[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Target a player and jail them. Fuji confirmed it works as block + protect.
So yeah, I received the message "Your action failed", not "No result" which is strange in itself, but it's probably just an error.

So I know that my action was in fact stopped, that would mean Zem was not jailed.
And that would imply that Block > Bus

And since we've established that, we can also safely say that were I targeted by a kill, Zem would've been dead.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
If I have to be lynched for game to progress so be it, but I am annoyed that with 257 posts I have people focus on mechanics only and ignore my posts.
By people you mean me, sure, I get it. But you have to understand that it is quite damning.

You're in a very precarious position where you can't really explain away your position.

I'll give you ample opportunity to bring your reads.

I've already said my piece now.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Only way Worst is scum is if Gambit was Sanji the vig and janitored night 1. Not the most likely scenario but I am getting confused by this mess.

Did Gambit hint his role in any way?
Missed this post, and frankly it's a good observation.

Worth taking into consideration, and it would also throw a wrench in my whole baseline for thinking I've got you.

If Worst is in fact faking Gambit's role, then there's a higher chance you might actually be town.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Kiku‘s claim is proven by Ratchet not going anywhere, broski.
We discussed this earlier and Ratchet had no way to prove the claim.

Worth taking into consideration, and it would also throw a wrench in my whole baseline for thinking I've got you.

If Worst is in fact faking Gambit's role, then there's a higher chance you might actually be town.
You aren't really buying that are you?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

As my thesis is based around Worst's missing kills.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Then why are you doubting her? The Tracker basically confirmed it and I doubt scum have effectively 2 blockers. Let‘s stop going after players who should be cleared fucks sakes.
You should read the thread before you come with such snarky remarks, there's a good reason why I say this.

It is because Assuming Worst is vig, the missing kills are a mystery.

Basically it implies one of LM or Kiku is lying.

That is why, especially when we are not privy to the knowledge if we were blocked or not, Kiku's abstain claim cannot be verified.

Fuji seems to have taken some inspiration from the setup I just hosted btw. There are neighbors and an Invest SK. Could be that the BG and JK are different alignments, too.

You should read the thread before you come with such snarky remarks, there's a good reason why I say this.

It is because Assuming Worst is vig, the missing kills are a mystery.

Basically it implies one of LM or Kiku is lying.

That is why, especially when we are not privy to the knowledge if we were blocked or not, Kiku's abstain claim cannot be verified.
Uhm…ever considered Polar‘s just a scum BG and protecting Melkor?

Status
Not open for further replies.