General & Others 2024 Election Thread

Who will be the next president?
Who cares? I want to know who will be the next mayor of Rio de Janeiro
Post automatically merged:

Lord-Macron will soon expand his napoleonian dream and conquer Europe and the USA :jordanmf:

:joker: :joker: :joker:
Not if the sons of Stalin do it first...

Probably Biden will win again. The elections are a joke though. It’s pretty much a sporting event at this point, people are even making bets lmao goes to show how much of a joke it really is.
It is your personal problem to want elections to be treated like religion or something. Everything is betable in this world. Even religion although I'm not a fan of bets so I don't know if such thing actually happens. But it is possible.

@TheAncientCenturion we're less than 200days away :watchout:

When do we launch the bets ? :endthis:

Losers are banned from the sensitive topics for 4 years and winners rule the turf (subsection) :kata:

If there are more players on one side than the other, we'll have to re-check the odds to even things out. Obviously, the game-master doesn't want 95% of the forum to be banned only to get 5% who bet Biden.

If something like this were to happen people who bet on Trump would have to wear a very shaming avatar until the inauguration in January 20th. Something different for each posters, because we respect individualities :michalaugh:

Imagine thinking Biden wins, how out of touch you would have to be. The best thing Biden has ever done in office, is to have shown just how great Trump truly was, not that wasn't already noticeable to people with common sense etc.