JJK spoiler 255

5/5 chapter from the spoilers.

HIMiguel wasn't the fraud I thought he was, and gege managed to make his sudden appearance sounds legit.

Im confused, why is sukuna missing hand before maki cut it? @EmperorKinyagi
Panels are kinda confusing, but when we first see Sukuna's missing hand Maki already cut it. The panel after we can see his hand falling right after Maki did it (don't forget these mofos move at light speed).

Hey, just to clear things as a Gojo fan.

I was against the power up Sukuna got. Not how that power up "worked" against Gojo.

The world cutting slash still makes Sukuna a mahoraga merchant @EmperorKinyagi

I did not think Gojo will win, but I was expecting a better fight (at least an attack from OPEN).

But the world cutting slash ruined it for me as a reader. I am saying this while making my position clear, yet again: Sukuna could still defeat Gojo without world cutting slash.

Anyway, I know you will still misunderstand and misquote me later.
I disagree.

1) As I said, Gege used Sukuna to show us what fully mastered 10S vs 6th eye + limitless would look like, which was a smart choice as the first has been hyped as the second' nemesis.

2) Sukuna being able to improve his cleave CT by just witnessing Makora's ability fits his "Kakashi the copying ninja" portrayal perfectly.

And more importantly:

3) If Sukuna could have finished Gojo with open he would have done it half-fight, ruining it, ruining Gojo's specificity and having all readers calling it absolute BS, me included.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
From what I understand Sukuna had to do a binding bow to use world slash without an enchantment. But after he did it he’s now forced to do hand signs + chants

so Gojo never saw the attack coming
Do you guys even read...he didnt do that
He did a binding wow to be able to target gojo without handsigns
no , he didnt do the chant or anything against gojo due to a binding vow
but now he gotta use 3 hands to do the world slash

-

:kobeha:
So in nutshell

Sukuna used a binding wow to save his bitch ass wheres no other character in the story so far used same thing to give themselves advantage?

What the fuck is this plot armor

So in nutshell
Sukuna used a binding wow to save his bitch ass wheres no other character in the story so far used same thing to give themselves advantage?

What the fuck is this plot armor
I look at it as Sukuna using strategy beyond what I gave him credit for having.:cheers: As Joe Montana said, "If you aren't cheating, you aren't trying".

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
I look at it as Sukuna using strategy beyond what I gave him credit for having.:cheers: As Joe Montana said, "If you aren't cheating, you aren't trying".
This isn't about cheating or not, it is more about the fact BW are so far only used to pull Sukuna back into the fight, no MC so far has a BW no matter the peril

This isn't about cheating or not, it is more about the fact BW are so far only used to pull Sukuna back into the fight, no MC so far has a BW no matter the peril
got it. I am just giving props to Sukuna for thinking beyond the moment. I have been critical of Sukuna's lack of strategy and his just relying on strength and tactics in the past.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
got it. I am just giving props to Sukuna for thinking beyond the moment. I have been critical of Sukuna's lack of strategy and his just relying on strength and tactics in the past.
Binding wows in itself aren't bad, it is a cool concept, and yet through out the fight vs Sukuna it has only served to push Sukuna out of tight spots

You can even argue Gift he got via BW is massive plot armor bcs it negated the Judgement when it really shouldn't have.

I disagree.

1) As I said, Gege used Sukuna to show us what fully mastered 10S vs 6th eye + limitless would look like, which was a smart choice as the first has been hyped as the second' nemesis.

2) Sukuna being able to improve his cleave CT by just witnessing Makora's ability fits his "Kakashi the copying ninja" portrayal perfectly.

And more importantly:

3) If Sukuna could have finished Gojo with open he would have done it half-fight, ruining it, ruining Gojo's specificity and having all readers calling it absolute BS, me included.
It is simple really. Gege took the easiest route.

He should have allowed Megumi and Yuji to progress and unlock their abilities step by step.

Counter aruguments:
What you describe as best choice, I think it was the worst decision.
Megumi never made any progress in terms of taming Mahoraga. It felt like 10S was created just for Sukuna from the beginning. It feels a cheap power up for Sukuna. Think of it this way, Sukuna got his hands on something that was hyped as second nemesis, as you say.

My reasoning:

I wanted Megumi and Yuji to make a slow progress towards top tiers and defeat Kenjaku and Sukuna by themselves.
Same as above.

Nah, it would have been perfectly fine since he is king of curses.

What would you like:

1) Sukuna with 10S and Mahoraga vs Gojo

OR

2) - Sukuna vs Gojo
& Sukuna vs Megumi having mastered 10S and Mahoraga
- Yuji with CT, RCT and Blackflashes

Dont you think if the fights were to be this way, Sukuna's gauntlet would have more credibility?

Since he would have fought 4-5 sorcerers who were more or less equal to Gojo? (Including Yuta and Higuruma as well).

It is simple really. Gege took the easiest route.

He should have allowed Megumi and Yuji to progress and unlock their abilities step by step.

Counter aruguments:

What you describe as best choice, I think it was the worst decision.
Megumi never made any progress in terms of taming Mahoraga. It felt like 10S was created just for Sukuna from the beginning. It feels a cheap power up for Sukuna. Think of it this way, Sukuna got his hands on something that was hyped as second nemesis, as you say.

My reasoning:

I wanted Megumi and Yuji to make a slow progress towards top tiers and defeat Kenjaku and Sukuna by themselves.

Same as above.

Nah, it would have been perfectly fine since he is king of curses.

What would you like:

1) Sukuna with 10S and Mahoraga vs Gojo

OR

2) - Sukuna vs Gojo
& Sukuna vs Megumi having mastered 10S and Mahoraga
- Yuji with CT, RCT and Blackflashes

Dont you think if the fights were to be this way, Sukuna's gauntlet would have more credibility?

Since he would have fought 4-5 sorcerers who were more or less equal to Gojo? (Including Yuta and Higuruma as well).
I could agree with everything, and I would have liked such a devlopment.

But JJK would have been a 10 years+ manga (why not after all), and Gege didn't want to, and I respect that (he must have his reasons).

No matter what those reasons are, Gege wanted a "short" manga, and this was the best option in this situation.