[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
It has to be said that this info relies on Naomi being truthful.

But that's a bet I'm willing to take.

I requested a Natural Action Resolve (action priority) list, but haven't gotten anything yet, but I have made an assumption that Roleblock trumps busdrives.

So what likely happened under the assumption that Roleblock > Busdrive, was that LM jailed me, since it has a roleblock in it should go before bus, then Naomi busdrived me with zemmi.

Which means, if I was shot at Zemmi would have been wounded up dead tonight as it would happen after the drive.
Block (Jail) > Busdrive > Kill

So conclusion is this is very unlikely town jailor, because if it was we'd most probably see a dead Zemmi.

Where Worst's shot went is inconclusive, but I'll make an assumption that LM is bulletproof.
Therefore;

Vote Lynch Lord Melkor

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
In a 40 player maybe I'd entertain you here lmao
He's being Yoho lol

Don't overthink it
You'd enjoy dinner more if you actually caught scum lol
Because it was kind of a dumb question lol

I know you didn't know better.
No.

You guys want a claim now?
I like the way you think :kata:
Can't accuse me of safe playing and you've literally got players like that doing absolute dick all :suresure:
Not opposed to a Kiku wagon either
I did give a PoE

Jag
Kiku
Melkor

One's a LHF at one point I asked Jag for reads and he basically told me "I have the same as you minus green on Cal"

I don't fully buy Kiku's claim

Melkor eating kill shots is a bad look
Awesome.

Now we're resorting to making shit up lmao
You want to try that again?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
You are exonerating me just to vote 2 pages later based on role madness stuff? I think we should stop this muppetry and focus more on threadplay. With town having so many roles mafia is bound to have a lot of stuff to mess with them.
Of course you'd want to focus on threadplay when you're having an extremely hard time explaining away your position mechanically.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Whom did you target tonight? Also what is your POE?
Doesn't matter who I targeted because don't you think chances are high I would target the same person?

Town reads are quite irrelevant but for scum. I would lean more to you and kiku. I want to add ripped into this, but it's practically zero chance. I just don't like his posts.

I don't see Pot as scum, only mentioning this because I see other read them scum and for Mr. Reloaded a complete null.

Worst

Custom title
Doesn't matter who I targeted because don't you think chances are high I would target the same person?

Town reads are quite irrelevant but for scum. I would lean more to you and kiku. I want to add ripped into this, but it's practically zero chance. I just don't like his posts.

I don't see Pot as scum, only mentioning this because I see other read them scum and for Mr. Reloaded a complete null.
what's your case on Kiku ? again i can't seem to see anything here is it something mechanical i'm not catching ?

Also to note how LM changed his story from thinking I was scum Watch/Tracker to having protected me because I'm a likely target to kill.

@Naomi are you 100% positive that it was the busdrive action that was processed and not the redirect?
Check my first post in which I claimed my action today.

I said I though you are either target for mafia to kill if town or scum rolewatcher, so I took both possibilities into account.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
This cannot be confirmed in any way though.

I understand there are several townies whose actions failed tonight?
Riddle me this; Why would Scum!Kiku block Worst if they could redirect him to me?

You're eaten 2 bullets, albeit the first time you allegedly jailed Worst.

And yes, I have taken into account that Kiku's claim cannot be confirmed, I have made that very clear. It is WIFOM.

But the point is; I was not targeted with a kill - hence it looks bad for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.