JJK spoiler 255

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Gege really should have given Sukuna more subordinates than just Uraume, this is like if Kaido and King were the only beast pirates lol
JJK is one of the only shonens I've read where one of the biggest problems is lack of characters

Now the main antagonist faction is down to just Sukuna and Uraume which is ridiculous lol

JJK is one of the only shonens I've read where one of the biggest problems is lack of characters

Now the main antagonist faction is down to just Sukuna and Uraume which is ridiculous lol
It’s weird that Gege brought in a ton of older era characters in the culling games and had none of them ally with Kenjaku/Sukuna.

The culling games should have given use replacements for the disaster curses as minor antagonists but it didn’t which is really weird.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
It’s weird that Gege brought in a ton of older era characters in the culling games and had none of them ally with Kenjaku/Sukuna.

The culling games should have given use replacements for the disaster curses as minor antagonists but it didn’t which is really weird.
Lege fumbled the culling games so hard

The racism stuff in this chapter is so weird.

On the one hand Gege is anti-racism based on the Gojo-Miguel interaction.

On the other hand he literally gave Miguel a dancing CT 😂

This is like how he writes women

Gege really should have given Sukuna more subordinates than just Uraume, this is like if Kaido and King were the only beast pirates lol
True, should have increased the "Ritual" time to some days. Like Oda do it through "climb the stairs" or a time limit, like Vegapunk's announcement.

During that time, the protagonists would have fought against Sukuna's subordinates trying to "stop the ritual".

Eventually, the protags would have failed to stop the ritual but would have gained a lot of experience and levelled up signigicantly.

I think keeping the things simple was the best way to go.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
:yurazclear:

sukuna wasnt really trying at all huh :risitavirus:
even an extremely nerfed sukuna took miguel's punch like nothing ( which is supposed to be above satoru without his ct )

all out sukuna would have devoured him in the 1st domain clash
lol the way you kids interpret then use to push an agenda is funny.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
His og body is strong as fk
Check what gojo said about miguel
& you are basing Miguel’s punch compared to Gojos punch which is already amped far beyond any regular sorcerer, we’ve seen what a base punch did to Uraume and how bad Sukuna got bodied by those punches.

they’re infused with blue.

think of Gojos punch as AdvCoC while Miguel’s punch is a hakiless Punch or base CoA hardening.

no Miguel’s punches aren’t stronger than Gojos.

it’s why we saw Sukuna go lights out when black flash connected cause Gojos striking power is on another level.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Hakari literally said “when I saw that hulking form I thought we were finished.”

The body is obviously a boost bruh especially compared to Megumi’s frail form
it’s all the same you guys just like to think he gets a boost in physical stats.

he gains 2 arms and another mouth his stats are all the same.

he hasn’t gotten faster and hasn’t gotten any boost of physical stats, he blocked a Yuji punch with 3 hands yet his body is stronger than when he was in Megumis and he’s still using Megumis body even if he is in current heian form that is still Megumis body as the vessel for Sukuna…..