, FS + Advanced Armament. Hasn't shown CoO like Fujitora (nobody really has) or Armament like Kuzan/Aramaki/Fujitora or ACoC like Kuzan.

HOWEVER, he does have the "greatest defense in the world" going for him as well, being the one who taught Sentomaru. We haven't gotten any other admiral teaching anybody Haki or anything. So I mean...

But this is sort of an ehhh, nobody really has the advantage or disadvantage imo until we see them go all out with their Hakis.

Portrayal:

Before Akainu traumatized Luffy with the scar, it was Borsalino who showed Luffy what true despair is.

- Some folks automatically put Kizaru as the "right hand" for Akainu, but it's simply based on him taking on Marco at MF. But the issue with that logic is that Saka vs WB, was for Saka's big showcasing. Where as Borsalino had already had his showcasing against a stronger person than Newgate at Sabody. So really it's a point of not much relevance.

- He also has the alias of "monkey", which is the animal which could be related to Sun Wu Kong or Hanuman which serve as inspo for Luffy, and of course Goku from DBZ which has a great influence on Oda as well. (Not to mention in the Momotaro story Monkey-Dog were essentially rivals.)

- "But Sakazuki is the fleet admiral", yes because Kizaru has no interest in leadership. If we're going to put people above and below each other based on interest in leadership, then certainly Big Mom > Mihawk would also be your stance... but we know that's not the case. It's an illogical argument that doesn't hold value. As we also already had a person in Garp who had no interest in leadership as well. So him not being the fleet admiral can't be an argument you can use against him.

- "Sakazuki is one of the last antagonists, he's gonna be Luffy's big marine fight"... and when it happens this will be a fine point to make, it's a fine point to use for your own prediction, but not one you can use to factually put Saka above Borsalino. For all we know the upcoming fight is Luffy's biggest Marine fight in the entire series and he never fights a marine top tier in an all-out fight after. Not to mention far in the series, if you read it without wearing strawhat colored glasses, Sakazuki has multiple storylines going for him for his final fight with multiple potential candidates suited to fight him.

- "Fujitora has a bigger ambition"... so what? bigger ambitions don't always equate to strength. Whitebeard's ambition paled in comparison to Shiki's.

- Not exactly "portrayal"... but, there's been plenty of stories where the guy who's the calmest/most reserved is the biggest monster of them all, and there's nobody more reserved and calm than Kizaru.

- Is the only admiral to have a "student".

- Is the only admiral who's DF served as a basis and in fact a core weapon for a whole robot army.

------
Y'all get the point any and all portrayal is just purely subjective and nothing conclusive. For every point I can make for Fujitora being the strongest (and I can make a fuck ton), you could also make arguments for Kizaru. Now, whether some arguments have more backing and weight than others? Yes. Sakazuki being the strongest or Fujitora being the strongest has more weight. BUT it's still nothing conclusive. If by end of the series Kizaru is the strongest thing we've seen... all the above summarized points will be plenty to justify it in the story.

(I didn't bother doing any pirate comparison for a reason...I have 0 energy to get into admiral vs yonko non-sense... so keeping this internally with the marines)

CONCLUSION

So what you have in Kizaru is an entity who can clash against any your other strong soldiers and either beat them all or lose by giving them serious injuries still. While also capable of handling any outside threat like the Yonko. He serves a foundation to one of your strongest armies (the pacifistas & seraphim). He's a well rounded man with high education as well. He's emotionally in check, and most important of all doesn't have his own sense of justice and actually prefers to follow orders.
This is the perfect soldier any government or army could ever ask for.

Thanks for reading and be share to your opinions! If clarifications needed on some parts feel free to ask!

dude got bodied not once but twice by luffy…..

Admirals are YC1 level and that’s that

YC1 tier is a trash. It has never been hyped or portrayed to be close to Top-Tier. Admirals through the all manga are supposed to be an enemies of the strongest pirates and other criminalities.
The fact awakened Emperor Luffy fought base Admiral Kizaru after defeating Kaido makes it even more clear.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
YC1 tier is a trash. It has never been hyped or portrayed to be close to Top-Tier. Admirals through the all manga are supposed to be an enemies of the strongest pirates and other criminalities.
The fact awakened Emperor Luffy fought base Admiral Kizaru after defeating Kaido makes it even more clear.
Yet two admirals were barely able to contain and injure a YC1 and a YC2 respectively. Another admiral got two shot by a hakiless dying sick beard.. the new gen of admirals got neg diffed by shanks’ aura alone meanwhile two admirals together couldn’t capture or defeat any of the Revos that invaded Mariejois. An ex-admiral lost in a 1on1 vs old man Garp and even then he was barely able to win against Garp with the help of 5 other commanders with DF abilities…

“base Kizaru” dude was giving his all and lost.
there’s a panel of Luffy grabbing Kizaru and making him helpless and you want to act like they’re equals… this same Kizaru or we can even say a younger version was stalled and stalemated by old man Rayleigh who was already gassing out after a quick clash and was so pissed off that he went after 500 fodder cause he can’t hang with the true top tiers of the verse.

Luffy is currently facing all the Gorosei with some help from the giants yet Lizaru with Saturn weren’t even able to injure or even contain Luffy instead that were flat lined and throw to the ocean…

even movies have admirals as being less than admiral tier by being inferior…

I’ll ask you the same question:

name me something that an admiral has done that places them any higher than YC1/RHM status?

name me something that an admiral has done that places them any higher than YC1/RHM status?
Destroyed 4th gear Luffy. I think you won't argue with Luffy(4g) after Kaido >> Luffy(4g) after Udon >> Luffy(4g) after WCI >= yc1

That is status that worth nothing outside the crew. Admiral and Emperors are the main obstacles for future PK. Roger wanted to fight Garp or Admiral Sengoku.

Troll question or serious problems?

Destroyed 4th gear Luffy. I think you won't argue with Luffy(4g) after Kaido >> Luffy(4g) after Udon >> Luffy(4g) after WCI >= yc1

That is status that worth nothing outside the crew. Admiral and Emperors are the main obstacles for future PK. Roger wanted to fight Garp or Admiral Sengoku.
He Is trolling I think.

Last edited:

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
destroyed>>>

lmfao I can’t even take you serious when that’s your response you mean the one page of snakeman where Kizaru blocked a punch and then kicked Luffy? Yeah if that’s the case then s-bear destroyed Luffy and Lucci…

Kizaru was so underwhelming in round 1 all he did new was create clones & then got one shot by Star Gun, yeah Kizaru is definitely Yonko/Kaido level after that fight of what 10 mins of that with G5 Luffy and 30 seconds of Snakeman especially after Luffy went g5 as soon as he grabbed ahold of Kizaru he was incapable of escaping his hand…

& then this same Kizaru who’s supposed to be so strong got bodied in a 2v1 with the help from Saturn and guess what Kizaru got hard low diffed by g5 Luffy.

so yeah show me again where Kizaru destroyed g4 Luffy and did anything of note that had him competing with g5 Luffy again?
That is status that worth nothing outside the crew. Admiral and Emperors are the main obstacles for future PK. Roger wanted to fight Garp or Admiral Sengoku
Yet even Lucci noted that taking the head of RHM no2 to a Yonko is a big feat, it’s why names like Marco, Kata, King and Beckman have all been feared..

yet I guess we can say the same thing about the status of WSS since the only people who care for that title are Zoro and Mihawk.

Roger also wanted to fight Oden, WBs no2… Roger never cares to fight the marines he fought them cause he had to. He did go out and seek to fight a YC in oden though.

so gg try again..
Troll question or serious problems?

He Is trolling I think.
serious question neither one of you has answered tbh

Basic haki G4 which is around YC1 level, and he didn't destroy shit, he landed a single attack and missed dozens

Yet even Lucci noted that taking the head of RHM no2 to a Yonko is a big feat, it’s why names like Marco, Kata, King and Beckman have all been feared..
That is good one. For Lucci it's a big feat. But for an Admiral subordinates nothing as Greenbull says. That is why Kizaru fought Emperor Luffy not Zoro.

Roger also wanted to fight Oden, WBs no2… Roger never cares to fight the marines he fought them cause he had to. He did go out and seek to fight a YC in oden though.
Oden was far stronger than any YC. Oden was compared to all legends like Kaido, BM, WB and Roger. He is several levels above weaklings named Beckman, Marco, Kata. It's not correct to call him YC. He is a captain-like person.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Basic haki G4 which is around YC1 level, and he didn't destroy shit, he landed a single attack and missed dozens
my guy
You already received One lol.

But I know It is useless with trolls.
If you’re referring to this then yes I’m the troll here:
but yeah bums like you never have an real discussion points, panels or even any words to say outside of sly remarks..

but good answer to the question
That is good one. For Lucci it's a big feat. But for an Admiral subordinates nothing as Greenbull says. That is why Kizaru fought Emperor Luffy not Zoro
roughly, cause Kizaru went out of his way to choose who to fight?

I forgot Zoro wasn’t even around when Kizaru arrived & Luffy sought him and bodied him with one punch..
Oden was far stronger than any YC. Oden was compared to all legends like Kaido, BM, WB and Roger. He is several levels above weaklings named Beckman, Marco, Kata. It's not correct to call him YC. He is a captain-like person
YC is a YC and guess who sought him Roger as at that time Oden wasn’t a legend and he barely even is a legend, Kaido is the one who considered him amongst them so stop trying to create this headcannon. If he’s a subordinate of a Yonko captain and held the seat of no2 division commander than he’s a Yonko Commander. Zoro has been considered captain level but he’s still a Yonko Commander

Beckman a weakling that’s rich…