Character Discussion To Sanjibros, how big is your disappointment if Crocodile is the last/final enemy for Sanji?

What's your reaction?

• Total voters
C

CensoredbyWG

Zoro/Sanji opponents always follow the same Pattern of one stoic guy who mirrors zoro and one outgoing pervert who mirrors sanji.

Daz bones/bon clay, kaku and whoever the Wolf guy in EL was, octopus guy and wadatsumi, king/queen: already happened.

Yet to happen:

Fujitora/ryokugyo, shiryu/lafitte(avalo pizzaro), beckman/lucky roo.

Genuinely don't see sanji beating a gorosei at the moment and none of them fit the usual pattern of sanji opponents so the truth is that he is probably NOT fighting any of them.

Final gorosei fights + imu would be imo:

Imu/luffy

Nasajuro/zoro

Gorosei of technology/kid

Gorosei of medicine/law

2 other gorosei would go on a royal rumble.
Post automatically merged:

Buggy vs Luffy
Mihawk vs Zoro
Crocodile vs Sanji
Alvida vs Nami

Nice matchups if cross guild actually fights straw hats while Shank and Blackbeard crews fight each other.
Which would mean that mihawk is NOT the WSS which would also throw ZKKrs into a ragefit.

I believe oda will only show mihawk losing to zoro in the final war to avoid his fans dropping before the end.

Say what you will, Croc is a goat, and beating a frigging sand logia would be a nice feat for Sanji.

Imagie him outrunning the sand, plus we'd finally see his haki work well.

And I suppose Buggy is Luffy's final opponent too?
Well, at least Buggy is funnier than Luffy, if we're going to have a goofy fight, Buggy has my vote tbh, the more I see Nika, the less I like OP.

Plus I doubt Cross Guild will be final-final villain, they're gotta stand in the line after BB and Imu for that :milaugh:

I would legit cry and feeling sad.

Sanji is one of the big reasons why I love One Piece, if Oda treats him that poorly, it will definitely let me down.

Especially since I'm an avid Manga readers, there are too many series that disappoint me with their endings. I don't want OP to be one of them.
Crying over a manga like that is strange.
Excluding stuff that's meant to make you cry like Senor Pink's backstory

I think it's impossible. The matchup dynamic only works if Luffy had an entire battle against Buggy and the cross guild was the main antagonist of the arc. Also, Who would the other Straw Hats fight against? Jinbe vs Mr1? Robin vs Alvida?
It can work if the war happens in several fronts, so SH got separated. Or a battle royal type war.
Post automatically merged:

In the same logic, Sanji would have a fight against Kaku in this arc.
Egghead manga spoiler below :

It did happen.