Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the time they don’t.

Seraphim were hyped up to be the ultimate life forms who fought 1 top tier and 3 high tiers for 12+ hours without being damaged, but nobody even ranks them above YC1’s.
Where are you getting 12+ hours? Considering the SHs had enough time to tell the Hancock sera to turn the group back into normal, capture York and heal the wounded I’m comfortable saying it likely didn’t take as long

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Where are you getting 12+ hours? Considering the SHs had enough time to tell the Hancock sera to turn the group back into normal, capture York and heal the wounded I’m comfortable saying it likely didn’t take as long
Fighting started during the day
We get a timeskip and the narrator says it’s the next day
We get a shot of Sanji just making food for everyone, people being bandaged up, Kaku making an apology for losing, just dealing with York (unless they randomly had Zoro point a sword at her for fun).

Everything about the return to Egghead screams the conflict only ended recently and since it’s day time when we left Egghead, a day passes and it’s day time again, that means it’s been at least 12 hours, if not more.

Fighting started during the day
We get a timeskip and the narrator says it’s the next day
We get a shot of Sanji just making food for everyone, people being bandaged up, Kaku making an apology for losing, just dealing with York (unless they randomly had Zoro point a sword at her for fun).

Everything about the return to Egghead screams the conflict only ended recently and since it’s day time when we left Egghead, a day passes and it’s day time again, that means it’s been at least 12 hours, if not more.
It really doesn’t lol

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I’ve never changed my rules. I’m consistently on the side of hype = portrayal until feats/anti feats say otherwise. Most of the time characters do live up to the hype
Hype and portrayal doesn't always equate to being same.

Portrayal comes from someone's official position or someone credible making a statement on other.

Hype is more about promotion with build up for future.

There is thin line.

Sometimes both means same thing, sometimes portrayal can lead to hype but there is still a thin line of difference between them.

With that being said, Elders definitely are top tiers. However, you can't gauge the degree just based on some vague statements made.

On Luffy hurting himself - it's not clear is it because of Haki or Warcury hax. Luffy was fine when he was fighting Saturn so it's better to assume luffy getting hurt is more because of Warcury df than haki.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It really doesn’t lol
They apprehended York recently before Egghead resumes.

Sanji is only giving out food as we return

everyone is recovering from injuries with Kaku only now apologizing for his failure.

Yes, the situation was only recently resolved otherwise the post-battle antics would’ve happened off screen. We see them reeling from it.

This downplay of Gorosei hype is understandable.

Since we always thought that the only groups of OP Top Tiers were just the Yonkous and Admirals, when a third group of supposed Top Tiers appears, it seems strange.
Dudes really spent a decade+ on forums arguing admiral vs Yonko and other shit just for the Gorosei to pull up and make everyone feel stupid 😂

They apprehended York recently before Egghead resumes.

Sanji is only giving out food as we return

everyone is recovering from injuries with Kaku only now apologizing for his failure.

Yes, the situation was only recently resolved otherwise the post-battle antics would’ve happened off screen. We see them reeling from it.
Again, we were literally shown that Luffy specifically request S-Snake to turn his buddies back to normal, showing that Luffy was free for a period of time to not only find his friends, but also look for S-Snake as she left the area

Luffy spent the last 6-7 chapters in G5 without showing any sign of fatigue:memehm:
It can only mean that fighting Kizaru is that exhausting.

It means that lucci put luffy through more pressure cuz it only lasted a few mins and one chapter against him (lucci) lol
Luffy deactivated Gear 5 against Lucci, he never got to the time limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.