Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I feel you, I like the general theme of the arc, Ousen army brought down from its high horse and facing total annihilation, Seika’s might stopping the invaders and what SBS represents to Seika, but man was the execution horrible

I don’t know it might even be worse than ZR arc
:risitavirus:
Yeah, it’s just the execution that was lacking. The biggest emotional moments this arc were the deaths of Akou and Shiryou which weren’t even that emotional if you weren’t a fan of those characters to begin with.

And there was zero. I repeat, zero hype moments for any character not named Riboku this arc.

Even Shiryou’s hype moment of killing Jiaga didn’t feel like a hype moment for her, it felt like it made no sense that she actually juked Jiaga like that lol.

Idk. Hango is mostly a miss so far.

Gyou might really forever be the last good war arc in Kingdom
The last 2 arcs were straight up One Piece tier writing. That said I still expect Hara to deliver with his politics themed arcs
Aye, it really does feel like the quality has dropped a mark since Gyou.

I do sometimes wonder if Hara got horrified over how long Gyou took to complete and has been on a rush ever since then. Man doesn't want to draw into his 90s just to complete the story.

I am still holding out hope for future war arcs like Han and Chu. We'll see. Lol.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Personally I'm lookin forward to the fallout when they return home cause losing this battle is a really big deal, gonna be a lot of drama in it lol.

I think this is gonna drive Qin to get more creative with their tactics and get more serious about getting better info.

Main thing is seeing Riboku as more than just a target and understanding his mind and tactics better and not just blindly chasing him once spotted.