Controversial One Piece is gross and creepy

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are talking about culture here. And the fact that cultural behavior are not necessarally good or bad, they are just product of the society.

Women bath with children in Asian country and native south american country, will you tell those culture that they are wrong because you believe in the sacrality of nudity ?

You see, I figured the problem very early here. The problem is not One Piece, its your vision of cultures. While there are indeed borderline choice of sexualization by Oda (for Carrot or Bonney for ex), the majority of what you are angry against are simple culture differences and most of the things are not even questionnable to begin with.

See.. you are seeing the world through your belief system and not how it really is. That's why you think leftism is a disease.
1.) How old are these children ?
2.) Are these children related to the women ?

Momo is getting turned on ffs. There is nothing motherly going in on that bath.

See.. you are seeing the world through your belief system and not how it really is. That's why you think leftism is a disease.
And how is it really ? That just because a culture can practice something crude and immoral...we should respect it ?

Theres nothing innocent about the Momo baths scenes. Sanji/Kinemon reactions and Momo horniness confirms ir.

1.) How old are these children ?
2.) Are these children related to the women ?
... really ?

And how is it really ? That just because a culture can practice something crude and immoral...we should respect it ?
"Immoral"... that's the key word. If you can prove to me that parents taking baths with their children is immoral without quoting me your belief system, I might give you a medal.

Sanji/Kinemon reactions and Momo horniness confirms ir.
Yeah, I won't debate humor with someone who look at a story and other cultures through their belief system.

... really ?

"Immoral"... that's the key word. If you can prove to me that parents taking baths with their children is immoral without quoting me your belief system, I might give you a medal.

Yeah, I won't debate humor with someone who look at a story and other cultures through their belief system.
So you have nothing to state...

I love how you keep on twisting and turning...and literallly ignoring context. So let me spell it out for you.

Nami and Robin are not his mother nor his motherfigure. He gets turned on by them. Thus they cannot bathe with him without literally having the poor kid exposed to this. Again Momo is 8. Hes not 5. He obviously is old enough to see whats attractive....case in point that he gets attracted to them. So yes again Momo should not be bathing with Adult women.

Idk why im even debating you after you said theirs nothing wrong with Ace bathing with Tama.

Thus they cannot bathe with him without literally having the poor kid exposed to this.
Exposed to something he is turned on by ? So... 0 impact then ? Yes, you are reading a relaxing scene in a creepy way...

"He is 8 he is not 5"... come on dude...

Go tell to parents in other culture that they are doing something wrong, I'm sure it will please people there..

Sometimes it seems...

Exposed to something he is turned on by ? So... 0 impact then ? Yes, you are reading a relaxing scene in a creepy way...

Go tell to parents in other culture that they are doing something wrong, I'm sure it will please people there..

Sometimes it seems...
Can you just say straight up whether you're a man or a woman
It's not like your gender changes anything. Just say it

Sometimes it seems...
Whatever dude. I just hope you dont end up in a culture where they practice cannibalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.