General & Others Stop coping, Elbaf will be Usopp’s arc

I don't think I've ever really looked forward to elbaf because I know the deal. Usopp will make a fool of himself and be mocked by the very people he praised. Some giants will vouch for him but he'll basically be treated like a joke and come in and save the day at the very end of the arc very melodramatically in a way that mocks him and probably a little racist. At the very most we can expect him to get an ok power up that won't play into the story at all until the end when he fights can auger.

When it happens you all have to where this quote as a signature. You can forget it if you think Oda will play usopp as a straight man who steadily gets stronger throughout the arc and redeems himself of all the shame Oda has given him throughout the story. If you think it will go differently you are falling into a trap that usopp fans have fallen for the past 25-27 years.

Elbaf (regarded as powerful by Big Mom and Gorosei) doesn’t need Usopp who is useless and weak which is the total opposite of the Giants.

But, i’m afraid Hajrudin most likely mislead the population into thinking he’s the savior like the Tontattas did and Usopp will make himself look like one while Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Supernova members and ex warlords etc will do the heavy lifting.

Last edited: