JJK spoiler 255

Never happened
sukuna killing gojo with a questionabl world slash is just a thing u guys created

I have always been saying gojo can’t properly see sukuna’s dismantles and that was confirmed in the maki chapter
Now u got him being able to charge the dismantle with a binding vow

gege just been giving u guys ls even after gojo’s demise
Hey, just to clear things as a Gojo fan.

I was against the power up Sukuna got. Not how that power up "worked" against Gojo.

The world cutting slash still makes Sukuna a mahoraga merchant @EmperorKinyagi

I did not think Gojo will win, but I was expecting a better fight (at least an attack from OPEN).

But the world cutting slash ruined it for me as a reader. I am saying this while making my position clear, yet again: Sukuna could still defeat Gojo without world cutting slash.

Anyway, I know you will still misunderstand and misquote me later.

I was against the power up Sukuna got. Not how that power up "worked" against Gojo.

I did not think Gojo will win, but I was expecting a better fight (at least an attack from OPEN).

But the world cutting slash ruined it for me as a reader. I am saying this while making my position clear, yet again: Sukuna could still defeat Gojo without world cutting slash.

As a big Gojo fan im happy sukuna went the mahorga route
Bcs he let gojo go all out which wouldnt happen if sukuna didnt held back
Basically if sukuna didnt held back the fight would be 1ch and my goat gojo would be destroyed
Also happy he removed sukuna s cursed weapons

cool

As a big Gojo fan im happy sukuna went the mahorga route
Bcs he let gojo go all out which wouldnt happen if sukuna didnt held back
Basically if sukuna didnt held back the fight would be 1ch and my goat gojo would be destroyed
Also happy he removed sukuna s cursed weapons
Yeah, basically this.

I hate this how it turned into a fan service.
Sukuna didnt need to hold back.
I would have preffered the truth than a comforting lie.

To each their own.

Wait wait wait lemme get this straight

Gojo

Saw sukuna do hand signs
Heard him chant
Saw him point attack

And did jack shit???????????????????
From what I understand Sukuna had to do a binding bow to use world slash without an enchantment. But after he did it he’s now forced to do hand signs + chants

so Gojo never saw the attack coming