Character Discussion Borsalino "Yellow Monkey" - The Ultimate Soldier (Strongest Marine?!)

Is he the Ultimate Soldier?

• AWW HELLLLL YEAAA HE IS

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • YUHH

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Yea

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • No

Votes: 40 63.5%
  • I don't fuckin know bruh

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters
Nope, he was mentally destroyed because he had to accomplish a terrible order aka kill a lot of people he love/loved. The outcome, Kizaru who doesn't want to keep fighting, just shows that he still human, has humanity, and is not a machine like what is Kuma supposed to be or even Lucci. That was too much. And that means he is not a perfect soldier (which is good actually). Also powerwise he is well below Nika who 1 vs 2 him and Saturn plus the pizza stuff.

Admirals don't have good enough obs to talk about, nothing to show they have FS, Sakazuki got caught off guard by crocodile, yet Mihawk reacted and blocked his attack, shows a clear difference in obs haki, aokiji caught off guard by Jozu, Marco and now Garp at point blank. Kizaru getting caught by Luffys attack that he concealed when he was spinning around, cases where they could have used FS or just obs and didn't and got caught.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Yeah, but don't worry. We knew in the exact moment you said Admiral = YC1, a take that was absurd even at MF.
lmk what Kizaru or Aokiji did to Marco and Jozu before they got distracted with WB dying….

oh that’s right literally nothing they were stalemated the entire time and Marco even made it to the tower and if it wasn’t for Garp the admirals would’ve looked worse.

lmk what Kizaru or Aokiji did to Marco and Jozu before they got distracted with WB dying….

oh that’s right literally nothing they were stalemated the entire time and Marco even made it to the tower and if it wasn’t for Garp the admirals would’ve looked worse.
Yeah, and BM postponed Marco, Mihawk postponed Vista and thousand others examples. Aokiji did not even used punches lol.

All in a...idk, 2 minutes fight?
Post automatically merged:

you still have yet to even answer this simple question:

name me something that an admiral has done that places them any higher than YC1/RHM status?
As I already said, It was done plenty. Just useless to point out thing to someone who doesn't really want to.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Zoro isn't ready to fight an Admiral yet. He is just a YC1 level that was considered a shit even by Greenbull who is inferior to original Admirals. That is why he fought Lucci the 2nd strongest after Kizaru/Gorosei. As he always do.
Greenbull considered Zoro a shit, when was this?

that same Zoro was able to face Kaido and protect his captain & considered a threat by Big Mom herself while making Kaido evade his attack…
Mihawk is now YC technically as well. But he is many times stronger than any of YC1. The same for Oden and Kuzan. Stop pretending that likes of Mihawk, Oden or Kuzan are typical YC. They are obvious exceptions
Lmk what mihawk has done outside of stalemating pre-Yonko shanks and postponing a vista fight..

kuzan isn’t anything special that was proven and showcased against old man Garp.
Yeah, and BM postponed Marco, Mihawk postponed Vista and thousand others examples. Aokiji did not even used punches lol.

All in a...idk, 2 minutes fight?
what exactly do these examples have to do with anything I said?

neither Aokiji nor Kizaru postponed their fights with the YC they were being held up by the YC until they dropped their guard to go aid WB.

even then with a shot to the stomach from a laser with seastone cuffs on Marco was fine to continue moving on…
As I already said, It was done plenty. Just useless to point out thing to someone who doesn't really want to
I’m asking you specifically though since you haven’t given any examples.

what exactly do these examples have to do with anything I said?

neither Aokiji nor Kizaru postponed their fights with the YC they were being held up by the YC until they dropped their guard to go aid WB.

even then with a shot to the stomach from a laser with seastone cuffs on Marco was fine to continue moving on…
Are you serious :milaugh:?

BM or Mihawk postponig the fight with Vista or Marco because they were unable to beat them in a short time has not anything to to with It, but, idk, Aokiji having a two minutes fight with Jozu whitout even using punches does?

I’m asking you specifically though since you haven’t given any examples.
You want the first that comes to my mind?

Aokiji having prime Garp level of punching strenght.

kuzan isn’t anything special that was proven and showcased against old man Garp.
You are wrong. Kuzan was going toe-toe easily with Garp despite being hesitated and having regrets and doubts. He didn't need someones help. In other words weakened Kuzan > old Garp. After all it's logical because he is prime Garp's protege and replacement in Navy. It's even proved by Kuzan having prime Garp physical strength.

And look at typical YC1 Shiryu. That garbage needed sneak attack to face Garp.

YC1's have never had portrayal even 20-30% from Emperors/Admirals.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Imagine what would happen to Marco or Katakuri if they tried to match Garp in a punching competition :risitavirus::risitavirus:
Expectation:

Reality:

Side note: Still can't believe Kuzan actually matched Garp in punching, that is something no one could have predicted in a million years. Forget Kuzan a df reliant logia top tier, not even a physical specimen like Kaidou would even come close to matching Garp the Fist in a punch off, and yet Oda drew Kuzan out of nowhere as a Garp level puncher. Insanely underrated reveal.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Oda drew Kuzan keeping up with Garp the Fist in a punchoff.
Oda drew Kizaru keeping up with Rayleigh in swordsmanship.

And to think these guys might have a whole extra gear under their belt with awakening? And the reason I say might, is because at this point I think Oda would have to reconsider giving these guys another gear, cause I fear they will be far too unbalanced. But if you do consider the very real possibility of an entire power up stacked ontop of these monsters, you begin to understand why Oda is sidelining Kizaru at this very moment, and feels the need to shackle them down with some sort of nerf everytime.

And to think these guys might have a whole extra gear under their belt with awakening? And the reason I say might, is because at this point I think Oda would have to reconsider giving these guys another gear, cause I fear they will be far too unbalanced. But if you do consider the very real possibility of an entire power up stacked ontop of these monsters, you begin to understand why Oda is sidelining Kizaru at this very moment, and feels the need to shackle them down with some sort of nerf everytime.
I wonder if Akainu is the only one we will ever see go all out, between these guys...

Kuzan's awakened, Kizaru isn't.
At least, if Oda's consistent.
Because you need a personality/mindset that lines up with your fruit, and Kizaru is pretty slow outside of fights.